Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
In my own little world it's population me (needs guy) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luna Love 1995

Hallowed Millionaire

8,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:04 pm
Hey my name is Alison James Sky, I am 16 and I hate being a neko. Everyone hates me, I never fit in, always treated as a freak. Well last week my bullies attacked the only thing that I had that loved me, my family. They burnt down my house killing my brothers and my mother, leaving me with my now depressed and abusive father and snobby sister. Personally I think life is just one word a b***h. Nothing goes the way it's said to go, nothing goes right. If anything happens that my father don't like he blames me. We had to move and leave everything, Amber who is 17 had to leave a boyfriend and all her friends, while I only had to leave nothing but the only home I have ever known. Not fair right? Well thats the price I have to pay to be the way I was born, a neko. Nothing in my life is normal so I saved up money for a computer and created my own little world. In that world I am human normal and popular. Well one day my world came crashing down when one of the guys moved to my school, he was expecting me to be normal, human, popular. Aaron's world came crashing down when he met me in real life, he hates me, destroyed my little world my telling everyone I was the neko everyone had been talking about. I tried to kill myself that night but failed and was rushed to the hospital and was then labeled as the "Emo Neko" Life is a b***h all I got to do is make it to the end. All. I. Have. To. Do. Is. Live! I know it will be hard, I know life will never be fair to me because I am different. Buy God, if you are there and can hear me send someone to love me.

Where you play in!
You are the guy who is sent to love her but will you love her?/ God did give you free will to choose what you want to do. Will you change her world from population one to two? Or will you let her live alone? Its all up to you!

Aaron Richards
User Image

Amber
User Image

Alison
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:03 pm
{{So you want someone to create a boy? If so, I'm up for it!!}}  

13heartless

Luna Love 1995

Hallowed Millionaire

8,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:48 pm
13heartless
{{So you want someone to create a boy? If so, I'm up for it!!}}

Yes please  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:24 pm
{{Kay!}}

Name: Kyota Adachi
Dislikes: Mean people, and people who pick on nekos.
Bio: Was a neko himself but got surgery at a young age to become human.
Picture:

User Image

{{good enough?}}  

13heartless

Luna Love 1995

Hallowed Millionaire

8,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:08 pm
13heartless
User Image
"Alison get you butt up now, your going to make me late for the first day of our new school"Amber said ripping Alison's covers off her. The young girl groaned and crawled out of bed and stood up "You need a shower" "I know" mumbled Alison.

After Alison and amber had their showers and where dressed for school they started walking to school, amber had a hat on to hide fer ears. Amber did not care, all she wanted to do was get away from the freak girl.

When they got to school Amber ran off to go talk to people and make friends, leaving Alison behind. "A-Alison?" said a shy voice. She turned around to see a tall blonde boy standing there "Y-yeah?" The boy sighed in relief "I'm Aaron, its nice to finally meet the prettiest girl in the world" Alison blushed and her sister walked up "Hey cutie, why are you talking to this freak b***h of a neko?" Amber asked looking at him "W-wait you a neko?" Alison nodded, dropping her head and the hat fell off showing her ears and every one that saw laughed "Its a freak neko!" making Alison's ears lay to her head, embarrassed. Alison ran inside after Aaron looked at her "I take back what I said". Once inside she found a place where she was alone and started to cry "Why me, why do I have to be a neko, what did I do wrong? Will anyone love me?" she whispered to herself sitting on the floor in a corner of the gym.
User Image

{{Is mine good enough??? and yes yours is great}}  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:38 pm
Kyota wandered into the gym and heard crying. He looked in the corners and, of course, there was a girl crying. He jogged over to the girl and sat next to her. "What's wrong? Stop crying please, it hurts when i see a beautiful girl cry!." Kyota said staring at her. He stroked her back silently and layed her head on his shoulder.

User Image

{{yeah you have a great story going on here!}}  

13heartless

Jessie grieves

3,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:12 am
((so whats all still open to choose))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:12 pm
Jessie grieves
((so whats all still open to choose))

Its meant as a 1x1 that is how I wrote it sorry  

Luna Love 1995

Hallowed Millionaire

8,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200

Luna Love 1995

Hallowed Millionaire

8,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:13 pm
13heartless

Alison looked up "I-its nothing" she mumbled wiping her eyes and looking away. She stood up and looked around only to see they where alone, at least for now. She sighed "No one here, or anywhere for that matter would like a neko like me"
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:26 pm
brokenlove1995

Kyota Stood up gathered his things and started walking. Before he reached the door he smilled. "I want you to know that I love nekos." He said looking back to meet her eyes.

User Image  

13heartless

Luna Love 1995

Hallowed Millionaire

8,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:35 pm
13heartless

Alison looked at him a bit surprised and looked down, a tear rolling out of her eye. Just than she heard kids coming and she walked out to her first of her five classes. Art. With that guy, Aaron. She walked in and sank in a chair in the far back without realizing the teacher had assigned seats. "Miss Alison You sit here not there" she said pointing next to a seat next to Aaron. She sighed and moved as the class giggled that she was yelled at on her first day. She sank in that seat too only to have her ear pulled making her meow in pain when the teacher turn around. She sat up and minded her own and held beck tears as best as she could.
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:35 pm
Kyota walked in and approached the teacher with news. Kyota whispered something to the teacher. The teacher pointed to a seat next to Allison. Kyota smoothly walked over to the seat and sat down, glancing at Allison every now and then.

User Image  

13heartless

Luna Love 1995

Hallowed Millionaire

8,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:44 pm
13heartless

Alison stayed in her seat down low and kids left her alone. Once the bell rang she waited till everyone was out than she followed, walking to her locked. Her sister walked up with a smile on her face "Guess what" she giggled "Yes?" Alison asked knowing she had a bf already "I'm dating Aaron now and he is coming over after school" She smiled and ran off to Aaron's side, Alison just sighed and kept walking with her things now in her hand for Algebra II A minding her own and walking slow to avoid running into others. Her tail was now out sense everyone knew she was a neko.
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:56 am
Kyota tried to catch up with Allison. When he caught up to her he just calmly walked over to her so he was able to talk to Allison and still walk. "How was your class?" Kyota said with a handsome voice.

User Image  

13heartless

Luna Love 1995

Hallowed Millionaire

8,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:46 pm
13heartless

Alison glanced at him than down still shy around people "Okay, my ear still hurts tho" she mumbled as she walked and spotted her sister and Aaron walking her way. She tried to hid behind Kyota, but failed. "Alison!" her sister yelled making everyone look at her, "You are cooking for us tonight, mom texted me saying her and dad where on a date tonight" Alison sighed and nodded "Yes Amber" and continued walking to her class.
User Image

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces