Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
After your gone (Closed and Starting) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twistedmusic11

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:10 pm
This is a Hurt/Comfort RP
Italics is the random voiceover/God?
-This is Allen's thoughts-
~whispers~
"Normal speach"
~"voiceover Speach"~

~"Allen Silver was a average guy, he had a normal childhood neer got into any madcap anime like adventures, never thought zombies.....just an average College student who plays the guitar and sings..............."~

Now i know this isn't interesting but just bear with me.......

~"Now he was a good singer (to all but himself) and he got himself a sweet, kind loving Girfriend who he thought the world of, he was always there for her and never did anything to hurt her"~

Here's the sad part

~"Now one day the two lovebirds had been set to meet, but on the way she was violently Raped and killed...........Allen was the first one to find her 10 minutes after it happened on the way to meeting her.........."~

It Broke him  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:23 pm
We join in the story 2 weeks after Allen's love dying...............

We start with a close friend of his coming around to see if he is okay after he doesn't show up for college

I would like it to be a girl please if that is okay- Twins would be accepted too i guess

Rules:

1- This is not a romance RP so Allen will not move on so if you want to make your OC love him he will not return the feelings
2- Humans only please, only for the sake of making this somewhat realistic
3- follow gaia TOS
4- Lastly hope you enjoy my depressing Rp X3

Profile layout:

Name:
Picture sad Anime ones )

here's Allen's profile

Name: Allen Silver
Short Bio: (Allen's point of view after the backstory ends) -It's been two weeks.........i've bearly slept or ate. i don't want to live anymore but i can't kill myself eather.........she wouldn't have wanted that at all....but how can i live without her she was everything to me and now i have no one there for me...
Picture: User Image  

Twistedmusic11

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:55 pm
Name: Rena Black
Short Bio: Rena grew up with a drug addicted mother and an abusive drunk of a father. She had three other sisters, after they were taken form their parents she didn't see any of them again. She met Allen in high school her first year there as a junior and they had been friends since. She herd about what happened to his girlfriend and wanted nothing but to help him...though he has been shutting her out.
Picture:User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:02 pm
Candice Cakes
Short Bio: Rena grew up with a drug addicted mother and an abusive drunk of a father. She had three other sisters, after they were taken form their parents she didn't see any of them again. She met Allen in high school her first year there as a junior and they had been friends since. She herd about what happened to his girlfriend and wanted nothing but to help him...though he has been shutting her out.

Accepted X3

Just a quick question if i may?
what did you think of the story...... i wanted to do something a little different, on zombie nothing special just a simple possiable situation  

Twistedmusic11

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:05 pm
Twistedmusic11
Candice Cakes

Accepted X3

what did you think of the story...... i wanted to do something a little different, on zombie nothing special just a simple possiable situation

I like it, Its interesting and kinda sweet not those other romance ones.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:07 pm
Candice Cakes
Twistedmusic11
Candice Cakes

Accepted X3

I like it, Its interesting and kinda sweet not those other romance ones.

Thanks.... would you like to make the first post.
Sorry but i am about to log off for the night so i will post tommorow  

Twistedmusic11

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:16 pm
Twistedmusic11

A click of heels came down the hall of the apartment complex both Rena and Allen lived in. It had been a few days now and he hadn't come knocking on her door complaining about being out of ramen noodles, something was up with him. She knew what happened and she was growing more and more worried about him. Allen always talked to her when he needed to and lately.....she hadn't even passed by him on campus. With a wrist band covered arms and gloved fist she banged on his door. Her light brown eyes slightly pissed. "Allen! Open up! I know you are in there!" she yelled through the door.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:13 am
Candice Cakes
Twistedmusic11

A click of heels came down the hall of the apartment complex both Rena and Allen lived in. It had been a few days now and he hadn't come knocking on her door complaining about being out of ramen noodles, something was up with him. She knew what happened and she was growing more and more worried about him. Allen always talked to her when he needed to and lately.....she hadn't even passed by him on campus. With a wrist band covered arms and gloved fist she banged on his door. Her light brown eyes slightly pissed. "Allen! Open up! I know you are in there!" she yelled through the door.

Allen looked at the door before getting up and opening the front door, his shirt was new on but unironed and his hair was messy
"R..r...rena?.......what do you want?" he asked in a quiet and ragged voice, his eyes were a little red but apart from that he looked fine  

Twistedmusic11

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:26 pm
Twistedmusic11

Rena crossed her arms over her chest and glared at him. "I haven't seen you in four days and you have missed all our art classes." she said as she pulled a packet of papers from the bag at her side. "You look like hell." she said referring to the shirt and the mess of hair, but it was the eyes she was really referring too.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:00 pm
Candice Cakes
Twistedmusic11

Rena crossed her arms over her chest and glared at him. "I haven't seen you in four days and you have missed all our art classes." she said as she pulled a packet of papers from the bag at her side. "You look like hell." she said referring to the shirt and the mess of hair, but it was the eyes she was really referring too.

Allen looked at himself before shrugging "i..know i look bad.......wait.....i missed art...but isn't that on a thrusday?" he asked.
He was tired and wasn't keeping track of time, he opened the door "come in if you want" he said, dispite his own apperance the flat was clean and tidy.  

Twistedmusic11

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:07 pm
Twistedmusic11

Rena walked in and she nodded tossing the papers on his table. "Its Saturday...you missed it two days ago." she said to him with her normal pouty annoyance. She had been worried but had been swamped at the same time.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 7:36 am
Candice Cakes

Allen looked down and actually counted the days before nodding "y...yeah it would be Saturday today." he mummbled to himself before looking up "Y.....you want anything to drink Rena?" he asked her after taking a breath  

Twistedmusic11

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 8:00 pm
Twistedmusic11

Rena looked at him and she sighed. "You have been hopeless since the accident." she said more to herself. "Yeah I'll take some tea and hey...why don't you and I go hang out with the guys tonight? Get you out of your apartment." she suggested happily.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 10:57 am
Candice Cakes
Twistedmusic11

Rena looked at him and she sighed. "You have been hopeless since the accident." she said more to herself. "Yeah I'll take some tea and hey...why don't you and I go hang out with the guys tonight? Get you out of your apartment." she suggested happily.

Allen nodded and brought the tea out and handed it to Rena
"W...w...what are you guys doing then?" he asked quietly compleatly avoiding the comment about him being hopeless............. who could blame me? i lost the most important thing to me he thought to himself as he got his own drink from the kitchen  

Twistedmusic11

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:42 pm
Twistedmusic11

Rena shrugged slightly. "We could go out to that one comedy club you liked. Or even just hit a few clubs and go drinking for a bit." she said with a shrug. Rena didn't have many female friends, she was always around guys.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff