Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Mina's Mass Attack [Recreated]** Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:30 pm
Mina and Donna were hanging out, when Dex fixed the cloning machine. Mina was the first subject, and is now slowly multiplying.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:59 pm
Dex moved from the smoking machine, coughing. "I ((just)) don't know what went wrong! I thought everything was calculated perfectly! I'll have to go over my notes again... Are you alright... Minas? M-Mina! You're duplicating!" Dex said. Just then, Mina glowed white, the white mass split, and faded into another Mina.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:01 pm
((Mina used Multiply!))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:14 pm
((Ha Ha!))

The three Minas looked at each other, all gasping as one split again, making four. "AH! DEX! WHAT'S GOING ON?!" All of them shouted at one in panic.  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:45 pm
"I-I don't know! It was only supposed to make two of you in the machine! Not make you duplicate outside of it!" Dex swiped his notepad and scanned over the notes. His face looked shocked as he found something. "It seems... I've given Mina duplication powers!"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:20 pm
All the Minas's eyes widened. "B-But I can't control it!" One said.

"Try calming down, focus." Suggested another.

The first Mina closed her eyes, but no matter how hard she tried, all she did was make another Mina. "Gah! I can't!"  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:01 pm
S.M. walked over and looked Mina in the eyes. His experience with training powers would definitely help Mina. "Mina, close your eyes and think of nothing but the power you feel inside you. Find where it feels the strongest and take control of it. If you do that, I can help you further."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:05 am
((I'd have posted more, but I needed to catch the School Bus.))

Mina took a deep breath, focusing on the strongest point of power and grabbing hold. "O-Okay..."  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:11 pm
"Now, put that power in your head and channel it through your body, like blood. After that, you should be able to control your powers a bit more. Try duplicating on your on after that." S.M. said.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:17 pm
Mina focused, then tried to duplicate. It took a moment, but soon she got it and there was another Mina. "I...I did it!"  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 4:47 am
Donna gasped as her head gave her the best idea today. She scooted over to S.M. and whispered in his ear. "Train Mina to be a hero! She's been getting down because she feels useless. This is her chance to help herself!"

S.M. nodded in agreement. S.M. wouldn't give it a secong thought. Mina was his friend and his possible new sister. "Mina, how would you like me to train you to fight? To help? To save? To be a hero?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 9:05 pm
Mina gasped, then squealed, jumping around with the other Minas and screaming yes over and over, which was very un-Mina like.  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 10:47 pm
S.M. laughed as Mina danced happily with herself. This was going to be quite a long time of training.

S.M. paced back and forth on a large work-out mat that was placed int the middle of the rec room. There were a few punching targets and dummies. He wore a gi ((Yes that is how you spell it, it's pronounced, Gee)) with a black belt tied around his waist. He stopped, looked to Mina and asked one simple question: "Why are you here?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 12:56 am
Mina answered loud, but a bit muttered. "To train my powers and myself."  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 6:08 am
S.M. nodded his head in approval. "I must warn you Mina. This training will not be easy. If you wish to back out now, I won't hold it against you."  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff