Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
Discorded - S Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:22 pm
Here's how this is going to play out. This RP will move in chapters, whenever you end your chapter is completely up to you.Each chapter will be about a specific pony becoming discorded by the same cause. You will go through Ponyville and everyone you encounter will be treated according to how your pony is discorded. Once you're done, I'll say who he next chapter goes to. Get it? Got it? Good.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:23 pm
~Chapter 1 - Autha Quill~

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:25 pm
((Just begin with Autha going out to Fluttershy's house. My idea takes place on the way there.))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:38 pm
((I'll do my best, but don't be afraid to correct me if I make mistakes!))

Autha was on her way to her friend Fluttershy's house. She had spoken with her a few days ago and decided that they really needed to catch up. Fluttershy offered her over for tea, and Autha just couldn't resist.
She was nearly there. "I hope I'm not late!" Autha said to herself, not wanting to make her friend worry.  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:41 pm
A puddle underneath Autha's hoof splashed as she stepped into it. But, it was an odd puddle. It was brown but, it wasn't mud.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:54 pm
"Huh, that is... odd..." she said, kicking the gunk off of her hoof. Despite her usually-cautious nature, she moved closer to the puddle to better examine it.  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:00 pm
The puddle ripped and a figure took shape inside it, like a refection. It started out as a green and red blob, but soon shaped into Autha's face. But, it wasn't her reflection. The Autha in the puddle looked menacing. Without warning, the reflection shot out of the puddle and into Autha. With a quick fight, the reflection won and Autha's entire color scheme seemed to darken a bit.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:18 pm
((Ooh, eerie!))

Autha felt herself succumb to the mysterious thing. She did her best to fight it off, but she lost. She felt heavier, different, and much more menacing.
What is this thing doing? she thought frantically. What does it want with me?!  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:23 pm
Fluttershy walked outside to feed her chickens like usual. She noticed that Autha was on the road right in front of her house. She had been waiting so patiently for her. "Oh! Autha! You're here!" She said, flying gently over to her.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:39 pm
((Tell me if I'm getting this wrong.))

Autha turned to Fluttershy, and she heard herself say, "Yeah, I'm here! What of it?" She smiled coyly and trotted past her. "You got something to eat? I'm starving!"
Why am I saying this?!  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:43 pm
((Nope! Perfect! All it is is your pony's opposite personality and, possibly, using their talent for bad use i.e. Autha might use her descriptive tongue to say some rather, ahem, choice things about some ponies.))

Fluttershy was shocked at how rude Autha was all of a sudden. She shrunk back a bit, wondering what had happened to her. "It's probably only stress..." she convinced herself, wearing an unsure smile and following Autha. "Oh, yes! I have some cookies and ea ready, um... if you'd like some."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:59 pm
((This should be fun, then. twisted ))

"'Course I'd like some!" she said, inviting herself into Fluttershy's house and speaking with contractions for the first time in years.
She sat down at the table and sighed. "You comin' or what, girly?" she called to Fluttershy, "I'm not gettin' any younger!"  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:04 pm
"Oh! Um... y-yes." Fluttershy flew in, unsure of what had happened to her friend. Had she said something wrong? "Um, h-how do you like your tea?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:12 pm
Black, please, with only a little sugar.

"Dump as much sugar and cream in it as you can! she responded despite her thoughts. This new side of her was unstable and wild, and Autha didn't like it one bit. "And while you're at it, gimmie some cookies, too!" she said, kicking her hooves up on the table.  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:15 pm
Fluttershy whimpered as she was suddenly so direct and rude. She rushed off to the kitchen to get the tea.

Angel, who was not in the slightest impressed with Autha's attitude, thumped his foot angrily on Autha's side.  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff