Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Street City: Retold (Superhero rp Accepting/Open) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:15 pm
In a lively and busy town called Street City, Villains are about! From robbing banks to just causing havoc, they do what they want, when they want to. How are they different from your standard person you may ask? They got SUPA POWERZ!!! When there's a villain you need a hero and people also blessed with some king of mutant or supernatural power has come to stop the villains schemes! But while there not saving people or robbing banks, both the heroes and villains are going to school, hanging with friends, and other stuff. A heroes or and villain might be going out or have a crush on another! So where do you lie? Are you a vigilant super hero, a evil super villain, or just some regular joe? You decide!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:19 pm
Rules

1. Cybering.... None. Enough said.
2. No auto hitting. Your not a god so don't act like one.
3. Romance is highly encouraged and violence is as well but keep both to at least PG-13 or PG-17 for violence
4. Be active. Tell me when you won't be on for a long period of time and I will also do the same.
5. Pm your character with the title "Superman" if your a hero, "Joker" If your a villain, or "Regular Joe" if your a civilian.
6. If your a civilian, there may be a way to get powers and become a hero or villain in the future. Just saying
7. Have fun ^-^

For those wondering why this may seem familiar, I made this rp about two years ago and it sadly died about three months later. I really did feel it was well made and thought it'd be cool to bring it back.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:26 pm
Heroes
[align=center][color=blue]I look good right?: (pic ANIME ONLY)
Well if you must know, my name is: (First and last)
I have this many candles on my cake: (Age)
Please keep this a secret. My hero name is: (Hero name)
Here's what I look like in costume: (hero pic)
I have an amazing power as well!: (super power. one only! No godly powers!)
There is a story behind this all: (Bio, tell how you got powers and why you became a hero. At LEAST three sentences)
This is also a secret so don't tell!: (crush/lover if none give a joking remark)
Other things about me?: (Other)
There's someone in my head?: (gaianame)[/color][/align]

Villain
[align=center][color=darkred]I'm always looking my best!: (ANIME ONLY)
If I must tell you, my name is: (First Last)
I'll steal your Birthday cake too!: (Age)
You better not tell a soul about this!: (Villain name)
It makes it easier to steal!: (Super Power. 1 only and nothing GODLY)
Bwahaha! Fear me!: (villain pic)
My backstory isn't that special: (Bio. Tell how got powers and why chose side of villains. At least 3 sentences)
This is more secret than anything else!: (Crush/Lover if none be sarcastic or funny)
You want to know more?! Geez!: (Other)[/align]
There's no one in my head!:(gaianame)[/color]

Civilian
[align=center][color=green]How do I look?: (appearance ANIME ONLY)
My name?: (First & Last)
I just keep getting older and older: (Age)
My life is pretty dull: (bio. at least three sentences)
I do have one secret though: (Crush/Lover if none give a joking remark)
Did I forget something?: (other)
A voice? What voice?: (gaianame)[/color]
[/align]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:29 pm
Heroes

I look good right?:
User Image
Well if you must know, my name is: Ruri Knight
I have this many candles on my cake: 15
Please keep this a secret. My hero name is: Joker
Here's what I look like in costume: Wearing this with this mask.
I have an amazing power as well!: The ability to manipulate paper! It can be razor sharp and hard as steel if I want it to, and with enough of it I can turn it into weapons, animals, and anything else I can think of. Doesn't work with fire or water though....
There is a story behind this all: My dad was an author since before I was born and my mom owned a book store. Match made in heaven, huh? Guess it's no wonder I turned into such a bookworm. They got me into reading pretty early on and I was reading dad's mystery novels by the time I finished middle school. Unfortunately, he died before then. I was ten when the restaurant next to our book store caught fire. It spread, and the store went up too. Dad stayed behind to make sure mom and I and the rest of the customers all got out. I didn't want to leave him behind so my mom had to carry me out. I remember reaching for him when the books inside suddenly flew off the shelves and tore themselves apart, the pages swirling around as if forming a shield around dad. Fire beats paper, though, and both he and the shield had been burned up before the fire department arrived. A few things changed that day. Obviously, I discovered I had this odd little power of mine. Second, I developed pyrophobia, a fear of fire. I can't even light a match now without starting to shake. Third and last, I decided I'd make use of my power to help people, and try to do what I can so no one else loses someone precious like I did.
This is also a secret so don't tell!: I guess there's someone....I mean, we've been friends for a while now, but I never stopped to think about taking it further than that...
Other things about me?: I'm a bookworm with pyrophobia. Like I said, don't even try to light a match around me, please...
There's someone in my head?: Zelly-fangirl

I look good right?: User Image
Well if you must know, my name is: Nichole 'Niki' Young
I have this many candles on my cake: 16
Please keep this a secret. My hero name is: Speedster
Here's what I look like in costume: Speedster
I have an amazing power as well!: Super speed
There is a story behind this all: Three years ago was when I got my powers. I've always been a science buff whether its about the internal organs of a frog to creating odd explosive formulas which,by the way, is how I got my powers. One night I well, I wouldn't call it breaking in the door was unlocked. To put it blunt I broke into my school, blew up the science lab with me in it, and was given my epic power of super speed. The reason I'm a hero is because I had to do something with my powers and helping people and stopping bad guys seemed like the best option. My superhero idenity is a secret to all my family,even my older brother who is my bestest friend. I especially can't ever let my mom find out, she would freak:Majorly
This is also a secret so don't tell!: Well, there is that one amazingly hot guy on this one tv show...
Other things about me?: With super speed comes super metabolism. I'm always hungry and usually I carry a bag of pixie sticks to keep me going. I also have to snack every once in awhile during a fight.
There's someone in my head?: tears_give_me_wings

Well if you must know, my name is: Miguel "Mike" Cazador
I have this many candles on my cake: 17
Please keep this a secret. My hero name is: Hielo
Here's what I look like in costume: Outfit Mask (But In Dark Blue)
I have an amazing power as well!: Control over Water/Ice
There is a story behind this all: When i was little, REALLY little, my parents were killed in some gang related... something or other. the cops were not helpful at all, so i'm still a bit fuzzy on the details. long and short, the police were to chicken-s*** to do anything about it, so nothing got done. no heroes were there to help. nothing. so, at age 10, i was sent to an orphanage. yeah. sounds like a comic book already. i quickly found out i was... different. it was raining one day, and i ended up outside, wehn the rain just... stopped hitting me. i was confused. after a while, i realized the rain drops were 'bending' in air around me, sheilding me from getting wet it didn't take too long for me to realize that i could do things the other kids couldnt. i practiced in secret for 3 years before being discovered by the matron of the orphanage. she cast me out as a 'freak,' and thus, i found myself in the streets. i began finding others. kids like me. no home. no family. and with other powers. we stuck together, realizing noone else would care for us. they became my 'family.' we cared for each other. or so i thought.

over the years, our activities became more... criminal... we'd steal. we'd vandalize. we even beat up a few people. but it wasn't until i was in the first month of being 15 that i realized i couldn't stick around with them. i literally had to take my 'best friend' out. unconscious. he was ready to murder some police who were gonna question us. it wasn't easy. i had to fight the rest of my 'crew' almost to the death before i could get away. now, i've come to realize that the only person i can trust is myself. there are no law enforcers. heroes only care about the big baddies. all the while, so called 'petty crime' goes on undisturbed. so i donned my mask for the first time, and took off solo, to clean the streets, by ANY means possible... after all. if i don't, who will...?
This is also a secret so don't tell!: i don't need anyone. why should i trust her... er... i mean... anyone...
Other things about me?: has trust issues. doesn't care for people personally. just the well being of the masses. somewhat
There's someone in my head?: ninja-boi92

Well if you must know, my name is: Reiko Hunt
I have this many candles on my cake: 18
Please keep this a secret. My hero name is: Trick
Here's what I look like in costume: User Image (The mask is usually covering her face)
I have an amazing power as well!: Illusions
There is a story behind this all: Reiko's father is a policeman of scottish while her mother was once of the few remaining descendants of an ancient Japanese ninja clan. She isn't sure how her parents met, and doesn't know much about her mother since she had died when Reiko was still a child. What she does know is that she inherited her mothers power to create illusions. She has only recently moved to town and has yet to make any friends, though it doesn't help that she spends most of her free time either studying, heroing, or practicing her powers.
This is also a secret so don't tell!: A crush..? Well I crushed my hand in a door once, does that count..?
Other things about me?: She's a cheerful and energetic person, though she can be a bit shy at first. She rarely talks when going about as Trick.
There's someone in my head?: Minnta Aloripma

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:50 pm
Villain

I'm always looking my best!:
User Image
If I must tell you, my name is: Nicholas Webelton
I don't think my Birthday is something to talk about: 15
You better not tell a soul about this!: Infurnace
It makes it easier to steal!: I can create and control fire at will
I look fantastic in my costume!: Infurnace
My backstory isn't that special: As a kid, I've always had a knack for burning things. My parents knew something was wrong when they started to notice all of the burn spots in the backyard as well as all of the missing lighters my dad kept trying to find. It may have been an addiction, but not a power. I realized my power when I was six. My father left my mother, tired of all of the stress and problems I kept causing. I was oblivious to this until my father told me right in my face how much he hated me and never wanted me to be his son. This burned away at me and still does to this day. As soon as he walked out the door, I ran the opposite way to the backyard, wanting to try to let off some of my own steam with some fire. I flicked on the lighter and all of a sudden the flames swirled all around me, engulfing me in flames! I was about to scream, but I realized that I was in no pain at all. It slowly formed into a ball and down at a tree, burning that instead. A fire call later, I was slowly learning how to control this power, it changing my look and also giving me something to play with. I started becoming Infurnace when I was twelve, causing havoc everywhere and just burning what I pleased. I don't really rob that much, but I do when I want to by something awesome.
This is more secret than anything else!: I do like someone, but I don't have to guts to ask her out yet
Anything else?: I hate water. Sure I take showers and all but there short and sweet. After that I try to never let water touch my skin.
There's no one in my head!: spartan309

I'm always looking my best!: User Image
If I must tell you, my name is: Evelyn Fortuna
I'll steal your Birthday cake too!: Twenty-one
You better not tell a soul about this!: Syth
It makes it easier to steal!: Animal morphing for a select period of time depending on size and concentration
Bwahaha! Fear me!: Made out of specially made material for morphing and a simple black mask that covers around the eyes.
My backstory isn't that special: People are driven by hunger, greed, conceit, and hatred. They are such disgusting creatures, lower animals who step on the weak merely to get to the top, and only when they do, they find out they are still not satisfied and the cycle repeats. We treat animals like they are beneath us, but animals don’t kill each other’s kind for the masses or discriminate because of religion. No, animals are way above us and humans are the lower beasts. And for centuries has this corruption infested in society that people tend to forget that it is a problem that needs to be solved. And the only way to solve it is to take action.
My mother was a prostitute who wanted nothing to do with me when I was born. I never knew my father other than the fact that he was a weak man who couldn’t take care of me. By the time I was old enough, I was on the streets, working for my mother on the street corners. It was a disgracing time of my life. It was the end of my life, to be precise. When I was seventeen, I got caught up in drugs and passed out in an alley before dying. And with my last dying breath, the spirit of a cat decided to bless me with morphing powers.
I was reborn an entirely new person. I changed my name from my birth name “Dahlia Gray” into Evelyn, and turned to crime. I initially did small crimes, but quickly began more elaborate plans, and eventually became a crime lord bent on punishing the people for their wicked ways.
This is more secret than anything else!: What am I? Twelve?
You want to know more?! Geez!: It’d be wrong of me to eat what I transform into so I remain a vegetarian.

There's no one in my head!: Creamsicle Bunnies

I'm always looking my best!: User Image
If I must tell you, my name is: Jack Lux
I'll steal your Birthday cake too!: 19
You better not tell a soul about this!: SkullShade
It makes it easier to steal!: Can alter his shape into many different weapons, mainly using his wings
Bwahaha! Fear me!: User Image
My backstory isn't that special: I was once a normal teenager, I was quiet, well liked, handsome, many guys and girls wished they had me as their own. My father was a scientist who did many weird experiments and often slipped some minor experimental drugs into my food and drinks to increase my looks and other things. One night I went to a party where I got drugged by some people and was kidnapped. The people who kidnapped him were workers for a rival company of my father's and held me hostage. Terrible things happened from then on, I was tortured, My father handed over his experiments and was killed in the process. All the dramatic trauma caused something to snap unleashing my powers, My father was working on a weapon and used his own son as a experiment. Now I plan to take down the corporation for starters.
This is more secret than anything else!: Anyone can get my ocean in Motion wink
You want to know more?! Geez!: I use my looks to get a lot of what I want, I love music.
There's no one in my head!:The voodoo bunny

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:51 pm
Civilian

How do I look?:
User Image
My name?: Camille Knight
I just keep getting older and older: 36
My life is pretty dull: I'm one of the hottest thirty six year olds you'll ever see and I'm running a book store. Story of my life. I'm kidding though, it's a family business and I wouldn't trade it for the world. Assuming nothing happens to it again. It's already been burnt to a crisp and repaired, I'd rather it not happen again. Oh, Ruri already mentioned that, didn't she? Um, I think that's it then....She's my daughter, of course our bios are going to overlap.
I do have one secret though: My husband's dead. Thanks for asking.
Did I forget something?: Did I mention my daughter Ruri's the kickass Joker? No, not the Batman one, the other one! I designed her costume you know~
A voice? What voice?: Zelly-fangirl

How do I look?: User Image
My name?: Ren Winterbourne
I just keep getting older and older: Twenty
My life is pretty dull: I’m the son of a tailor and a seamstress. My parents were very loving and motivated me to do what I pleased. I pursued writing for a while and then took up a job at an editing company in the city. Finally, after two years of working menial jobs at the company I worked at, I quit to do some stories on Street City and work there for a couple months. I’m new to the city but have heard about the crime rates and the crazy heroes running amuck in the city. Hopefully they have a story for me.
I do have one secret though: I don’t know her name quite yet.
Did I forget something?: I’m usually wandering around, trying to find inspiration to write a story on.
A voice? What voice?: Creamsicle Bunnies

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:31 pm
(Bumps)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:18 pm
(bump)  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:11 pm
(One more bump and then later tonight I do some opening action!)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:16 pm
((Le woot!))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:38 pm
(Screw it! Too impatient! Tis now OPENZ!!!)

The nightlife of Street City was winding up with excitement! The sounds of sirens could be heard all over, flames and smoke popping up everywhere. "Ah, I love the smell of arson in the evening!" The pyromanic villain Infurnace said with a laugh as he set ablaze two more cop cars. "This never gets old. One fire, two fire, everywhere there is a fire!" The fire departments all over the city where working nonstop just to control all of the fires set in this one night. Infurnace just laughed as he watched the show, searing anything that gets in his way.

(Now to go mow a lawn! lol ><)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:57 pm
"Oh boy..." Camille muttered as she sat on the couch watching tv with her daughter. It was a rather spacious apartment sitting just over the bookstore which was especially convenient. With a glass of water in one hand, and the tv remote in the other, she and Ruri watched as their current show was suddenly interrupted by a live news report. It seemed the pyromaniac villain Infurnace was at it again.

"Oh not that guy!" Ruri whined as she grabbed the nearest pillow and buried her face in it, starting to rock back and forth a bit while trying to block all traces of the report from her mind.

"You don't have to go deal with him if you don't want to." Camille said as she quickly turned off the tv. "There are others you can leave him to instead."

"I know, but this is my job. What kind of superhero plays favorites? Even Superman never backs down when kryptonite's in play." Ruri murmured as she peeked up from the pillow with a rather scared look in her eyes. "God I wish someone would just blast him with a fire hose and be done with it...." she muttered before reluctantly getting up to go change. "You better have a chocolate shake waiting for me when I get back, 'cuz I'm gonna need it!" she called from her room. Soon she was all suited up and climbing out the window. From two small boxes strapped to her thighs, a pair of playing cards shot out and hovered in the air which she stepped on and used like skates as she made her way to the crime scene, shaking and shuddering the whole way.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

pr0cl0ne

Feral Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:06 pm
"Of course tonight could not be a calm peaceful night with only a lil' crime." Speedster muttered to herself as she crouched on the roof of one of the many buildings in Street City," It had to be an evil pyromaniac lightin' everythin' on fire." She sighed and started running towards the fire jumping from rooftop to rooftop. She aproached a police car that was on fire and instantly began running circles around it creating a wind tunnel the quenched the fire and pulled the lone occupant,a police man, out of the car to safety. Before he could thank Speedster she ran off to quench another cars fire.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:12 pm
Infurnace noticed little old Speedster messing with his fireworks. "Aww, looks like Little Speedy doesn't like my firey fun. Let's see how she likes to dance!" He started shooting flaming arrowlike projectiles at her, humming to himself as he did so.

(Gotta head off! I'll be back on after band practice!)  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

pr0cl0ne

Feral Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:13 pm
Speedster shrieked when she saw the fiery projectiles hurdiling towards. She ran and jumped around to avoid the projectiles. She almost managed to avoid all of them but the very last one struck her heel and catching her shoe on fire. She yelped shook her foot to put the fire out. It hadn't harmed her but the fire made an ugly mess of her shoe,"Hey! these are new shoes!" Speedster shouted at Infurnace.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff