Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Demon Realm
Erl'elee d'lil drathir lu' thac'zil Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:26 pm
Kingdom
This mountain area is home to the race of the drow elves and dwarves of the demon realm. It is rare they come down from their terrain within the mountains, but when they do, many keep out of their way as the drow are silent and come off as too arrogant, and the dwarves are too raunchy and overly boisterous.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 9:17 am
User Image

Malag yawned and stretched out at the feet of the statue of the goddess Eilistraee. It was a quiet day in the temple to her goddess, as the priestess went back and fourth with there tasks. Where Malag and nothing to do so she just dis-idea to sleep the day away. It was easy for her she just laid down for a cat nap and could sleep for hours on end. Till her Goddess gave her some thing to do she would just sleep and watch over the temple for now. Now and then she would open her gold cat eyes and look around but for the most part she just looked through the shadows so she could sleep. 'all is well in thee land' she thought to her self. The little black cat yawned again and curled up in a ball wrapping its tail around its self.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 7:41 pm
Aeriolous walked into the small temple carrying some of the dark flowers which were special to the mountain area, along with an offering of fruits and veggies that had grown in the public garden.

He lay the plate with the offering at the small alter right next to the goddess before he went and kneeled before the statue and offered up a small prayer before he looked over to the cat with unusual eyes.

Aeriolous smiled as he scratched it's head and got up ready to go back to work.

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 8:40 pm
User Image

Malag opened her eyes and watched Aeriolous come in and put offering down and pray. what she liked most was the attention he gave her. she loved to be scratched on the head as she purried happily. As he was about to head she got up and stretched a she ears twitched. Looking up at the statue of the goddess she nodded and hope off and went and hoped on to his shoulders. "Meow" she said  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 11:19 pm
Aeriolous turned and looked at Malag as she rested on his shoulders. He scratched her head again and scratched under her chin.

"My, my, now aren't you a social and beautiful kitty. You best not eat my offering...the goddess wouldn't like that. She would punish us both I bet."

He looked up to the statue and scratched the cats ears as he looked over the details on the statue.

"the dwarves never really believed in our goddess but they did a beautiful job on making this for my people."  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 9:11 am
User Image

"mi perrrefrrr to hunt forrrr mi's food" malag said purring wildy from the attention. she just loved to be cuddled and scratched. sure she was the goddess shadow beast and she was suppose to be feared, but she loved being cuddled and looking cute. Looking at the statue her ears twitched and she smiled. "Thee goddess is happy with it and u" she purred.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 7:41 pm
"I am happy she is pleased with not only of the statue gift to her from our people, but with me as well. Though I am unsure of why she would be happy with me as because as of late, I have been negligent with my offerings.

There is always so much to do, and too much work learning craftsmanship from the dwarves....they never seem sober enough to teach anyone anything."

Aeriolous walked to a nearby bench holding malag. Now most people would be fearful of a talking cat, and once he was too, but when he found out she was the goddess's messenger, he got used to the creature quickly enough. Besides, sometimes having a furry animal that didn't try and kill him was a good change.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 7:49 pm
User Image

"U ourrrrr not thee only oen that hasss missst a few offerrrrring days" Malag said smiling and purring as she rested happily, "she is happy that u is doing good and learrrrrning and moving forrrrwarrrrrd. To many seem to los in thee pain of thee past to move on." The goddess wanted her people to find peace and settle down and grow. But many could do that if the held on to the hate and pain of the past.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 8:07 pm
"It is hard for creatures like us to forget and forgive those who caused us enough pain to hate them. No one wanted to be driven high up into these mountains, but there was no other choice. It was move or die.

As a leader of our people, it has been a struggle keeping unity among those who want to press forward and those who still wish to hold onto the past and when there is a chance, take vengeance upon those who nearly wipes us out."

The drow stroked the soft fur on malag's back.

"It also doesn't help birth rates are at an all time low and new born fatalities are up. Even the dwarves are trying to understand why our young are not surviving."  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 8:22 pm
User Image

Malag purrd and cuddled against him and tail flicking happily. She could not have kids so she did not understand birth or mother hood will but she did love kids and playing with them....and nap times. "Therrrrrrrre is ways to mak peace frrrrrom thee past and starrrrrt a new to save alll" she said purrring, "but only time will till if u and u people will change." Smiling she cuddled her head against him. "mi is here to help" she said  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 8:44 pm
"Yes, there are always ways mala...it's just getting people to accept them and utilize them."

Aeriolous made a face.

"I hope we re-populate soon....otherwise we will have nothing but a sausage fest here and frankly I don't want to look on guys. I want to look on beautiful voluptuous women whose bosoms bounce when they run."

He scratched Malags ears again

"I am glad you are here to help us. I think we would be lost without at least a bit of your guidance. I know I would be lost."  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 8:52 pm
User Image

Malag just rolled her eyes and what he said before her ears twitched. Looking around she jumped off him and went in to the shadows. she was gone a bit before she came back in her drow form where the priestess robes of her goddess carrying and long box in her arms. "mi is only here to help mi king" she purred as her long black hair fell side ways against her blue grey skin. Her goldeyes stayed as she kneeled and held up the box. "A gift" she said  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 9:03 pm
He watched as the cat ran off and then came back in her human form. Aeriolous smiled but then frowned as she presented him with a box. It was a simple box with an intricate lock that thankfully, was not locked.

He carefully took the box and opened it.

"Thank you. What is it?"

Aeriolous looked inside the box.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 9:11 pm
User Image

"Only a gift fit forrrrr mi king" Malag said as her gold eyes glowed. In the box laid a pur black blade made by the first Drow's back in the old days when they laid with there light brothers.
User Image
"It had not been toched in yearrrrrrrs" she said getting to her feet and putting her hands on her hips, "mi goddess think it is time forrrrr it to be out, in thee hands of kings again. U will do her prrround and u anstroes prrrround." Malag hand many blades from different times and made from different people that she kept for many different reason. There was one blade that she used and that was for a reason she kept for her self.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 9:22 pm
"It is a very gorgeous blade....are you sure you and the goddess would like me to have this? You both honor me with such a magnificent blade too worthy for someone like me.

Aeriolous caressed the blade's handle.  
Demon Realm

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces