Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Anyone want to RP?????? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 4:50 pm
I'm Semi literate and very Active. I ONLY PLAY GIRLS AND MALE ANIMALS. I DON'T PLAY SUCCUBUS. But other than that I play any race. I'm looking for a good rp even a brother and baby sister would do. I'll even do an animals rp. I DON'T DO YURI. That is my main concern since I cant stand to rp it. I have nothing against Gay's but I am Straight so I prefer to keep it that way. Anyway I Don't have any ideas at the moment but I would like someone who is either Semi literate to Literate. I lvoe to combine anime's into rp's meaning I can put Pokemon and Fullmetal Alchemist together in one rp. But It has its set backs. Thank you for your time.

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 5:29 pm
I would do one with you if you'd like. Its fine if you don't want to do Yuri. I am doing a few normal school teacher x student, master x slave. They get boring after a while y'know? So maybe we could add half human half/species? Something more interesting ^^; I am semi-lit. Also, I am good at male roles.  

kittyloveely

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 5:38 pm
CatchEmAllXD

Okay then. Can we do a slave and master? I want to be the slave if possible. I Dont have any experience playing the mistress but I can play anthros and stuff like that. just let me know what kind of slave you want and I'll do my best.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 5:50 pm
I have never played the slave only the master so I guess that works out XD. I don't like playing male roles that are too dominant to the point of looking like a douche bag. So I try to have a nice Median where he does have a rough side lol. Hmmm, I don't like slaves that are "too" innocent because it gets boring. Innocence is fine just keep it interesting. If you wanna go another way with her, you can make your slave more dominant and maybe stubborn at times if you'd like its up to you.
What species would you like them to be or should the master and slave be different? Is it okay if they are hybrids? Just so there still half human :p
Blazingcat123
CatchEmAllXD

Okay then. Can we do a slave and master? I want to be the slave if possible. I Dont have any experience playing the mistress but I can play anthros and stuff like that. just let me know what kind of slave you want and I'll do my best.

kittyloveely

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 5:56 pm
CatchEmAllXD
I have never played the slave only the master so I guess that works out XD. I don't like playing male roles that are too dominant to the point of looking like a douche bag. So I try to have a nice Median where he does have a rough side lol. Hmmm, I don't like slaves that are "too" innocent because it gets boring. Innocence is fine just keep it interesting. If you wanna go another way with her, you can make your slave more dominant and maybe stubborn at times if you'd like its up to you.
What species would you like them to be or should the master and slave be different? Is it okay if they are hybrids? Just so there still half human :p
Blazingcat123
CatchEmAllXD

Let's make them different. I have a kitsune that would be perfect for the slave. She can be very stubborn at first but once she ets to know you she's very sweet and loving. I just have one rule If things get steamy we must time skip. I just don't like when people are always asking for sex. It makes me think they are stalking and that's never a good thing. Also I don't mind if you want to be a hybrid I just want to be Kitsune that has a fox form lol. Would you mind making the rp?? Or if you would like we can do it here.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 6:04 pm
Yes, I totally agree! I don't mind if things get steamy and such, but not all the time. I like faster pace RP's but in reality sex shouldn't be all the timebright off the bat its way better when its not anyway. Otherwise it might as well be straight up hentai ^^" Kitsune's are so cute emotion_bigheart yes that's fine. Hmmm, I was thinking more on the lines of a wolf for the master or do you have other suggestions? Maybe something more erotic but I cant think of anything lol.
also, would you like to do it through PM? If not its alright I just find it easier to keep track of and I usually can find it easier.
Blazingcat123
CatchEmAllXD
Blazingcat123
CatchEmAllXD

Let's make them different. I have a kitsune that would be perfect for the slave. She can be very stubborn at first but once she ets to know you she's very sweet and loving. I just have one rule If things get steamy we must time skip. I just don't like when people are always asking for sex. It makes me think they are stalking and that's never a good thing. Also I don't mind if you want to be a hybrid I just want to be Kitsune that has a fox form lol. Would you mind making the rp?? Or if you would like we can do it here.

kittyloveely

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 6:18 pm
CatchEmAllXD
Yes, I totally agree! I don't mind if things get steamy and such, but not all the time. I like faster pace RP's but in reality sex shouldn't be all the timebright off the bat its way better when its not anyway. Otherwise it might as well be straight up hentai ^^" Kitsune's are so cute emotion_bigheart yes that's fine. Hmmm, I was thinking more on the lines of a wolf for the master or do you have other suggestions? Maybe something more erotic but I cant think of anything lol.
also, would you like to do it through PM? If not its alright I just find it easier to keep track of and I usually can find it easier.
Blazingcat123
CatchEmAllXD
Blazingcat123
CatchEmAllXD

Agreed! ^^; Well I don't normally do PM RP's but I'm willing to do anything to rp. Just remember that I don't like rp out sex scene's unless I don't have a choice. I prefer to timeskip since I like to give even my character's privacy when needed lol.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 6:55 pm
If you want to do it here we can just thought id tell you its just easier and quicker for me the other way this way it doesn't always show on my kindle when there's replys on forums not sure why. Yes I understand its fine if you don't want to much touching and what not that's fine, or no sex at all is fine with me. I am in a 4 year relationship and we have not done that so its not hard for me to put that away from an RP xD. And what do you mean by time skip? I think I know what you mean, I just wanna make sure.lol.
Blazingcat123
CatchEmAllXD
Blazingcat123
CatchEmAllXD
Blazingcat123
CatchEmAllXD

Agreed! ^^; Well I don't normally do PM RP's but I'm willing to do anything to rp. Just remember that I don't like rp out sex scene's unless I don't have a choice. I prefer to timeskip since I like to give even my character's privacy when needed lol.

kittyloveely

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 7:04 pm
CatchEmAllXD
If you want to do it here we can just thought id tell you its just easier and quicker for me the other way this way it doesn't always show on my kindle when there's replys on forums not sure why. Yes I understand its fine if you don't want to much touching and what not that's fine, or no sex at all is fine with me. I am in a 4 year relationship and we have not done that so its not hard for me to put that away from an RP xD. And what do you mean by time skip? I think I know what you mean, I just wanna make sure.lol.
Blazingcat123
CatchEmAllXD
Blazingcat123
CatchEmAllXD

It's fine we can do it in PM's if it is easier. Also by Tiemskip I mean skip over the s scene and stuff that we dont want to Rp out. lol.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 7:10 pm
Okay that's what I thought you meant just making sure smile . I can be a perfectionist with my RPing abilities but dont be afraid to change things up whenever you want. I just want to.make sure its not all going the way I want it to. And if my autocorrect does something wacky (i usually re read) then im sorry but I always try to use proper grammer and.i am.semi-lit. And if you want when your ready you can send me the PM with the plot and your character.
Blazingcat123
CatchEmAllXD
Blazingcat123
CatchEmAllXD
Blazingcat123
CatchEmAllXD

It's fine we can do it in PM's if it is easier. Also by Tiemskip I mean skip over the s scene and stuff that we dont want to Rp out. lol.

kittyloveely

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 7:25 pm
CatchEmAllXD
Okay that's what I thought you meant just making sure smile . I can be a perfectionist with my RPing abilities but dont be afraid to change things up whenever you want. I just want to.make sure its not all going the way I want it to. And if my autocorrect does something wacky (i usually re read) then im sorry but I always try to use proper grammer and.i am.semi-lit. And if you want when your ready you can send me the PM with the plot and your character.
Blazingcat123
CatchEmAllXD
Blazingcat123
CatchEmAllXD

Well I don't really have a story. Normally I just post a profile when it comes to RP's like this and see where it goes from there. I hope that's alright. But I'll tell you what WHen I think of an idea I'll let you know whenever I think of one. But for now I'll send my character profile and let you know whenever I think of an idea. For now let's just make it a normal slave and master.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 7:27 pm
Alrighty that's fine. Or we could just make it up as we go along whatever you want is fine with me. I just try to make it interesting for both people. If not the RP just fades lol.
Blazingcat123
CatchEmAllXD
Blazingcat123
CatchEmAllXD
Blazingcat123
CatchEmAllXD

Well I don't really have a story. Normally I just post a profile when it comes to RP's like this and see where it goes from there. I hope that's alright. But I'll tell you what WHen I think of an idea I'll let you know whenever I think of one. But for now I'll send my character profile and let you know whenever I think of an idea. For now let's just make it a normal slave and master.

kittyloveely

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 7:41 pm
CatchEmAllXD
Alrighty that's fine. Or we could just make it up as we go along whatever you want is fine with me. I just try to make it interesting for both people. If not the RP just fades lol.
Blazingcat123
CatchEmAllXD
Blazingcat123
CatchEmAllXD

Oh I do the same thing lol. But I send the rp profile and I'm waiting for your reply. Also do you want to start or do you want to start???  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 7:52 pm
Alright ill send you my profile as well. I'm not good at starting so if you'd want to you can heh :p
Blazingcat123
CatchEmAllXD
Blazingcat123
CatchEmAllXD
Blazingcat123
CatchEmAllXD

Oh I do the same thing lol. But I send the rp profile and I'm waiting for your reply. Also do you want to start or do you want to start???

kittyloveely

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 7:58 pm
CatchEmAllXD
Alright ill send you my profile as well. I'm not good at starting so if you'd want to you can heh :p
Blazingcat123
CatchEmAllXD
Blazingcat123
CatchEmAllXD

Alright then.Will do smile  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces