themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:12 pm
User Image

Nearly fifteen years ago, the Second Wizarding War ended. Lord Voldemort was finally defeated, and the wizarding world could rest at peace.
After the defeat of Voldemort, 20 or more Death Eaters were killed. The rest were imprisoned [with the exception of the Malfoys].
Approximately 55 soldiers of the Order and the D.A. were killed in the final battle.
Kingsley Shacklebolt was named interim Minister for Magic, and later took the position on permanently.
Minerva McGonagall became headmistress of Hogwarts.

In the years following the Second Wizarding War, the Ministry of Magic was massively reformed in order to put an end to prejudice based on blood status and to better combat Dark Wizards in the future. In addition to the reforms of Minister Shacklebolt, the Auror Office was revolutionized and the rights of magical creatures were advanced and the old pro-pure-blood laws from high up in the Department of Magical Law Enforcement were eradicated. The world of Wizards and Witches were finally getting the changes they needed now that the Dark Lord was finally gone for good. There was nothing to worry about anymore... Right?
Wrong.

It's been nearly fifteen years since Lord Voldemort was defeated. There is an entirely new generation at Hogwarts and an entirely different Wizarding World. But there is new evil that has erupted from the darkest areas of that world. One that is threatening not only the Wizards and Witches that survived the Second Wizarding World, but also the students of Hogwarts.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:24 pm
User Image

1. Follow the ToS as well as the rules and guidelines of Gaia Online.
2. Keep it PG-13, alright? That means no cybering or anything of that nature.
3. Be polite and kind to your fellow roleplayers. Or so help me, I will Avada Kedavra your butt for being a jerk.
4. Use proper spelling, punctuation, and grammar. I understand we all make mistakes, but try your best.
5. I don't expect a post every other day, but I do expect you to stay active. If you'll be gone for awhile, please inform.
6. I don't care if you use curse words, but don't do it every other words or in every single post.
7. It goes without saying - No Mary Sue or Gary Stu. Seriously, don't make me smack you with a wooden spoon for this.
8. Just because your character is based on a real character from the Harry Potter series doesn't mean you need to mirror their every personality trait. Be original. Be creative.
9. Message me profiles with the title of your character's house [Slytherin, Ravenclaw, Gryffindor, or Hufflepuff.]
10. I may add rules or change them, so check back regularly here. If I change a rule, I'll underline it like this, and if I add a rule it'll be in a different color.

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:43 pm
[align=center][size=13][i][u]'Quote'[/u][/i][/size]
[img]URL:Character's Pic. Anime or Real, preferably anime.[/img]
[size=11][b][Full Name: First Middle Last][/b][/size][/align]

[align=right][size=10][color=Color1]◆[/color][/size] [size=9]nicknames; [Not too many now][/size]
[size=10][color=Color1]◆[/color][/size] [size=9]birthday; [Monthy Day, Year][/size]
[size=10][color=Color1]◆[/color][/size] [size=9]age; [Written out][/size]
[size=10][color=Color1]◆[/color][/size] [size=9]gender; [male or female][/size]
[size=10][color=Color1]◆[/color][/size] [size=9]bloodline; [pure blood, half blood, or muggle born][/size]
[size=10][color=Color1]◆[/color][/size] [size=9]house; [Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, or Slytherin][/size]
[size=10][color=Color1]◆[/color][/size] [size=9]year; [1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, or 7th][/size]
[size=10][color=Color1]◆[/color][/size] [size=9]wand; [this is optional {wood, core, length}][/size][/align]

[align=left][size=9]┃[color=Color2]⌘[/color]┃Biography
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━[/size]
[size=10][Long or short, up to you really on how much detail you add][/size]

[size=9]┃[color=Color2]⌘[/color]┃Personality
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━[/size]
[size=10][Paragraph format. Short or long, again it's up to you.][/size][/align]

[align=right][size=10][color=Color1]◆[/color][/size] [size=9]love interest; [this is optional {crush}][/size]
[size=10][color=Color1]◆[/color][/size] [size=9]likes; [at least four][/size]
[size=10][color=Color1]◆[/color][/size] [size=9]dislikes; [at least four][/size]
[size=10][color=Color1]◆[/color][/size] [size=9]boggart; [this is optional {greatest fear}][/size]
[size=10][color=Color1]◆[/color][/size] [size=9]mirror of erised; [this is optional {greatest heart desire}][/size]
[size=10][color=Color1]◆[/color][/size] [size=9]strengths; [at least two][/size]
[size=10][color=Color1]◆[/color][/size] [size=9]weaknesses; [at least two][/size][/align]

[align=left][size=9]┃[color=Color2]⌘[/color]┃Quidditch
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━[/size]
[size=10][this is optional {if they play, state what position}][/size]

[size=9]┃[color=Color2]⌘[/color]┃Broomstick
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━[/size]
[size=10][this is optional {what kind of broom they own}][/size]

[size=9]┃[color=Color2]⌘[/color]┃Patronus
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━[/size]
[size=10][this is optional {what there patronus is: animal}][/size]

[size=9]┃[color=Color2]⌘[/color]┃Pet
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━[/size]
[size=10][this is optional {cat, owl, or toad}][/size]

[size=9]┃[color=Color2]⌘[/color]┃Title
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━[/size]
[size=10][this is optional {only if they are a prefect or head girl/boy}][/size]

[size=9]┃[color=Color2]⌘[/color]┃Theme Song
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━[/size]
[size=10][this is optional {song that best fits them}][/size][/align]

[align=center][size=11][b][color=postingcolor][Username][/color][/b][/size][/align]

*This is very detailed. But not everything is a must have. A lot of this is optional. So don't worry.
**Any questions, just message me and I'll answer/help you.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:50 pm
User Image

'I prefer to fly my metaphorical broom high in circles and zigzags, not average height, straight and calm.'
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Alexia Jayy Elizabeth Cipriano

nicknames; Alex, Lexi, AJ, Jayy, Fire Breather, Dragon Girl, Weirdo
birthday; October 9th, 2001
age; twelve
gender; female
bloodline; half-blood
house; Gryffindor
year; 2nd
wand; yew, phoenix feather, twelve and three quarters of an inch

┃Biography
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

There’s your Muggle-borns, your Halfbloods, and your Pure Bloods. You can put me as Halfblood… Or even Halfbreed. You see… My mom is a dragon. A Hebridean Black to be exact! Don’t ask me how a wizard and a dragon were able to reproduce; that’s a question I’ll never get the nerve to ask my parents. But hey, look at the groundskeeper, Hagrid! He’s half giant! They were at least five to ten feet shorter than my mother’s race! Yes, I know it’s weird even so. I get a lot of hate thrown at me for being different. At least, I have no reason to be in the normal crowd since I’m already outcasted as different, so I make the best of it by allowing myself to be different and not try to follow the crowd. Hell, I try to break the dress code at Hogwarts even. I always get in trouble for it though, but I think the teachers are getting use to it. After a few discussion with the headmistress in my first year at Hogwarts, I think she has finally given into the fact I don’t wanna change even though she tries to advise me it’s best I try to not make myself anymore different than I am. To hell with it! I’m proud to be different and I’m trying to teach my little brother that for it is my duty as the older sibling to guide the younger one through the trials of growing up!... Even though I’m only a year older.
I’ve only been to Hogwarts for one year so far by the way and I quite enjoy it here. The magic, the people (with the exception of some), it’s all amazing. Though I do bring my own amazement to the school myself like my manga and my iPod! An electronic at Hogwarts? Where there are no plugs or electricity? What a myth! Ha! Not if you know a spell to charge up a small device like mine!
I can’t wait for my second year! A chance to show my brother that I’m the cool, strong sister I wished he’d see me as instead of the crazy wild child? A chance to do some more mischief in the halls of Hogwarts? A chance to make some more totally awesome friends? Yes, please!

┃Personality
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I may be a wizard. I may also be half dragon. But if you ask me what I label myself as, I’ll stared at you like you’re stupid and then yell, “I’m a ******** musician, idiot!” I have a deep passion for music and won’t let anyone keep my voice down. If I have something to say, I’ll say it to your face mercilessly; just ask my brother. Besides all that though, I’m a very kind and compassionate girl. I do have my shields up to protect me from being tormented by bullies for my dragon heritage, but I can ‘warm’ up to people eventually. I’ll do anything and everything for my friends and family because in the end, that’s all your gonna have to really smile about before the next life; not medals, not titles, not material possessions, but the people you love. Yes, you can say I’m one of those girls who all about love and stuff, but I don’t really show it cause people don’t expect that from a half dragon and I don’t really think anyone would be interested in someone like me, but who knows? Que sera, sera. I like to throw around quotes like those in the right situations, especially the quote “to each his own”-it’s my favorite!

love interest; none to be noted just yet
likes; fire, music, the moon, wolves, my little brother, making friends, helping, standing up for people, flying, manga, fine arts
dislikes; bullies, water, being outcasted, my brother’s coldness to her, cleaning, know-it-all’s, being feared, chores, learning, being told what to do, hearing a note off key
boggart; drowning
mirror of erised; to be loved by someone
strengths; determination and compassion
weaknesses; water, emotions, and her little brother

┃Quidditch
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Trying out this year, so not sure.

┃Broomstick
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Moontrimmer; a hand-me-down from my father.

┃Patronus
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Wolf.

┃Pet
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Tabby she-cat named Amelia.

┃Title
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

None unless you count ‘Freak of Nature’.

┃Theme Song
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Believe" by Blood on the Dance Floor

Angel in my Dreams

'How can I possibly be related to someone so crazy?'
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Nicholas Bervard Cipriano

nicknames; Nick, Dragon Boy
birthday; September 17th, 2002
age; eleven
gender; male
bloodline; half-blood
house; Gryffindor
year; 1st
wand; oak, unicorn horn, thirteen inches

┃Biography
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Listen, I never asked to be part dragon and I don’t even want to be part dragon, but it is what it is unfortunately. I wish I was a normal wizard and I also wish I didn’t have a bat s**t crazy sister like Alexia Jayy. I just can’t wait to see what mess she left me to deal with. I can just see it; “Are you crazy, too?”, “Do you like manga like your sister?”, and all that great stuff! Ugh, why did I have to be the younger sibling? I hate living in the shadow of an future insane asylum resident!

┃Personality
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Yes, I’m snappy. Yes, I’m sarcastic. Yes, I seem mean, but I’m really not. I’m really not. It’s just Alexia Jayy’s reckless abandonment for normalcy drives me nuts. If you take the bat s**t crazy dragon girl out of the picture, I’m a nice guy and friendly to everyone, but one word or sight of my sister and I’m instantly shut off, so I don’t have to deal with her.

love interest; no one
likes; normalcy, sleeping, mythology, food, quiet
dislikes; my sister, water, panicking, hearing about my sister
boggart; drowning
mirror of erised; to be able to stand my sister
strengths; speed on foot and intelligence
weaknesses; water and high pitched sounds

┃Quidditch
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I’m a first year.

┃Broomstick
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I don’t have one.

┃Patronus
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Phoenix.

┃Pet
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Snowy owl named Dominic.

┃Title
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

None.

┃Theme Song
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Clocks” by Coldplay

Angel in my Dreams

'You sow what you reap.'
User Image
Camille Fortuna

nicknames; Camille or Cam
birthday; January 19, 1996
age; Seventeen
gender; Female
bloodline; Muggle Born
house; Gryffindor
Sixth
wand; Hawthorne, unicorn core, twelve and two quarter inches

┃Biography
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The Sorting Hat chose me, someone who was lucky enough to be magically enabled, to be a Gryffindor. Me, the daughter of a bonds man and the prostitute he fell in love with. Sure, it wasn’t exactly a planned pregnancy but when I was born, my parents decided to keep me. My parents, well, they were a complicated couple. You could say it’s the lady and the tramp. My father the lady and my mother the tramp. Yet despite their differences, they were very accepting of my magic even though they didn’t quite understand how I was blessed with magic when they were both muggles.
Though I don’t come from a nearly perfect home, I don’t mind in the least. I’m actually proud of my parents. And the fact that the ministry has regarded half bloods and pure bloods equal has allowed muggle borns to be integrated equally as well. While some may tease me still about my heredity, I tease them for being so stuck in tradition. Which is why I think why the Sorting Hat decided to me into my house. Maybe it saw something in me that I didn’t see in myself.

┃Personality
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I hate, I hate, I hate. I love, I love, I love. I distaste such extremes and rather much just flow in the middle. I’m pretty balanced, mellow and a bit indifferent. Not shy in the least, but not annoyingly loud. I’m just pretty cool in my appearances.
Sure, I may be a bit teasing and maybe even a bit of a bully, but I don’t mind. I’m pretty cheeky and certainly have enough pride to feed the leeches, but don’t be disheartened.
I can be a tad paranoid but I’m very knowledgeable, often very sensible and calm. I can be submissive, not knowing when to say no sometimes. I do have a stubborn temper though, almost persistent but my mother told me that’s just me being determined.

love interest; I’m certainly floating about it
likes; being outside, reading, my classes, flying, and the taking naps
dislikes; sweets, the dark, being alone, Halloween, and though I’m a bit hypocritical, I hate being insulted
boggart; being alone in the dark
mirror of erised; being a muggle
strengths;, I don’t seem to have trouble in my studies, and I’m very agile
weaknesses; crying, gets startled easily, and is easily discouraged

┃Quidditch
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Seeker and Captain

┃Broomstick
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Comet 260

┃Patronus
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Fox

┃Pet
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

A Persian cat with fluffy fur; Jura

┃Title
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Prefect

┃Theme Song
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Polish Girl

Creamsicle Bunnies

'The Shrieking Shack? I heard it's haunted so you should probably stay away.'
User Image
Faoladh (Pretend the brown is red)
Alana Rose McLellan

nicknames; Lana, Rose
birthday; March 21, 1997
age; Fifteen
gender; Female
bloodline; Pure blood?, Faoladh
house; Gryffindor
year; 5th
wand; Cocobolo, dragon heartstring, ten and a half inches

┃Biography
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I was born into a higher middle class wizarding family of Faoladh, or Irish werewolves, though she was raised in Scotland. Unlike normal werewolves, we have more control of ourselves during full moons and usually only attack in self defense. Though despite this higher level of control, there is still a risk of losing it so we normally isolate ourselves when transformed. Because of this, I has been given permission to go to the shrieking shack during the full moon just like Remus Lupin did before me.

┃Personality
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I'm a friendly, though somewhat quiet, girl. I tend to be a bit shy at first when meeting people, though I like to help others if I can. I also tend to get very protective of my friends and children, and I have a bit of a competitive streak.

love interest; No, and I doubt anyone would be all that interested considering what I am.
likes; Clear nights, the moon despite her painful transformations, steak, swimming, running, being active, children
dislikes; cloudy nights, potions class (the various smells give me a headache), thunder (it's mainly the thunder though)
boggart; Grim Reaper
mirror of erised; I just see me either in my human or werewolf form... Is that normal?
strengths; Offensive magic, agile, improvising
weaknesses; Potions, high pitched noises, studying

┃Quidditch
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Beater

┃Broomstick
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Nimbus 2001

┃Patronus
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Wolf

┃Pet
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

None

┃Title
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

None

┃Theme Song
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Nightwish - Moondance

Minnta Aloripma

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:53 pm
User Image

'Smile and let it go.'
User Image
Clayton Martin O'Conner

nicknames; just Clay.
birthday; April 4, 2000
age; twelve
gender; male
bloodline; half blood
house; Hufflepuff
year; 3rd
wand; hazel with unicorn core, nine and three quarter inches

┃Biography
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I grew up in a stable enough home. Had both parents who both worked, both normal jobs while I stayed home and did...well kid stuff. It wasn’t until the age of 11 that I found out I was a wizard. That's when things started to unravel. My father pleaded with my mother to stay with him even though he had kept the secret of him (and myself) being wizards a secret for their entire relationship. But alas, mother left, disgraced and disapproving of the life that I and father decided to live; the magical one. It always weighted me down that no matter how much time had passed between being born, and her finding out, I never felt enough for her, even though I was her only son. All I ever wanted (and to this day still do) is to please mother in some way or another.

When I was sorted into Hufflepuff, I was pleased (and surprised, since everyone else in the family was Ravenclaw). I'm most certainly not the top in my classes, but I do know almost everyone around. That doesn't mean I'm friends with them. Most of the people I know bully me a lot. But I'm used to it now, and don't let it effect me much.

┃Personality
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

You could say I'm a very outgoing person, that talkes a lot. My grandmum says I'm always very cute and lovely to everyone, and that I make people smile, always. If my typical 'charm' doesn’t work I haven’t got a problem with acting stupid to make them happy. I'm also very clumsy. I fall from stairs or over my own feet, and often let things drop to the floor or forget things, but that’s why my friends like me so much. I can have my witty moments, my brave and upbeat moments also. But I have more 'caring' moments. And that's why I'm in the amazing house of Hufflepuff, and not in Ravenclaw or Gryffindor.

love interest; no one!
likes; Bertie Bott's every flavour beans, Honeydukes, spending time with the grandparents, friendly people, Herbology, and muggle comics.
dislikes; unfriendly people, bat's blood soup, thinking of painful memories, and a majority of the older Gryffindors and younger Slytherins.
boggart; falling from a great height.
mirror of erised; me, mum, and dad as a happy family again.
strengths; great patience, Herbology.
weaknesses; Potions, family, and defending people. [I'm as terrfying as a baby penguin.]

┃Quidditch
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

don't play

┃Broomstick
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

obvioisly don't have one

┃Patronus
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

hare

┃Pet
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

a brown crested toad named Oscar

┃Title
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

none

┃Theme Song
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

brighter than sunshine - aqualung

make-a-joke-of-it-all

'Things of value only come from determination and perserverance.'
User Image
Mikhail Dimitri Sarpescu

nicknames; none
birthday; November 7th, 1994
age; Seventeen
gender; Male
bloodline; Halfblood
house; Half-Blood
year; 6th
wand; Elm, Dragon Core, 13.5 inches

┃Biography
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I come from a normal family. Ok... well, my mother is a Muggle, and my father a Wizard. And... we come from Romania, and live in England at present. And i have fangs... Ok. Maybe i'm not so normal. Let me begin again.

I was born to a Muggle mother and Wizard father in a small village in Romania. my mother knew full well that he was a WIzard, and accepted that. however, when i was little, maybe 6 or so, my parents made the decision to move to southern England, hoping to try to give me a better life in the UK. Only problem, i caused trouble. nothing TOO extreme. I just caused a ruckus wherever i went. so both my mother and father attempted to get me 'involved' with things to keep me occupied and out of trouble. my mother got me into music, playing random instruments, and my father showed me what would become a lifelong obsession. Quidditch. I fell in love with the sport. I followed the exploits of the team nearest to my town, the Wimborne Wasps. I even managed to save up enough money for a professional broom, my Nimbus 2001, by my 4th year. Well, my parents helped finance part of it.

My parents were SO excited when i got my letter from Hogwarts. It would be one more thing to keep me out of trouble, PLUS, it would be helping me for my future. My parents, and the few people who knew me enough, were surprised when i got sorted into Hufflepuff. if anything, they were expecting either Gryffindor or Slythering, based on the fact that i boldfacedly ran into trouble situations. but, nonetheless, a house was a house. But... trouble seemed to pursue me even there. i got myself in various situations that got me in bits of trouble. one of those situations altered my life forever. near the end of my first year, a 'magical mishap', as the professors call it, left me with the facial features of an unholy combination of a snake and a bat. don't ask me how. after days in the infirmary, i came out, but with one lasting "scar", so to speak. they could not get the fangs to dissappear. so, not only was i a social loser, but now i had a scar to keep me further ostracized. needless to say, making friends was not my strong suit. the only people i really spoke to were the people on the Hufflepuff Quidditch team, and even THAT was just talking at practice and during matches. but, despite this, i used the fangs as a reminder to keep myself on the straight and narrow. it gave me a new outlook on life. i made myself work hard everyday to keep myself out of trouble.

┃Personality
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I'm a rather awkward person socially. being from a different part of Europe, plus my 'exploits', kept me from really networking with people. however, underneath that, i'm a rather friendly person. i'm a listener, moreso than a speaker, so i keep fairly quiet if i don't need to speak. Any people who i DO become friends with, i am fiercely loyal to. however, that side rarely shows, given my outcast status. i'm usually rather easy-going, not too stoic. but once i set my mind on a task, i can get determined quickly. this is especially apparent out on the Quidditch pitch.

love interest; none that i can think to say
likes; Music, Quidditch, Muggle Technology, Flying
dislikes; My Fangs, Screwing up constantly, judgemental people, the majority of Slytherin house
boggart;
mirror of erised; Being on a professional Quidditch team
strengths; i'm good at Flying, Staying hidden, and i'm rather smart. i speak both English and Romanian
weaknesses; i'm very... awkward when it comes to social interaction. I'm particularly bad at Herbology. also, trouble seems to find me, no matter how much i try to avoid it.

┃Quidditch
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Beater for Hufflepuff

┃Broomstick
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Nimbus 2001

┃Patronus
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Cobra

┃Pet
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

no pet

┃Title
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ha ha. you're kidding, right?

┃Theme Song
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"What's up?" - 4 Non Blondes

ninja-boi92

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:58 pm
User Image

'A man who does not think for himself does not think at all.'
User Image
Christopher Aidan MacDougal

nicknames; Chris or MacDougal.
birthday; March 1st, 1996
age; sixteen
gender; male
bloodline; pure blood
house; Ravenclaw
year; 7th
wand; walnut with dragon core, thirteen and a quarter inches

┃Biography
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

To my parents, I was absolutely perfect in every way. They doted over me and put me on a pedestal for the world to see. Unfortunately, their days of having a perfect baby boy were numbered. As I grew older, my parents were worried I might have been born a squib. Because of this, they seemed like they were ready throw in the towel and throw me up for adoption, though they were pleasantly surprised when, in a fit of rage, I accidentally transfigured the living room couch in to a giant scorpion. Needless to say they warmed up to me once again, and like some prize to show off the world, I was thrust back in to the limelight. I was seven years old and still an impressionable youth looking to please my parents. However, those days were about to change. At ten years old, I met my first real friend. Although she was a muggle, it didn't matter to me. We spent a lot of time together and did everything together. One night when I asked my mother if she could spend time at the house, they were all too happy to agree. Unfortunately, once she arrived and they realized she was a muggle, things didn't go over so well. My father threw a fit and ordered her out of the house. After she left, both of my parents went ballistic on me and gave me a speech I won't soon forget. I was never allowed to interact with muggles ever again. Ever.
It was that year, too, that my baby brother was born. Considering he was born with a crop of bright purple hair, they knew he was not only magical from the start, but that he was a metamorphmagus. After that, my parents began to focus their attention my little brother and I was left to better experience the world in my own way.

On my eleventh birthday, an owl came with a letter from Hogwarts. Once everything was said and done and I arrived at Hogwarts, I anxiously awaiting my time with the sorting hat. Remembering what my parents had said about Hogwarts houses, I knew they'd want me to make it to Slytherin. Figuring I was every bit as ambitious and cunning as the next Slytherin, I was met with a small sense if disappointment when the hat bellowed Ravenclaw. After a while, I realized how thankful I was to avoid Slytherin's fate, and I happily fell in to my life as a promising young wizard. Six years have passed and every day I spend at Hogwarts, I grow to love the people and these comforting stone walls. I know my days as a student are coming to the end. But I still have one year left. One year to make the most of the school as I can.

┃Personality
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I'm pretty sure it comes as no surprise I'm a quiet and soft-spoken person. That doesn't mean I'm shy, because I'm really not. I'm not afraid to talk to others, I just don't. Instead, I like to be observant and it's very easy for me to pick up details. I notice the little things more than others and I can understand nonverbal cues more than the average Ravenclaw. Speaking of being a Ravenclaw, I'm not an arrogant type of man, but I do consider myself to be intelligent and sometimes witty. I'm good with puzzles and also good at figuring things out. I'm not always that confident in myself. Just because my parents are stuck up, snobby elitists, it doesn't mean I have to be as well. In contrast to them, I'm very open-minded and laid-back. I'm the type of person who is approachable and very down-to-earth. I understand I can be a bit nerdy. Sometimes, people even call me a geek. It's probably because I like to collect ancient muggle artifacts. With all the money my parents shove at me to keep me out of their faces, I just use it for my hobbies. Along with my collection of ancient muggle artifacts, I really enjoy astronomy and astrology. The stars and the universe remind me that there are bigger and more important things out there in the world than just us. Unfortunately, I think some people forget there's more to life than what we see at face value.
I wouldn't say I'm a carefree person, but I am an optimist. I try to look at everything in a positive light, even when I don't want to. However, I'm also somewhat of a realist. My views on magic users vs. 'muggles' is also equally based in scientific facts. In that case, I don't believe muggles are any different than witches and wizards are. After all, we still bleed the same color and require the same necessities to survive.
On the negative side of my personality, I can be somewhat clingy to those I'm closest to. I'm also a little self-conscious. I'm certainly not the perfect gem my parents were expecting. I'm very hesitant to mention any faults I have, but I realize I have more than the average person.

love interest; as of now, no one
likes; books of all kind, pumpkin juice, sugar quills, muggle artifacts, astronomy, astrology, Transfiguration, and Charms.
dislikes; my parents, Fire Whiskey, ice mice, a majority of Slytherins.
boggart; probably me failing my N.E.W.T.s
mirror of erised; me, the professor of Muggle Studies and my parents approving.
strengths; charms, transfiguration, and flying.
weaknesses; fire and potions.

┃Quidditch
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

captain/keeper

┃Broomstick
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

silver arrow [one hundred and fifty miles per hour; braking charm, superb balance and precision, and hovers at reasonable mounting height when let go]

┃Patronus
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

wolf

┃Pet
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

tawny owl named Helena

┃Title
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

head boy

┃Theme Song
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

hearts a mess - gotye

make-a-joke-of-it-all

"Beware, my claws are as sharp as my wit."
5'11
130 pounds
Dark tan
Long, curly gray hair that is pulled back into a poofy ponytail, with mutton chops
Black eyes, with feline slits
Slightly large, pointed ears
In Cat Form:
Large gray, very furry cat, with long ears and a poofy tail
Wezli Leonardo Dee

nicknames; Li, Lee
birthday; July, 26, 1995
age; Eighteen
gender; Male
bloodline; Pure Blood
house; Ravenclaw
year; 6th
wand; Family Tree[secret only shared with close friends] nightmare hair, Abnormal length[Not actaully a wand, but one handed scepter, like the ones used by royalty]

┃Biography
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Wezli is from a long line of wizards and witches, all known to have strange and sometimes disturbing special traits. Wezli's was being an Animagus, and he took this trait with pride. He transfered to Hogwarts from another school overseas due to his absurd IQ and talents, so he is very reclusive and likes to be left alone.

┃Personality
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Wezli is calm and somewhat lazy, usually loafing about somewhere. Due to his magical talent, he's developed a bit of a cocky, sarcastic attitude. If you can push past his closed off personality though, he can be very kind and protective of his friends, even if he's somewhat strange about it.

love interest; None yet
likes; Sweets, Magical battles, Reading, Riddles
dislikes; Spicy things, Sports, Bright lights, Dogs
boggart; Suffocation[Small spaces]
mirror of erised; To be a teacher or headmaster
strengths; Very nimble and acrobatic, able to use magic without a wand
weaknesses; Freaks out in small spaces, things that bother cats

┃Quidditch
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Doesn't Play

┃Broomstick
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Eros Arrow

┃Patronus
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Manticore

┃Pet
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Cat named Mon Cher[My lady]

┃Title
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Ravenclaw Prefect

┃Theme Song
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

None

ZimbuTessen

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:03 pm
User Image

'No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.'
User Image
Daniela Marie Tripe

nicknames; Dani, Marie, Trippy [Call me this if you dare.]
birthday; February 10th, 1997
age; fourteen
gender; female
bloodline; pure blood
house; Slytherin
year; 5th
wand; laurel with unicorn core, twelve and a quarter inches

┃Biography
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

For starters, I'm an only child. No older siblings picking on me and no younger ones for me to pick on. Even though my parents practically showered me with affection, I still kind longed for someone to play with. Especially when it came to the awfully dull parties thrown at home. Mommy and daddy just didn't know how to throw a party. Often I escaped to the library at home during those nights, curling up in an armchair and reading until dawn arrived. It was around the age of five that I found my love for reading books. Ones that were filled with history and other things I'd be learning at Hogwarts soon enough. Over the span of the next six years, all the books on the library shelves were read by me. Every single last one of them. My parents weren't really fond of my reading, however they were certainly proud..

By the time my first year at Hogwarts began, my mind was already filled with all the things I had read in the library. I was set to begin this new 'adventure'. As predicted, I was sorted into Slytherin, something I was both glad and upset about. I certainly thought for a second Ravenclaw was where I was being sent, seeing as the sorting hat acknowledged my intelligence [and spent nearly five whole minutes on debating between Ravenclaw and Slytherin]. However, it seems blood won. It was probably for the best, if I had been sent to Ravenclaw my parents would have disinherit me. No joke. That's what you get for being born into a pure-blooded family who all were in Slytherin.
As the years progressed, I made friends from my own house and Ravenclaw, which was a surprise at first when I still had a mind set that my house didn't mingle with other. Then again, I'm a bit of the odd-one out in my house, even if I have friends there. Oh well. They'll just have to deal with it.

┃Personality
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Let's see... You could say that I'm more of listener in a conversation. Most people come to me to vent out the anger they hold, whether it be towards a fellow classmate or a teacher. That is where all my friendships have started basically, with them venting and me listening. Weird isn't it? I'm not as crude as my fellow housemates are towards the other houses, hence why I have a few friends from other houses.
Determined, resourceful, cunning, and intelligent are a few key words used by my elders and some friend to describe. 'A seed of greatness.' But I do have a certain disregard of the rules. I mean, who actually stick with following the know a days?

love interest; she has a tiny crush on a certain prefect..
likes; books, cauldron cakes, butterbeer, Hogsmeade, muggle music, Potions class, and Defense Against the Dark Arts class.
dislikes; ignorant people, people who assume I'm the spawn of Satan because of my house, cockroach clusters, gilly water, and Divination class.
boggart; my father as a death eater.
mirror of erised; it's weird really... it's me, as a Ravenclaw, with my parents treating me like any normal parents would.
strengths; retaining knowledge, flying, potion making, and Defense Against the Dark Arts class.
weaknesses; my family and my fears (solitude, failing, my families ties with the dark arts).

┃Quidditch
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

chaser

┃Broomstick
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

firebolt 300 [two hundred and fifty miles per hour; braking Charm, superb balance and precision, and hovers at reasonable mounting height when let go, plus a water resistant charm for matches in the rain.]

┃Patronus
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

an owl

┃Pet
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

a black cat called Sirius

┃Title
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

prefect

┃Theme Song
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

dearest i'm so sorry - picture me broken

make-a-joke-of-it-all

'And know that if I knew all of the answers I would not hold them from you.'
User Image
Ren Edgar Winterbourne

nicknames; Ren is all
birthday; August 17, 1995
age; Eighteen
gender; Male
bloodline; pureblood
house; Slytherin
year; 7th
wand; Pear, dragon heartstring, fifteen and a quarter inches

┃Biography
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

My father was a tailor and a pureblood wizard. He was very kind hearted despite his occasional drunk rampage. My mother was a witch, who took up work as a seamstress and help my father design a clothing store. They never got famous but were locally known as faithful shopkeepers. I remember my parents talked about the great fear they lived in when I was a new born. He Who Should Not Be Named was still running amuck and no one knew when he’d show up. My mother was especially scared since she had a few muggle friends and was known to spend time in the muggle world often. Ah, but now that life is easier now, my parents didn’t worry about sending me to Hogwarts.
You know, it was funny to see their faces when they found out which house I was sorted in. Since Slytherins earn a bad rep, they didn’t like my sorting and even wrote the Headmistress a letter. It was kind of embarrassing to see them in so much opposition. But you know, Merlin was a Slytherin? Slytherins are often misunderstood, I guess. But unlike my parents, who wanted me in Ravenclaw, I enjoy being a Slytherin. It’s not that bad.

┃Personality
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I don’t like to talk about myself, I’m sort of modest. I’m very quiet and shy, to the point of being awkward. Being withdrawn, well, it never hurt anyone. I just sort of keep to myself and go off in my own world.
But sooner or later, I have to gravitate back to the ground with some difficulty. Despite my soft exterior, I am very ambitious and diligent, often one that people like to go to talk to. I seem to attract lots of people around me, for some reason.
I’m certainly a bit clever in my own way. My mother calls it charm though I don’t think I stand out very much. I’m loyal and will stand up for my own. Don’t mistake me for being lighthearted, because I’m not, I just have a hard time talking to others. I have a cold temper, despite my patience, and can get angry like any average person.

love interest; I’m interested in someone
likes; being alone, animals, reading, writing, chess, sweets, a certain girl, and wearing clothes his parents make
dislikes; crowds, being yelled at, being on a boat, spiders, bullies, and mornings
boggart; drowning
mirror of erised; being famous
strengths; I learned how to sew from my parents, and am quite good in my studies
weaknesses; I can't swim, I have headaches often and have some claustrophopia

┃Quidditch
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I’m thinking of trying out

┃Broomstick
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Nimbus 2001

┃Patronus
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Rabbit

┃Pet
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

None

┃Title
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Prefect

┃Theme Song
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

No Other Way

Creamsicle Bunnies

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:24 pm
User Image

Current Date, Time, and Weather

Month ( Boarding Hogwarts Express )

xxjanxfebxmarxaprxmayxjunxjulxaugxsepxoctxnovxdec

xxsunxxmonxxtuexxwedxxthuxxfrixxsatxx

xx000 x 000 x 000 x.001 x 002 x 03 x 04
xx005 x 006 x 007 x.008 x 009 x 10 x 11
xx012 x 013 x 014 x.015 x 016 x 17 x 18
xx019 x 020 x 021 x.022 x 023 x 24 x 25
xx026 x 027 x 028 x.029 x 030 x 31 x 00

Time

amxxpm

xx1x2x3x4x5x6x7x8x9x10x11x12

Weather

clear skiesxpartly cloudyxovercast
thunderxlightningxthunderstorms
sunnyxrainyxfoggy
snowxhailxblizzard
hotxwarmxcoolxcoldxfreezing

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:04 pm
User Image

Quidditch Players And Open Titles
Refer to the list below for open positions on each Quidditch team plus open spots for Prefects and Head Boy and Girl.

Gryffindor
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

captain: Camille Fortuna
keeper: (open)
seeker: Camille Fortuna
beaters: Alana McLellan, (open)
chasers: (open), (open), (open)

Hufflepuff
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

captain: (open)
seeker: (open)
beaters: Mikhail Sarpescu, (open)

Ravenclaw
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

captain: Christopher MacDougal
keeper: Christopher MacDougal
beaters: (open), (open)

Slytherin
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

captain: (open)
beaters: (open), (open)
chasers: Daniela Tripe, (open), (open)

Head Boy/Girl
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

head boy: Christopher MacDougal
head girl: (open)

Gryffindor
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

female prefect: Camille Fortuna
male prefect: (open)

Hufflepuff
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

female prefect: (open)
male prefect: (open)

Ravenclaw
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

female prefect: (open)
male prefect: Wezli Dee

Slytherin
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

female prefect: Daniela Tripe
male prefect: Ren Winterbourne

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:03 am
[Bump]  

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:32 pm
[Bump]  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:09 pm
[Bump]  

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:55 pm
[Bump? You might want to have the others correct there age and birthday.]  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:53 am
[I did mine based on Joke's.]  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:03 pm
[We all made mistakes, since the "Starting year" is 2013. Do the math with our birthdays and it doesn't add up. XD]  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff