Submit

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

There are weapons all over the walls here, suits of armor, and weapons from all races grace this large room. But be careful if you choose a weapon from here, some of them are cursed..."

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 11:24 am
Sebastet had left Lio in the armory to look over the weapons and do a basic inventory of non cursed items. She kept note of cursed weapons, but with all her handling and de cursing, many non cursed items were unaccounted for.

That was where Lio came in and was to make a list. He didn't mind as it gave him something useful to do for some time, as he was thinking up renovation plans not only for the dungeons, but for the bits of walling of the castle that had simply crumbled due to time.

Several hours later, Lio finished and went in search of food.  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:29 am
Cain lead Tzzek to the armory without incident and came to a stop near the things he knew Sebastet wouldn't mind losing, "Okay, Tzzek, stick with this portion of the armory only. From that cabinet to there. Don't eat it all at once either," he said simply, giving him his parameters and an area of ready food that would be constantly stocked up.

There were various items, all carefully labeled with a full description of the item as well as its curse.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:40 am
Tzzek, slowly drifted into the armory behind the male who was still not cold. It was an interesting room but it was hard to focus on anything while so weak. Even without 'learning' the room he could tell that there were a number of old and unstable spells there. Some of them were even starting to drift away from the objects they were attached to, making them even more volatile. Also, more edible.

Tzzek did not scan or eat any objects, the male hadn't pointed to what he could have yet after all, but he did drift around the room and absorb a couple weak curse spells that had mostly come free. The archon's color did not improve with such a small snack but he did stop drifting so listlessly and started moving around with a little more attention and energy. The only side effect was the weapons they were attached to were no longer cursed.

They were very old weapons though, a set of four daggers made of a black metal that shone red in the light along every edge without being colored. Two of them were curved and weighted toward the tip for speed and power at close range with a single edge. The other two were straight, double edged and balanced for throwing. All were ancient and still razor sharp. It was an interesting set. Tzzek really wanted to learn the metal and, maybe, eat one of the set. But, he was still really hungry.

Once the male set the boundaries, Tzzek drifted through the area of the acceptable choices and settled near several almost ridiculously oversized weapons. One was a massive flail with five chains tipped with five inch balls of steel, another was a halberd that had to weigh better than fifty pounds and scraped the ceiling when it shifted, slightly unstable in its place. These two weapons were slowly converted and absorbed, improving the archon's color dramatically. He was no longer in danger. He could stand to eat more but he didn't need to for awhile so he drifted back over to the dagger set and hovered over them.

"Tzt... tzz... can I learn these ones?" He asked with some enthusiasm.  

Haeo

Timid Billionaire

4,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:14 am
Cain gave him a cautious nod, "You can 'learn' them, don't consume them though," he told him simply, knowing a scan could be done on the set without harm. One wasn't likely to blow up with such a ridiculous curse, after all...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:03 am
Red Gypsy

Tzzek bobbed once and then swept an intense line if irridescent blue light over the daggers. Their were a few tattered remnants of the curse still attached but they were so fragile that they broke free just under the scan's light touch. This time the fragments were visible, faint threads of amber that drifted up and faded to nothing. Tzzek did learn the nature of what the curse had been though. It was wierd and made no sense to him.

"Why would... tzt... someone curse a set of daggers to attract fleas... tzt... to the feet of the bearer?" He asked Cain. He might have been wrong about some details, the spell had been falling appart for a long time after all. The material was fascinating though. Dense and strong. The edge was nearly crystalline at the smallest levels and was perfect. There was no chip or dull patch anywhere on any of them. "The curse broke... tzt... I hope it wasn't important. It was really weak."  

Haeo

Timid Billionaire

4,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:56 am
Haeo

Cain moved over to double check the curse listed and had to shake his head, "Disgruntled former owner trying to make sure no one else used them, I guess. And no, the curses on the items aren't a problem to be 'broken', removed or absorbed. Only Sebastet usually removes them if it's safe to do so. If you find any curses starting to drift, though, and nothing will blow up from it, you can go ahead and remove it however you wish," he explained to him as he checked the dagger's tag over again, having forgotten about the set.

He shook his head a bit though and motioned for the ball fo energy to follow him again, "You can come back here whenever you need energy again. Just remember to be cautious. Now I really need to find that book if Rose is going to be able to help you get a permanent body," he told him then simply headed out the doorway for the library.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:54 pm
Tzzek bobbed once or twice while thinking about the answer that the male had given him. Snacks were good. Caution was good too. But, the prospect of being able to have an efficient body was far too good to wait for. Tzzek followed closely. He was tempted to use his bolt form but the male knew the way and he didn't.

((Exit to Library))  

Haeo

Timid Billionaire

4,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2020 1:14 am
I may be a Dog of War

Red Gypsy

Desmond

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Desmond smiled and made his way through the garden towards the armory at a casual pace his eyes partly watching where he was going though mostly on Bast as he held her in his arms and spoke up when she mentioned a demon who’d been around a while “interesting, my time as a dog of war I’ve learned of quite a few demons whose lived for ages back in the city my pack and myself have lived, hard to say if they’re still around but I know of a good size population of demons whose taken up residence there” Desmond paused at that point and looked at Bast in the eyes and could tell that she had a desire for him, and gave her a loving kiss to the cheek “well let’s see what you want to show me in the Armory and then we’ll go wherever you want” he knew she’d enjoy that, since he was quite content to stay by her side and stopped long enough to open the door to go back in and then closed it behind them as he made his way to the armory.

Once there he paused to put Bast on her feet and teased her slightly before he started looking around the armory and found that it was well stocked with a lot of weapons and armor, swords, bows, shields and various types of armor from leather to full plate, along with racks with quivers fully packed with arrows, he stepped along the racks, stopping here and there to look at a weapon briefly before he moved on and eventually stopped at the bows and pulled on off of the rack and examined it closely finding that it was well crafted the draw was tight which for him was not really a big deal considering his bow was much tighter than this, eventually he returned it back to its place and looked at Bast and still finding her beautiful to look at, her eyes fitting her perfectly. Eventually spoke up as he returned to her side “so what do you want to show me” he grinned as he stopped by her and waited to see what she had in mind.

But it doesn't mean i have to behave like one

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2020 1:31 am
Wolfe Garm

Bast watched him explore and grinned when he tested one of the bows. She knew none of the ones on the rack were strong enough for him but had a feeling that he'd like what she wanted to show him.

"The first floor, here, has the 'normal' stuff. This stuff is mostly for the humans that work here. The good stuff is on the second floor..." she told him with a wink as she led him towards the stairs at the back of the main room.

The second floor housed weaponry and armor geared for those that were stronger and/or had alternate forms. There were weapons and armor like he'd seen on the wolf in the hallway when he'd picked out his rooms, elven armor, dwarven, and even demonic. There were weapons for giants, staffs for sorcerers, and all kinds of swords.

She let him explore again for a moment, then headed for the back of the room and pointed to a bow on a stand by itself with a quiver below it, arm-guard, and arrows fletched with chartreuse and red feathers, "That's what I wanted to show you. It's actually bone instead of wood, so it's a harder draw. No one but Sebastet can pull it, and she has to work up to it. The arrows are spelled to never miss and to return to the quiver. The quiver is spelled to never run out of arrows and to always give you the arrow you need wen you reach for one," she explained to him, knowing that he'd appreciate it.

It was a beautiful piece of craftsmanship, a work of art all by itself. The bone had been polished to a high sheen but didn't actually glow, and it was a deep blackish red, "The bone is from a dragon, so it's really hard to break," she added, hoping that she'd been right about wanting him to see this piece.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2020 1:59 am
I may be a Dog of War

Red Gypsy

Desmond

Desmond was amazed by everything that was on the second floor though more so with the bow as he stepped over to it and picked It up from the rack and held it “interesting, it’s much lighter than I expected” he tested the bowstring and snapped it lightly causing a light noise coming from it and was impressed by how tight it was at a glance. Taking hand to bowstring he slowly drew it back his muscles in his arms flexing as he pulled it back until he had a full draw on it and found the feel very satisfying. The draw strength was much greater than his own bow, especially since it took him months to get it to where he wanted just so he could hit targets at extreme ranges that would be impossible for a bow to reach any other time. slowly bring it back to rest he smiled as he looked at Bast “it’s a wonderful bow, I doubt I’d ever see a bow like this again in my lifetime” he reached over to the quiver and drew an arrow from it and examined it, finding it had a bullet tip head on it one similar in design to one of his, and grinned as he returned it and placed the bow back on the rack and then grabbed the armguard and put it on finding that it was a comfortable fit considering it hadn’t been made for him, he moved his hand and fingers a bit with it on and was satisfied by how comfortable it was and free moving. Before long he took it off and placed it back in it’s spot before he stepped over to Bast and wrapped his arms around her “I can see why you wanted to show them to me, they seemed like they were made for someone like me, though the craftsman just didn’t know it, thank you” he leaned in and gave her another kiss before he pulled away and smiled “so where would you like to go next” he whispered as he continued to hold her and while he had a good idea as to where she wanted to go it didn’t hurt to confirm it.

off in the distance of the castle a small group moved carefully and cautiously, their armor unknown the weapons as foreign as you could get, their goal to get inside to deal with a target they’d been assigned to deal with, the RRT suppression team while not fully qualified to take on priority missions like the dogs of war were, were at least able to hunt and kill their target as good as the dogs, their weapons already loaded and moving with a purpose towards the reception area where they’d breach and search for their target quickly and eliminate the target with extreme prejudice.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:24 am
Wolfe Garm

Bast grinned at him as he kissed her and thanked her for showing him the bow, her arms moved around his waist as she leaned into him, "I had a feeling you'd like it," she purred softly.

Though that purr was interrupted by someone clearing their throat from the other entrance to the second floor where a cloaked figure stood. Bast gave a soft gasp and blushed but didn't move away from him, "Um... Hi Sebastet... This is Desmond..." she started the introductions but was interrupted by a raised gloved hand.

"Are you sure, Bast?" came a voice that was similar to Bast's but much more seductive since that voice carried an almost permanent hint of a purr to it.

Bast looked up at Desmond then took her lower lip in her teeth briefly as she looked back at her guardian and nodded, "I'm sure," she said almost in a whisper, tightening one arm around his waist.

Sebastet waited a moment then gave a nod and teached up to push the hood of her cloak back before taking it off fully to drape it over a chair to one side, letting him see all of the older Hylarr female. She was white with black stripes, black hair that fell to mid-thigh worn in a mixture of loose and tiny braids, leathers similar to what Bast wore but in a gray and black striping pattern that matched the pattern of her fur, sword at her back set for a downward draw, and daggers at her right thigh and left forearm. Her eyes were a deep emerald green that seemed to pierce the soul as she looked at him for a moment.

Then, she walked over and pulled the bow down and offered it to him, "Then take this as a gift, Desmond. You may need it sooner than you think," she told him simply then reached out to gently caress Bast's cheek with the back of her gloved fingers and smiled at her, "As long as you're sure, kitten, I'll accept him and give my blessing," she added in a softer tone.

As she turned to collect her cloak, her walk was easily twice as seductive as Bast's. She paused as she tossed the cloak over her shoulders and looked back at him, "Welcome to the family, Desmond. Just make sure you protect her, or you'll have to face me," she finished in a rolling purr as she headed for thee first floor.

Bast let out a held breath as Sebastet left and rested her forehead against his chest, giving a breathy laugh, "Well, that's done... And I'd really like it if you could chase me back to your room as soon as my legs can hold me up," she added, unable to resist it as she placed another kiss over his heart, this time meeting and holding his eyes as she did so. This time, she was openly and fully inviting him to take her, to Mark her...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:42 am
I may be a Dog of War

Red Gypsy

Desmond

Desmond was quiet for a moment as Sebastet exchanged words with Bast, her arm getting tighter around his waist a good indication that she was worried, though Desmond was taken aback when she offered the bow to him as a gift and accepted it with a bow of his head, though her words about needing it sooner than he thought did give him cause for concern, though was briefly brought back to reality when she spoke directly to him and replied “of course, I won’t let anything happen to her, you have my word.” When she went downstairs and Bast spoke up he smiled and replied “I think I can do that” he teased her with a kiss and a n** to her lips, though before they could leave his senses chimed in and he instantly pulled away from Bast and rushed over to the Quiver and slung it over a shoulder, a moment later the loud whirr of a rifle going off could be heard from just about anywhere in the castle and immediately he knew who was there “Bast we need to move now!” he drew an arrow as he ran towards the stairs and rushed down them, pausing slightly when a hail of bullets peppered the wall around the stairs, he knew that weapon all to well and drew the arrow back and held his breathe a moment before he stepped out into the open and released the arrow which flew towards the suppressor with the Rapier assault weapon. The arrow hit him cleanly through the neck since they wore armor, the member dropping immediately the rifle to the ground as he hit the floor, the remaining five members scattered all of them carrying rifles. And started firing towards Desmond who took cover, drawing another arrow he listened to where they were in the room and took aim through a rack and fired it, the arrow rushed through the racks hitting the next member in the chest felling him instantly, two of them rushed towards Sebastet and took out two broadhead arrows and notched them swiftly drawing it back and letting it lose when they came around the corner both dropping immediately.

Desmond quickly hit the ground when one came at him from his right and fired, dropping the bow he grabbed the nearest short swords and drew them from the rack as he got up and rushed forward, the swords may not have been a dagger but it would do as his he ducked under the barrel coming around the corner and swung around in a flash of steel one blade biting deep into his abdomen through the armor, the other cutting through his throat leaving him a bloody mess. And watch him fall to the ground. Instantly Desmond gritted his teeth when a round penetrated his shoulder going straight through and looking at the one who’d shot him his eyes turning deep red as he immediately turned. It was at this point that the RRT suppressor realized what he was when his features changed, the demonic blood changing critical features, his eyes, his claws and feet more demonic looking and with a red tinge to them, the tips of his fur also lined in red as he rushed forward his mobility much faster as the suppressor swore and started firing rapidly Desmond taking a few hits but dodging most of them before he leapt forward and landed on suppressor, his claws ripping through the armor like it was paper, his Fangs digging deep into his throat ripping it out and stood over the corpse and simply growled, his senses were clear he could sense two more in the hallway rushing forward to come into the armory, he looked at Sebastet for a moment and noted that there was one other there on the ground before he crouched and moved forward fully prepared to ambush the remaining two who was quickly approaching.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:54 am
Wolfe Garm

Sebastet was able to defend herself easily, but there was one that hadn't dodged fast enough. And her roar of pain and rage tore through the remaining RRT members and echoed through the tower and castle. Before Desmond could get to the last two members of the team, Sebastet was already there, sword out and slicing cleanly through their necks. Then she paused and let out another roar.

Behind Desmond, another body fell. This one had Bast on his back with her dagger slicing his throat. She frowned and gave a small mew at his wounds. She'd escaped unscathed and had taken down two other members of the team, attacking from the dimly lit shadows. She was going to head to him to check his wounds but Sebastet's roar pulled her out of it and she started trying to run for her guardian, "She's going to run! Stop her! She can't leave!" she yelled out, desperate to stop Sebastet from running.

She'd explain why once they had her in their hands, but she had to stop Sebastet before she went any further.

The older Hylarr was in the grips of grief, rage, and instinct. The other body on the ground was Lio... Sebastet's Mate... The fourth Mate she'd lost over her long life...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:19 am
I may be a Dog of War

Red Gypsy

Desmond

Desmond looked at Bast and back at Sebastet and rushed forward, though what surprised him was the hand that was slamming him to the ground, the elusive black panther, he had been hunting this group for a while after he’d picked up their trail when he decided to go home, and arrived too late once again. Stepping out of the shadows his features were expressionless as he looked at Bast briefly his tail twitching about as he quickly moved through the shadows and catching Sebastet pinning her to the ground and was practically holding her down with his entire body and shifted through the shadows once again with Sebastet in tow, if he knew anywhere was going to be safe to keep her contained it was there. Once in the shadows he jumped off of her and gracefully landed on his feet, his hands to his side as he spoke “perhaps running is not the answer, from the way the young one sounds it doesn’t appear to be a good idea to do so” his words were soft and nearly purred as he finished speaking, his eyes fixed on the distressed Sebastet. He understood why she’d lost a mate, though what wasn’t very clear was why the young one didn’t want her running away, obviously it was nothing good which was why he kept her in the shadows with him.

Desmond turned immediately coughing a bit from being slammed to the ground like that, and looked around trying to figure out what just happened and not seeing whoever did that or Sebastet, Looking at Bast he spoke “what just happened?” Desmond struggled to get up his wounds while bleeding was already starting to slowly close, contrary to his packmates the demon blood did give him a small boost in his healing potential though it would still take time before the wounds were fully healed. Standing up and one hand grabbing onto a rack for support his other around his stomach as he stood there a moment before he stepped over to Bast Carefully and wrapped his left arm around her shoulder his eyes looking where Sebastet was before he turned his attention to Bast and checked her “are you alright?”

Vampire Castle

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas