Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Frost and the Seven B.E.N.s [Recreated]** Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:28 pm
Manu has accidentally cloned our residential living nuke, and Frost has been conscripted to find them. Frost has found all but two of the cloned B.E.N.s. She is currently taking a break.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:57 pm
((It was Manu, bro. Manu cloned B.E.N. on accident.))  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:59 pm
((Oh, right. My bad.))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:44 pm
Frost sighed. "So, which two are left? We got Pink, Red, Blue, Yellow, and White."  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:49 pm
"Green and Black." Manu replied. "And from what you explained, the green one is greedy and the black one is full of fear. I'd be careful around the black one. If at all possible, don't engage him. Lure him here by chasing him. I'll work on making a quick capsule device."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:55 pm
Frost grumbled something and sighed. "Yeah, I know how to be careful around that one...It almost gave me a concussion. And I have a bone to pick with that green one..." Frost said in anger.  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:59 pm
"Just don't hurt them! Please! I know some of them are infuriating, but it's still B.E.N.!" Manu calmed down a bit and drank some of his water. "I'll get to work on that capsule. Find that green B.E.N."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:50 pm
Frost sighed. "You're right, I'm sorry...I'll find 'em." She walked out.  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:52 pm
The green B.E.N. was walking through the hallways, a bag full of gems and money being dragged behind him.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:24 pm
Frost snuck up behind the B.E.N., activating her shield before quickly grabbing him up by the ears and turning him to face her. "Now, what did I tell you about stealing!?"  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 4:56 am
The B.E.N. struggled, trying so hard to free himself from this madwoman's grip. He soon gave up a sighed. "Darn it! Lemme go! Gimme my stuff!" He shouted.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 9:09 pm
"Not yours." Frost responded simply, swinging the bag over her shoulder with one hand and holding the B.E.N. with the other, going back to the lab.  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 10:51 pm
"If you don't gimme my stuff back now, I'll--" The B.E.N. started but was interrupted by something being clamped over him.

"Got you!" Manu cheered as the capsule closed shut around the nuke. Manu walked over to the pod and opened up the capsule, dumping the B.E.N. inside and closing the door. He looked back over to Frost and handed her the capsule. "Here you are. All we need now is the black one. Be careful. And..." Manu trailed off, digging through the B.E.N.'s bag of stolen loot. He came back out with a familiar looking pendant. He handed it up to Frost and nodded. "I believe this is yours."  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 1:03 am
Frost smiled, putting the pendant back on and taking the capsule. "Right. Thanls." She set off for the last time, cautiously searching for the last B.E.N..  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 6:10 am
From afar, a counter top shook and a vase hit the ground, shattering loudly. A small shadow shot of in the opposite direction.  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff