Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Pony Roleplays (Closed)
Ponymon: Pinkie Pink Version - CO Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:26 pm
Twilight, as always, has been reading up on all sorts of special spells from the Starswirl the Bearded section of the Canterlot archives. She came back earlier today with an extreme need to test out a new spell. It's a spell that Starswirl had written that seemed to take him to a strange world with magical creatures with special powers. She's invited everypony over to see, but only a few ponies can actually travel to the world. Who will go? Let's find out.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:33 pm
"Alright everypony. As I said before, only a few ponies can go to this strange world. So, who's going?" Twilight asked. She didn't want the bearers of the elements of harmony to go. She wanted to be absolutely sure they were here in case something went wrong. There WAS just the attack on Canterlot with the changelings.

Bonfire almost literally hopped into the air in excitement. "I'll go! It's sounds like it'll be an awesome adventure!"  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:38 pm
"I as well!" added Autha. She was never one for adventure, but she figured that the only way to become more ougoing was by stepping out of her comfort zone.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:16 pm
((Is it okay to have more than one character?))

Tempest flies up to Twilight and asks to go. He had never been on an adventure like this before, and he wanted to partake in this one.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:27 pm
((The more the merrier, if you ask me! biggrin ))

Autha nods at Tempest and smiles kindly, happy to see him so eager to come along.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:42 pm
((I've decided to stick with just Tempest. I'll introduce the otherone in a different RP. Also, what does CO mean?))  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:59 pm
((Check the RP coding. CO is Cross-Over))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:03 pm
((Oh, right. Sorry.))  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:04 pm
((Let's just do one.))

Twilight nodded. "Sure Tempest! You can go! Let's keep it at three, I'm not sure how hard this spell is,so I want to keep it small..."

Twilight unfurled the scroll and scanned it over quickly. "Alright, here goes nothing. Do all the research you can on this world. This spell should only leave you there for about 3 days." Twilight started to cast the spell, her horn glowing with her purple aura.

Opalescence was bored out of her mind. She still couldn't figure out why her owner took her to this boring building, and without her favorite toy! This was ridiculous. She spotted the owl that the purple one owned and thought, "dinner." She stalked the owl and pounced.

Twilight was distracted by the sudden raucous and the spell was charged up a lot more powerfully than it was supposed to be. The spell hit the three ponies and they were teleported away.

((This means that our ponies will be trapped in this world for longer than they were supposed to be.))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:25 am
Everything was black. There wasn't a single sound. What had happened? Twilight cast the spell and it worked... right? Suddenly, there was noise. The sound of wind blowing through grass, tress being rustled and a rolling stream nearby. Then the presence of it all was felt. The soft grass underneath, the gentle wind. Finally, light.

Bonfire groaned as he opened his eyes slowly and saw the world around them he got up and looked around. Everything looked the same. He looked down to his unconcious friends and began to attempt to wake them up. "Tempest! Get up! Autha, hun, we're here!"  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:25 am
Tempest slowly recovers, and opens his eyes to a vivid blue sky and a cool breeze. The peace was interrupted by Bonfire standing over him yelling, "Yeah yeah. I'm up, I'm up." he says, struggling to stand. He was weak, too weak, but managed to stand.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:43 pm
Autha felt the soft grass beneath her and sighed with contentment. "As you wish, darling." she replied to Bonfire as she stood. She gazed at her surroundings and said, "My, how quaint! Where is it that we are?"  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:12 pm
"I think Twilight said this world's name was... Earth?" Bonfire looked around and noticed a town off in the distance. "Let's go check that town out! Maybe they can give us some answers!"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:22 pm
"Sounds good." says Fenrir, scratching his back against a nearby tree. He looks toward the town and feels that it was oddly familiar but still foreign.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:07 pm
Bonfire began to lead the group over to the small town. Once they entered, Bonfire was surprised to see that there were ponies here too. They were pretty odd, though. These ponies wore clothes. This was also awkward due to the fact that they were all giving them odd looks. They walked over to a middle-aged mare who was working in a garden to hopefully get some answers.

"Excuse me ma'am. We're knew in these parts and we were wondering if you could help us out?" Bonfire stepped back as the mare looked back at him and the others with a look of shock and embarrassment.

"Oh, dear! You three should come inside, quickly!" The mare said.

Bonfire was hesitant, but followed and motioned for the others to follow. Once inside, the mare sat down at a couch and motioned for the others to take a seat as well.

"Let's not mention we're from another world, alright?" Bonfire whispered to the others.

The group sat down and the mare began. "So, where did you say you were from?" She asked.  
Pony Roleplays (Closed)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff