Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Moonlit Midnight [Recreated] [COMPLETED]** Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:18 pm
Midnight has been attempting to gain power through the Crystal Heart. But it has constantly rejected her. Now, the Shattered Heart has granted her its power, and her friends are by her side. She is on her way to the ICU currently.

Fenrir kicks open the ICU door, and carries Midnight to the nearest bed. He lays her down and looks to the Nurse, "Um, the Heart zapped her, and now she's in pain. Help her!"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:56 pm
"Get her in the bed! I'll check her heart rate! Someone page Dr. Archimedes!" The nurse commanded.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:58 pm
"Paging is too slow!" shouts Fenrir, phasing through the wall and returning with a disgruntled crow. "He's here!"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:06 pm
The pain had steadily increased, and now Midnight was in a great deal of agony. She squirmed on the bed, her newfound wings flapping furiously as she struggled like a caged bird. Her pupils were shrunk and her fur fluffed up everywhere. ((I'll post a picture of her new form here soon.))  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:47 pm
Fenrir was genuinely concerned with his friend's well being. The nurse didn't know what to do, and the doctor was still in a post sleep stupor. He grabs some morphine and hooks her up to it. He knew some medical techniques, just enough to solve simple things and to relieve pain. "Doctor! Wake up and do something!"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:59 pm
Spyke and the Commandos stand in the shadows ready for anything that just might happen. Spyke sighs. "Lets hope she wont go berserk...i rather not fight another family member again." Spyke had fought against Frost when she lost control of her powers a long long time ago when they were still young and he remembers how difficult the fight was.  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:50 pm
Sciz walked into the ICU, having heard the commotion while walking through the castle courtyard. He looked around absentmindedly, accidentally walking up to Midnight and getting smacked in the face by one of the flailing wings and falling to the floor. He got up and rubbed his cheek, taking a while to realize what had just hit him. "GOD DAMN!" He yelled, struggling to dash back. "THE ******** HAPPENED TO YOU!?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:41 pm
Midnight looked at Sciz. "Kill me! ******** KILL ME!" She screamed, still squirming. The drugs finally kicked in and she calmed a little, but was still in a great deal of pain from the power surging through her body.  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:57 pm
"Okay, calm down. I'm going to try something I have only ever done once. But you need to stay still." says Fenrir, coating his hands in shadows. What he was about to do was very risky, but it was worth it.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:06 pm
Midnight whimpered, her ears drooping. "I-I'll try..."  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:20 pm
"And don't take this the wrong way." Fenrir places his left hand slightly below her waist, and ran his other hand over her face and rested it in between her breasts, as close to her heart as possible. He closes his eyes, and focuses. The shadows slow her bodily functions, and shares the energy with him. Two vessels for the energy to course through. He had learned that energy settles faster if it has a larger conduit to travel through. "Alright, I can keep this up for a while, until the energy settles." says Fenrir through gritted teeth, "And trust me, this is entirely safe... For you. Just as long as no one forces us apart."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:31 pm
Midnight couldn't keep a small blush from creeping onto her face, but did feel the pressure let up. She closed her eyes, trying to distract herself.  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:11 pm
Fenrir struggles to maintain concentration, and begins to sweat. He began to feel the pain that Midnight was going through, and it was intense. His pain was worse than hers currently because of her morphine. But he didn't care. "If I even so much as moved a muscle, I could die. Because in order to share this energy, you take control of my living functions. If we get separated, my heart will stop, and I will inevitably die. So no one touch me please."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:10 pm
Midnight's eyes snapped open, and she looked at Fenrir. "R-Really?"  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:22 pm
"Yeah. But you're fine. You are completely safe during this process. So don't worry. I'm the only one who is at risk. Just stay calm please." explains Fenrir. The shadows began to heat up, burning his hands, but barely warming her. "All of the pain is transferred to me. This is a pain removal power that I found out on my own. It removes your pain and tansfers it to me."  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff