Submit

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 11:33 pm
Everyone has a secret about them. Some are small, while others can completely change the view of that person if their secret is found. When it comes to secrets, some think they can trust others with their secret, while many keep it to themselves. Secrets can help or ruin someone, depending on the secret. Some take it more seriously than others. Overall, secrets are pretty much a big deal.

What happens when a music junkie falls in love with the one of the schools most baddest boys around and have their secrets swapped? Romance, drama, betrayal, and much much more!

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 6:36 pm

Appearance:
Name:
Nickname:
Bio:
Other:

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 7:05 pm
Appearance: Music is my boyfriend!
Name: Alexia Jayy Elizabeth Cirpriano
Nickname: Lexayy
Personality: Got myself a contradicting personality, but you'll get use to it if you know me long enough.
Bio: I'm just your average music junkie who has an interest in anime and cosplay. Been that way since forever, will be that way forever. I got myself a good family and I'm content with the few friends I got. I get decent grades in school and never listen to the stupid bullies that wanna push me down. I have a secret though... I write lemons for my favorite animes. If you don't know and you're 18, I'll tell you what a lemon is, but if not, then don't ask.
Other: Jayy is a part of my first name, no matter what anyone outside my family believes.

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 7:30 pm
Appearance: User Image
Name: Nicholas Jackson
Nickname: Stix
Personality: A badass who's rebellious and does what I want. I'm flirty, but not some pimp who bangs a chick and leaves her, that's just stupid. I also have a head on my shoulders unlike some other thick heads who try to act like me.
Bio: I'm the most popular badass at my school! I rebel against school, smoke, drink, go to parties, all the good stuff. I'm not stupid, getting some pretty decent C's. Even with my amazingness... I still have a secret that no one should ever know... I'm a huge brony... you know... My Little Pony...? Yea... I love it...
Other: Don't think this matters... but my favorite pony is Applejack...

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 7:45 pm
"Crap... I shouldn't have drank so much last night..." A weary Nicholas Jackson uttered as he walked to school, holding his throbbing head from a terrible hangover. "Gotta stay off the rum, maybe go with something a little lighter..." Nick here was a guest of the hour at the party he went to last night. He flirted with all the girls, once five games of beer pong, a smoked some cigars with some more refined guys at the party. He wanted a smoke to clear his head, but he had already been suspended twice for smoking on campus and third time would kick him out of school. "I'll sneak one later..." He said to himself as he walked to his locker, a few girls winking at him because of how he flirted to them as the party.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 7:54 pm
'Okay, so I'll update the Azumanga Daioh comedy fanfiction when I get home and then work on the next lemony goodness for that Soul and Maka fanfiction.' a young writer named Alexia Jayy planned in thought, walking in the school with her big Skull Candy headphones over her ears. It was usual for this aspiring musician to be thinking of her next updates on her fanfictions. "I hope my fans liked my updates last night..." she mumbled, reaching her locker and dropping off her Soul Eater messenger bag inside and retrieve her Psychology textbook. The brunette started towards her elective class, singing a song under her breath, "Ever on and on, I continue circling with nothing, but my hate in a carousel of agony..."

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 8:13 pm
"Hangover.... stupid hangover...." Nick kept uttering till he heard a familiar face. "Stix! Hey!" It was one of his party friends. "Oh hey Luke. Ugh..." Nick started saying, holding his head again. "Hangover?" Luke asked with a smile. "Yea... A pretty bad one too..."  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 8:20 pm
Alexia Jayy looked across the hall at two boys. She knew one from her first period Psychology class: Nicholas, but everyone called him Stix. He had a reputation of being a flirtatious bad boy who partied whenever he could. Why someone like him would be in Psychology is a mystery. 'Maybe the other electives were too full.' the otaku concluded before entering the classroom and sitting in the back to jam to her music until the first bell. Though she was jamming for a purpose; last night's Psychology homework entailed of taking a song and deciphering the true meaning of the song based on their previous lessons. The song this musician chose was "Bad Apple!!", a song from a video game that was popular in the anime world.

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 8:29 pm
"Save me a smoke for lunch." Nick than said before walking into class. He looked over to see the huge otaku nerd just jamming away at her music like she always did. He knew her name, but was in too much pain to ever try to remember it. He just laid his head down to try to ease the pain. He never flirted with the Otaku mostly because of how she acted. Sure she was cute, but he wasn't into all that anime stuff, and she was pretty weird too...  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 8:37 pm
The bell rung and the teacher entered the classroom calling the class to attention. She collected the homework assignment and then announced their next assignment. "Today, we'll be exploring the human mind's approach to trust. To start off, we will be writing down our biggest secret on a sheet of paper and tying them to a balloon and releasing them outside." the teacher explained, "You do not have to write anything indentifying, just the secret. No names, nothing more than your secret."

The musician's eyes widened. 'My biggest secret?' she thought, having had taken her headphone off and put them around her neck, 'Well... At least, we can remain anonymous...' She took out a piece of paper and started writing down her secret.

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 8:39 pm
'Secret? Ugh... At least no one can see it...' Nick thought as he wrote down his secret and folded it it rather quickly. 'No one better see it...'  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 8:43 pm
The teacher passed out balloons and strings to the class and started leading them to the courtyard.

Alexia Jayy had begged the teacher for a purple balloon since it was her favorite color and she grant her student's request. By now, the brunette was running around the hallways, giggling happily.

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 8:54 pm
Nick took a red ballon and made his way outside. He was going pretty slowly due to his hangover. "Get this over with, then rest..." He uttered, just wanting his hangover to pass.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 8:56 pm
BAM! The musician slammed right into the rebel. She squealed and fell back, dropping her stuff on the ground.

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 10:11 pm
"Oof!" Nick was hit and feel back, no balance due to his hangover. Their secrets fell out of their hands, landing on the floor. He held his head and looked at the girl with annoyed eyes. "Watch where your going you stupid Otaku!" He growled, fumbling around to find his paper, so dazed from his headache. He grabbed one of them, thinking it was his.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff