Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:46 pm
The Forest of Sorrows is nothing like it's name implies. It is pleasent and wonderous, its beauty considered breathtaking. There is a lake in its center, its waters a delicate lavender color. The wildlife here seems to come out of the story books: Unicorns, Dragons, Faries, Imps, etc...

The Forest sits on the northern border of the Demon Realm...  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 5:23 pm
User Image Esabel was sitting by the river that ran through the forest, listening to the water bubble and gurgle as it moved by. She tilted her head a little bit, letting her dark hair spill to the side and revealing that she wasn't wearing much. It was a leather outfit that consisted basically of strategically placed straps with a pair of shorts, boots, and arm bands.

She appeared to be unarmed but had blood spatters over her body, so how she'd gotten the blood on her was anyone's guess. Her dark eyes seemed to be a bit glazed at the moment, proving that she wasn't really focusing on the water in the river.

Truthfully, she was remembering something that put a small dreamy smile on her face. The smile really didn't fit with her appearance at the moment, though it did suit her features and turned her from beautiful to stunningly alluring.

Although, if she stayed here too much longer, Lareth might be hunting her down. She'd been a bit of a bad girl....  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

max lionheart

1,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 5:49 pm

User Image

A overal shaped wall of a blood red mist appeared within the forest, the grass below it curled up, growing longer, going black, thorns tearing through out of the grass like through flesh and like flesh the area around the thorns began to bleed.
The trees around it began to wither up, there branchs twisting, cracking forming into what appeared to be claws or hands, a single tree begain to grow and moan in pain lowly as its bark cracked and broke as it began to move around in its wail.

Finally Bat stepped out of this wall of blood red mist, his portal of Malice, the bottle given to him hidden away within his jacket as he slowly looked around the forest before looking ahead, feeling a life within the area he had entered.
Slowly he walked towards where he felt it was at, his shoes softly walking over the dirt, branches and leafs, making little sound as he soon saw the figure of a female sitting over on the other side of the river.

He smiled slightly as he walked over to the edge of his side of the river and looked over at the girl clearly lost in some sort of thought before turning his eyes to the river looking for any form of life inside it.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 5:55 pm
User Image Esabel shook herself out of her thoughts after a moment and looked up at the man who'd walked up beside her, "The fish won't show up until after I leave... They don't like me much...," she considered that for a moment then shrugged one shoulder, "No one around here likes me much...," she thought about that one again and gave a soft chuckle, "Well, the ones who did know about me aren't going to be telling anyone that they don't like me... But when the demon king starts tracing the one who got rid of them, he probably won't like me either...," she stated calmly, that small smile still on her face as she blinked up at the stranger.

"You aren't from around here either...," she told him, already able to see that he really didn't belong any more than she did.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

max lionheart

1,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 6:12 pm

User Image

Bat kneeled down onto one knee and looked down into the water, bringing his arm forward and placing his fingers into the water so the water just ran half way above his long, black sharp nails. A blood red mist seemed to come off his nails with the flow of the water, making the water around the mist bubble and smell.

He smiled and turned to look at Esabel
"Thats a shame, I was hoping to see how the fish, twisted, mutated and deformed in my presence"
Bat then withdrew his fingers from the water and stood up looking down at Esabel, offering his hand to her"That's right my dear I'm not from around here, but yet I have been everywhere at some point in time and I must say, I like you already or maybe its just what I am that senesed you as soon as i entered this relam"

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 6:25 pm
Esabel took his hand and let him pull her up, seemingly so trusting of a stranger. She tilted her head at him a bit, "You smell of Malice... Of pain and suffering... I like those... But I like to add blood and death to them, makes things much more fun...," she said softly, one hand reaching up to send the charm on his necklace swinging a bit.

That made her small smile widen a bit, but she shrugged one shoulder after a moment and turned to head towards the edge of the forest, "You're looking for something, right? Something that's still alive that you need to take... Well, there's plenty alive closer to the edge of the forest where the demons live...," she stated calmly, clearly intent on leading the way for him.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

max lionheart

1,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 6:43 pm

User Image

Bat smiled in return at her comment of his smell and bowed to her softly
"I smell of it becuase I am Malice my dear, everyone and everythings suffering, pain, hatred, sorrow, fear and madness creates me, feeds me and empowers me".

Bat Said to Esabel with a smile, he did find adding blood was more fun but death, no only when it was needed, he liked to hear the screams of those suffering, as he wraped and twists there bodys with his malice.
Bat smiled as Esabel was clearly intent on leading his towards his prey to collect for his misstress Ilea.

"Thats right my dear, it shall be fun"

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 6:56 pm
Esabel gave him a smile over her shoulder as they reached the edge of the forest, able to see the dotting of villages spread out before them, "I'm Esabel, by the way...," she introduced herself as if she'd only just thought of it. Of course, she had only just thought of it.

She gestured to the villages before them, "Just pick one you like and we'll see about heading there first for what you need... Getting it won't be easy, though... These Demons are a tough lot... They like to keep their souls, for some reason... They only give them up in the moment that they die...," she explained to him, tilting her head a bit as she considered the best ways to get the souls he would need.

Probably alot of pain first...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

max lionheart

1,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 4:10 pm

User Image

Bat smiled as they reached the edge of the forest and could see the dotting of villages spread out before him. He raised his hand to his chin, slowly scratching the bottom side of his cheek as he looked over the villages dotted around, he needed strong souls and it would take a few destroyed villages to bring out the real soldiers or warriors to him to steal there souls.

Bat smiled again and turned to Esabel, placing his hand over his chest and swinging his arm slowly out to his side as he bowed to her
"And I am Bat my dear, it is a pleasure to meet such a wonderful minded and beautiful girl such as you my dear Esabel".

Bat said with a somewhat cheerful smiling as he closed his eyes softly before he allowed his arms to glide back to his sides as he straightened himself out and looked back over to the villages as she spoke again. He just lifted up his hand and pointed his index finger at a random village"That one will do first, create some chaos, some death, some destruction and I'm sure it'll draw out the strong souls I need"he said before opening his wings behind him, spreading them out and offering a hand to Esabel, hoping to fly them both to one of the villages.

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 4:17 pm
Esabel gave a delighted laugh as Bat spread out his wings and offered her his hand, taking that hand readily, "I've never flown before!" she told him with that laugh coloring her voice. She might have been delighted at the thought of flying for the first time, but the majority of her was thinking of the best ways to cause the most damage and pain in the least amount of time and still have fun.

He said that he wanted strong souls... Well then... She'd see about helping him get them... She got to cause pain, anguish, and eventually death... He got to collect the souls he needed... Sounded like alot of fun to her!

"Let's go Batly-Man! Time to have fun!" she said happily, her dark eyes already alight with the possibility of the mayhem she could create!  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

max lionheart

1,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 4:44 pm

User Image

Bat nodded softly taking her hand and leaning down to slide a hand under her legs and lift her up into his arms of his tall frame like a dark prince carrying there dark princess.
Bending his knees and then pushing off the ground Bat leaped up into the air, slowly stopping in the air, his wings spread out and flapping as they hovered in the air, giving Esabel a nice view from far above the ground and giving her first view of flying.

After a few moments he began to fly towards the village he picked out, glad to find someone who he could enjoy creating pain, destruction, sorrow, fear and finally death with. Finally they reached the village and Bat landed right in the middle, gently placing Esabel down onto her feet as he smiled at her, his eyes showing he was just as eager as she was to begin.

"Shall we begin my Dear, to bring the lovely gifts of pain, anguish, Terror, sorrow and death to this village"

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 4:54 pm
Esabel gave a delighted laugh as Bat flew her to the village, impulsively giving him a kiss on the cheek when they landed, "Yay! Time for fun!" she called out as she scrambled away to kneel in front of one of the children. She whispered to the child, getting a whisper in return, then giving the small boy a nod.

She stood and moved back to stand beside Bat, "Give it a minute... I like the part that comes after this...," she told him softly, watching as the child she'd spoken to went through the village, collecting all the other children and guiding them out of the village, a few of them carrying the babies.

Just a few minutes after they left, the parents started panicking over the missing children. It had started... Now to round them all up and start playing with them...

She moved swiftly, giving a whisper here, a shout there... Finally getting everyone left int he village into the center of the town, all of them tightly bound in various poses that had to be painful. Now she was moving among them trying to decide who to hurt first.

After all, the children were already heading for the nearest soldiers to bring back here for Bat...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

max lionheart

1,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 5:11 pm

User Image

Bat smiled softly, it was the first time someone randomly kissed him, sure he had mistresses in the past that kissed him out of desire but never like this, it was new and so was this girl, he liked her and her way of thought and the pleasure she took in bringing pain and death to others.

He watched as she whispered to a child and they ran about, fetching the other children and the babys and leaving the village. He watched with a smile as soon everyone left in the village was in the center of the village and all bound in painful poses.

He walked forward towards a male, reaching out his hand his fingers slowly seemed to slide into his chest towards his head, the skin did not break but he screamed as Bat's hand reached the heart his nails an inch away from it and then the mans scream intensified.
The mans body began to change, his flesh darkened, bloated, rotted and tore as his body began to form into that of a monster of twisted flesh and bone that could only scream in pain and anguish, malice radiating from its body as it turned and quickly began to feast on the nearest person to it, tearing them part, spraying blood, flesh and internal organs around in a fury of gore.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 8:33 am
User ImageEsabel clapped and laughed, giving a small jump or two as well after watching what Bat had done to the man, "That was great, Batly-Man! My turn now!" she called out then started looking at her choices.

She finally decided on a couple huddled and bound together. She leaned in and placed a tender kiss on the man's cheek, then the woman's as well. Such a simple act, yet they both started to scream in agony.

Such a small and delicate looking woman, Esabel was, beautiful as well. Yet she had apparently been left to her own devices for far too long... As for her history... That was also a mystery... She appeared human, but carried an aura of something so much more terrifying than any human...

She looked on avidly as her chosen couple started to slowly rot together, their flesh degrading and falling away in useless chunks. After a moment, she held up her hand and the decay stopped, leaving the man and woman in the purest pain and misery. She leaned in to the man, "You can end her pain now... You would suffer even more, but her pain can end now... You have this one chance to do it... End her suffering with your own hands...," she whispered to him softly, her voice oddly hypnotic. The man's eyes seemed to glaze over for just a second, then cleared again. He began to cry as he looked at his wife in such pain and reached out to her with his bound hands. A flash of silver and Esabel cut those bonds, watching as the man gently caressed his wife, then slid his hands around her throat and began to squeeze.

She died slowly and in abject horror at the hands of her own husband, then Esabel resumed the decay on the man, leaving him right next to his wife's body with his head bound where he had to stare at it while the realization that he'd actually killed her spread through his mind and slowly broke it.

She turned to Bat with a question on her face, open for him to see, obviously asking him what he thought of her little trick.

At times, Esabel was like a small child that needed guidance; at others, a deadly creature from the darkest pits of the worst hell come to live among people; and through it all, she was in such an unassuming package, beautiful, delicate, alluring, and almost impossibly innocent. Her innocence was probably the worst part about her, something almost tangible that could be scented, that had never been taken from her. How could one still be innocent and be able to cause such pain and misery...

Right now, she couldn't have been more beautiful. Her dark hair coming loose from the half-braid it had been in and spreading around her pale form, the leather straps and shorts she considered an outfit, the blood drying in splattered spots here and there on her body... Her dark eyes alight with joy in the pain and death and utter defeat she'd just brought to two people.

Yet, there, in those dark eyes, was a need for someone to tell her she was doing something right, that she could be accepted by someone. Esabel knew that she wasn't exactly stable, that others would consider her insanely psychotic; she knew that completely, and it still added to the appeal she offered for the person willing to take her....  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 11:36 pm
The guard captain and at least ten soldiers came rushing to the village the one small child from before, leading them to the center of the village.

The captain was a burly man with battle hardened lines and scars on his face and arms. White hair severly cropped close to his head gave the impression that he was a no nonsense man.

With his one good eye he looked at the dead demons and had the soldiers surround the two strangers.

"I don't know who the hell you two are, but surrender or, I will make sure that I will make sure there is nothing left of your bodies for even the crows to feed on."

The man unsheathed his sword and stood waiting for the two strangers to surrender.  
Demon Realm

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff