Submit

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:08 pm

This is the Reception Hall. It includes doorways to several locations, the staircase to the rooms on the upper levels, and the front door.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:20 pm
User Image Dancer lead Asher into the Reception Hall and paused with one shoulder against the bannister of the staircase as he watched the vampire look around, "So... This is home... I was born here, you know...," he said softly as he shifted his own multi-hued eyes around the walls instead of staring at Asher.

"My Godmother has made certain that the place was done up good, I have to admit that much...," he added, saying nothing about his own efforts to the process.

He didn't notice how the light from the upper floors played on his sun-kissed skin and lit up the silver in his hair, despite that it was still partially wet.

He cleared his throat after a moment and pushed away from the bannister, "Well, I need to wash the salt off from the water and change out of this soaked leather. How about a tour along the way?" he offered, his tone sounding as if it were just an everyday offer and didn't sound like the invitation it was.

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Artimis Niadd

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:34 pm
User Image

ASHER

Asher had to admit the man was attractive, he would have to be a fool to think otherwise, but Asher couldn't focus on that right now. He needed to learn a little more about this man before he even thought about....well no he couldn't, Sebastet would turn him out for sure. Although Asher was not afraid of Sebastet, he did respect her and this was her home that he was imposing on.

Asher took the time to view the decor when Dancer mentioned it, it was superb. "Sebastet has always had good taste in many things, it comes as no surprise that it has followed her home. You mentioned you were born here, your parents must have been here a long time to trust this place enough to raise a family here...Their brave people..."

When Dancer mentioned a tour Asher gave a warm smile, "I would love a tour."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:42 pm
User Image Dancer gave him a small smile, "Indeed she does... Have good taste, that is... And yes, my parents are brave, though that had nothing to do with raising me here. They had Sebastet's protection, that extended to me after I was born...," he stated simply, that small smile still playing with the edges of his lips.

He gestured to one side of the staircase with his head and turned in that direction, "The garden next, I think. The castle's crowning glory...," he couldn't help that small hint, though the description still did nothing for the actual vision that awaited them.

He started to move past the staircase to a set of double doors in the wall, "As for prying more information about my parents, you'll have to know me a bit longer Asher...," he said in a voice that held laughter, proving that he knew exactly what the vampire was up to.

"We'll only move through the garden for a short way, then I'll show you upstairs where you can pick out a room while I go and clean up. I'll come back and give you a better tour later," he added, unable to help the double meaning in his words.

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Artimis Niadd

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:47 pm
Asher chuckled, caught in the act, "Fair enough, excuse me if I was being impolite...." He followed the man to the castle garden, he supposed he wasn't being subtle but Dancer had been so evasive about his parentage that the vampire couldn't help but be a little curious.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 9:38 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Alex had went to explore the castle "this is really a weird place"he said looking around every corner afraid of a ambush but not suprised if one happened he kept looking around confused "where is everyone I thought at least one person would be here"he thought to himself. After a couple minutes of wondering aroind he decided to sit down "i guess they arent here ill just have to wait for them to come back"he said he began to polish his sword after he pulled it off his back he looked at his watch hoping someone would get here soon he was bored of waiting. Five hours later he had passed out rfrom exhaustion he stirrex waking up "i must of passed out from boredom where is everyone"he said to himself standing up.  

Demon_slayerdante2028

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 9:27 pm
Cullen Beathan

User Image

Cullen raced in his pounce happy to be out the castle grounds, and into a happy, warm room. He was stunned by the great high and many stars in the room. He looked to far up in straining he fell on his backside and continued to stairs up at the ceiling and stairs,.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 12:31 am
Alexander looked at the kid "hello kid what brings you here"he said a smile on his face one of his fangs showing he hoped he didnt scare the kid he stood up bowing "my name is alexander whats yours"he said his eyes turning blue his original eye color.  

Demon_slayerdante2028

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 8:41 am
User Image

Aten took his time coming inside for he was double checking that no one was out in the court yard. He still could not shake that creepy feeling of being watched. Getting inside her smiled at Cullen then the guy that approached him. "all ready making friends Cullen" he said going and patting the boys head, "Hello..alexander was it. I am Aten and this is Cullen we came to talk to the owner of the castle. Are they here?" He could not help but check out the guy but he was not going to do anything with Cullen there. Plus he had to take care of the kid.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 9:23 am
Cullen Beathan

User Image

Cullen looked up at Alexander, he shied abit away. unsure what the ma had said. Pounce the black cat that was sitting next to him told cullen in his mind what he had asked. ""'S mise(SMIH-shuh...) Cullen...un Pounce" he said pointing to himself then the cat, he then moving over to Aten  

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Demon_slayerdante2028

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 9:25 am
"i was waiting for him myself and dont worry I wont hurt the kid seeing as my only hate is for a certain clan of vampire"he said smiling putting his sword on his back.
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 9:40 am
User Image

Aten was a little sad that the person he wanted to talk to was not here yet but he could wait. "thank the gods I am not a vampire then" he said with a laugh, "umm is there a place we could sit and wait? O and is there a fire place near by?." Aten was still could and using all his power not to shift to his true form.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Demon_slayerdante2028

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 12:12 pm
"yeah its pretty sad to want to kill your own kind"he said not smiling.
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 7:51 am
((*screams in frustration* Gaaaa!!!!! I thought this was covered in the rules! Please stop the one-liners! I need at least a paragraph in order to reply properly so someone! This place is PG-13, by now you should know what proper sentence structure is and how to form paragraphs. This is friggin' kids stuff! You're killin' me!

Oh, and if you could shrink the pics, I'd appreciate it. Photobucket is a wonderful thing...))

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 7:59 am
((*screams in frustration* Gaaaa!!!!! I thought this was covered in the rules! Please stop the one-liners! I need at least a paragraph in order to reply properly so someone! This place is PG-13, by now you should know what proper sentence structure is and how to form paragraphs. This is friggin' kids stuff! You're killin' me!

Oh, and if you could shrink the pics, I'd appreciate it. Photobucket is a wonderful thing...))

Vampire Castle

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff