Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Drama In a Small Town((Need One Male// Open)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yeah sure
  No
  Maybe
View Results

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 5:36 pm
And I don't give a damn what they say, what they think, think
'Cause you're the only one who's on my mind
I'll never ever let you leave me
I'll try to stop time for ever, never wanna hear you say goodbye
Bye, bye

She was the typical nerd. The one who knew all the useless facts that no one wanted to know about. He was the typical Popular person, didn't do anything, just dated the hottest girl in the school.
She secretly crushed on him, he didn't know she existed... Well only to make fun of her.

There was a crazy party, and they ended up together for one night. She remembers every moment of that night. So does he, just he's disgusted by it. Drinks and drugs had been present, but he didn't care if he hurt any one.

Her name was Abigail 'Abby' Johansen. The total nerd, played Dungeons N Dragons, Magic The Gathering, got all A's in school. She dropped it all after that night. And all of her friends tried to stop it.

His girlfriend found out and is after her head. A controlling beauty.

Abigail's best guy friend has a crush on her, but won't tell.

What will happen? Will the stalker ish one night stand finally end up with him? Or Will The Controlling Girlfriend finally get revenge? Or will the best friend finally tell her? We will find out.

And no one else is gonna be around
To answer all the questions left behind
And you and I are meant to be so even if the world falls down today
You've still got me to hold you up, up
And I will never let you down, down

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 5:38 pm
I feel so untouched and I want you so much
That I just can't resist you, it's not enough to say that I miss you
I feel so untouched right now, need you so much
Somehow I can't forget you, I've gone crazy from the moment I met you

Rules:
1.Follow Gaia TOS and Gaia Guild Rules
2.There is gonna be drama, soooo, Drama is encouraged
3.Please pg-15 Romance
4.Please pg-16 violence. There are children here
5.Please pm me the role you want and put a heart in it so i know you read the rules

Characters needed:
Nerdy Girl Taken By Shabatha
Popular Guy
Popular Girl
Both taken by Creamsicle Bunnies
Nerd's Best Friend(1 Female) Taken by Make-a-joke-of-it-all
Nerd's Best Friend(2 Male)
Popular guy's Best Friend(1 Female)Taken by XR0ckS_W0rldSX
Popular guy's Best Friend (2 Male) Taken by Otakon BK
Popular girl's Best Friend(1 female) Talen by Phantom_Princess21
Popular girls Best Friend (2 Male) Taken by XR0ckS_W0rldSX

Skeleton: You are allowed to change what the questions are.

[imgright]Picture please[/imgright]
Gaianame:
Name:
Secrets:
Crush:
Other:

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 5:40 pm
See you, breathe you, I want to be you
Ah l-l-la, ah l-l-l-la
You can take, take, t-take, take time, time
To live, live the way you gotta, gotta live your life

Accepted Main Characters

shabatha
User Image
My controller is: Shabatha
Name: Abigail "Abby" Johansen
Biography: She was the 'Nerd Queen' in the school. Her parents thought she was the best daughter ever. But behind her geeky mask, she was actually a shining star. She grew up going first to a Private all girls school where if you got less than an A, you were strictly punished and put into more classes. She came to the public school just a few years ago, and she has already been named any name that they can think of. She remembers the day that she had from the breakfast she ate, to the next morning where she wasn't sure why he was freaking out. That was the best thing that ever happened to her. So she thinks.
Secrets: She came to the school to join Chorus. Never did.
Crush: Popular Guy
Other: She actually has talent in singing. Not just being the smartest person in the school at the moment,

Creamsicle Bunnies
User Image
Gaianame: Creamsicle Bunnies
Name: Ren Winerbourne
Biography: Since his birth, Ren’s parents were never there. His mother was a busy woman; a fashion designer who often traveled the world while his father was a man who lived in his office, coming home weeks at a time. Ren’s two siblings, his brother and sister, go to an overseas academy. Therefore, Ren is often alone and Ren fills this void with popularity at school. People naturally tend to want to flock to him, and Ren had no problems with it. Eventually by the time he entered high school; he grew up very outgoing, social, rebellious, and snobbish.
And when he got out of hand, too drunk to be rational, he made the mistake of spending the night with that nerd. His friends all laugh about it; but much of the gossip has simmered down and life has finally returned to normal for him. Except now his girlfriend refuses to speak to him and Ren is now beginning to question if being popular is really worth it.
Secrets: Ren hates his life. The expectations his parents put on him, the people that surround him always pressuring him, and how he can’t fully express himself. He is utterly alone, not physically but emotionally, and strives to find himself. But to do so is awfully difficult and Ren finds himself clueless. Should he give up his fake persona or live a life he’ll utterly regret.
Crush: Does he “love” his girlfriend? He wouldn’t call it love. Does he “love” anyone? He wouldn’t know how to answer.
Other: He won’t say anything but he wants to be a famous photographer. He has an incredible taste in clothes and art and knows a lot of people. However, Ren knows it’d be difficult and knows his father wouldn’t like it. So Ren chose to keep it as his secret hobby.

User Image
Gaianame: Creamsicle Bunnies
Name: Evelyn Black
Biography: Evelyn has always been the trend setter in school. Not only is she friendly, she is cool and laid back with a seemingly cold indifference. Many look up to her, many support her. However, many distaste her. Sure, Evelyn Black may seem a little controlling and even a little malicious, but Evelyn hasn’t gone so far as to kill anyone. Okay, well, almost. Whomever Evelyn cannot corrupt, she will crush. And those in opposition to such an uncaring mentality will surely have to watch their heels.
And those who don’t watch their heels are in for quite a surprise. Though no one will talk about it, Evelyn has been known to be affiliated with some gangs and has been known to organize a beating or two to those who are on Evelyn’s bad side.
Who’s her next target? Obviously the b***h that slept with her boyfriend. She is still pissed with Ren, yes, but is angrier at that nerdy geek. And Evelyn will surely get her lovely revenge on Abigail Johansen.
Secrets: Evelyn is utterly possessive, despite her carefree nature. She hates it when people dislike her, though she won’t show it, and is greatly dependent on how people look at her. But she puts on a cool, indifferent face so that she won’t get hurt.
Crush: My boyfriend
Other: Evelyn still loves her boyfriend despite this incident. She is just giving him the silent treatment. And if anything, this whole incident has raised her popularity.

Nerd's Friends

make-a-joke-of-it-all
User Image
Gaianame: make-a-joke-of-it-all
Name: Rose Alyssa Daniels a.k.a. ROSIE
Biography: Rose comes from a low middle class family. A majority of the things she owns are from consignment shops and second-hand stores. Some of her clothes are brand-spanking-new, but that's only because she used her own money to buy them. But most of the time, she uses that money for her books and arts craft. Yes, Rosie is best known in school for being a bookworm and art-nerd. Even her family refers to her by those names! The difference is, her family uses it in good humor. Not the kids at school. They've picked on her since pre-K, cause that's how long she has known a majority of the students she attends high school with. Expect for her best guy friend, it had always just been the two of them against the others in the school. And when Abby came to their school, it the three of them against all the others. Expect, Abby didn't really see all those mean people as enemies, no she actually has a crush on the 'king' of that crowd. Rosie tried to keep her away from him, but obviously that didn't work. No, it did not work one bit. Abby had to have that one night stand. Had to go ruin it all.
Secrets: Art and books aren't the only things Rosie is interested in. She also enjoys track. It's just something about running that makes her happy...
Crush: The other best friend of the nerd.
Other: Sometimes Rose sneaks onto school campus and runs around the track at night when she can't sleep/think.

Popular Guy's Friends

Otakon BK
User Image
Gaianame: Otakon BK
Name: Victor Lea Owen
Biography: Victor lived with his mother his whole life. Most of the time she is either too drunk, or high to really really care what happens to him. So from a young age he forced himself how to take care of himself. Even so he isn't as mentally stable as his friends. Like his mom he also uses drugs. The usual is one he mixed up called Zydrate which would either paralyze the body and/or make the person unconscious. It doesn't seem to be too harmful, but is quite addicting.

Sometime after high school started he realized he had a crush on Ren, But however never mentioned it to anyway. The only reason he had any popularity is because of Zydrate.
Secrets: A drug addict, is gay
Crush: Ren
Other: Victor always seems quite tired while in school. Probably a side effect of Zydrate.
He and Ren had been friends since childhood.

XR0ckS_W0rldSX
User Image
Gaianame:XR0ckS_W0rldSX
Name: Felicity Prince
Biography: Felicity really is a daddy's little girl. That's only because her mother died when she was five. They were always rich, but when mama died her dad just Showered her with affection and money, and anything she could ever ask for. That is when he is sober. The thing about Lissie is that she takes it for granted, she is a party girl, nobody knows quite how bad it is except for Rin. he is the only one who she lets into her world, and that's only because she's loved him since the first time she met him. she knew even when she was little that she loved him. She has never been able to have him though.She flirts with meaningless boys, she plays with their emotions, and she crushes them. She is a maneater, she loves what she can do to boys, and once she takes what she wants, she leaves what she conquered for the next promised land, and she never looks back.
Secrets:She's a whore, and she is in love with her best friend.
Crush: Rin
Other:Truth be told she doesn't really care that she is a whore, she is safe about it, and she actually kind of enjoys the playing and flirting.

Popular Girl's Friends

phantom_princess21
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Gaianame: phantom_princess21
Name: Alicia Martin
Biography: Alicia has been spoiled all her life and always gets what she wants. If she doesn't get her way, you do not want to be anywhere near her, or the reason. Mainly because she personally takes care of all her problems, unlike her best friend Evelyn. Alicia is always picking fights and being the bully, but she does have a nicer side,though you'll be lucky to ever see it.
Secrets: even though she is mean and angry all the time, she's a Theater geek, and will punch out anyone who tries to make fun of her
Crush: none (yet)
Other:

XR0ckS_W0rldSX
User Image
Gaianame:XR0ckS_W0rldSX
Name: Andrew Lovelace
Biography:Andrew is hard to understand. There are reason's he hangs out with girls more than guys. His dad left when he was really young, but his mom didn't dwell on that. She didn't need him, and so she raised him on her own. She is a high class lawyer and so he has never wanted for anything really. He's deep so girls love him, and boy does he love girls.But that's not all since middle school Andrew has struggled with the fact that he is bisexual. No one suspects because of his womanizing, but he knows the truth and it eats at him. Too know that any guy friends he makes trust him, and they don't know the truth. This eats at him, and so he threw himself into sex, and doing drugs, since the ninth grade, he mostly just smokes a lot of weed, but he is kind of curious about this new drug called zydrate. But he is scared to go anywhere near it. Not because of the fabled side effects,no, but because of the man who makes it.
Secrets: Bisexual, and sex addict.
Crush:Victor
Other:He puts up a shield he acts all cocky, and smooth, and okay but he isn't he just wishes this wasn't what made him feel less guilty.

Accepted Normal Teens

Otakon BK
User Image
Gaianame: Otakon BK
Name: Victoria Scott ['Andrew' Scott]
Biography: Victoria grew up thinking 'she' was just a normal girl. When 'she' was young 'she' used to be quite shy. But boys seemed to like 'her' because of that. As 'she' grew 'she' began training as a singer. 'Her' goal is to sing on Broadway. When 'she' hit puberty was when things went crazy. Although outwardly she seemed feminine, under the other appearance it something.... much different.

Victoria found out that this whole time she was actually male. After finding out he kept that truth a secret. Even from her parents.
Secrets: Is actually male, but hides it since was raised as a girl. Bi
Crush: Victor
Other: Loves cold.

Give me, give me, give me what you got, got
'Cause I can't wait, wait, wait anym-more, more, more
Don't even talk about the consequence
'Cause right now you're the only thing
That's making any sense to me

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 5:44 pm
I go ooh ooh, you go ah ah
L-l-l-la, ah l-l-l-la
I can la, la, la, l-la, la
I wanna, wanna, wanna get, get, get what I want, don't stop

Summaries
May 1, 2012 ~Started Accepting~

May 19, 2012 ~Open~

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 5:45 pm
Untouched, un
Untouched
Untouched, un
Untouched

Day And Hour
Monday At about 7:30 AM everyone should be waking up and starting to get ready for school. This is about two weeks after our fateful party.

Untouched, un
Untouched
Untouched, un
Untouched

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 1:34 pm
((Bump?))  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 4:52 pm
((Bump))  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 2:48 pm
((Bump))  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 6:10 pm
[I'll send in my profile tomorrow. Sorry it's taking so long. sweatdrop ]  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 5:11 pm
((Bump, we can start now if ya'll want, and rp while people join?))  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 6:03 pm
((I think I'll wait for one more friend before i open))  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 7:04 pm
[I do hope that will be soon]  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 3:58 pm
(Me too, As soon as i get the reserved places profiles then I will open. Wish we had the Nerd's best guy friend at the start that would be fun smile ))  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 7:44 pm
[I didn't notice a small detail. So please no not accept the other profile]  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 9:23 pm
((Alright i was about to reply then read your post so okay. Hopefully Rocks will send profiles tomorrow))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff