Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Soul of White** Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 3:12 pm
"But I've done nothing wrong! Please, don't do this!"

"I'm sorry, but I feel it is for the best. You will be put there and learn to live among them. You've been too far gone for me to believe you can change anything anymore."

"Please! Just give me one last chance!"

"Good bye..."

Outside the Ice Kingdom castle, all was quiet. The sky was clear and the night sky, beautiful. Down on Mobius, things were not so quiet.
In an instant, a small flaming mass fell from the sky and slammed into the yard of the White's mansion.
Nothing was damaged other than the ground around the impact sight. There was no fire, just a white mass in the center of the crater.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 3:28 pm
((Fair warning: Teeny-tiny spoilers, but nothing specific. wink ))

Fae had fallen asleep at the kitchen table, drowing in the sea of bills. "We can't pay these," she had told her daughter earlier, "We're gonna have to downgrade." As much as Fae hated Rim, he knew how to rake in the cash.
Ella cringed at the thought. Living with commoners? No way! She threw her usual hissy-fit, but Fae was less easily influenced than Rim was. Fae simply ignored her pleas, not careing if she was "the worst mother ever!"
Ella had decided to take a hot shower and go to bed. She was resting on top of her mattress in her revealing pink nightgown, and tears rolled down her cheeks. She looked out her window and stared at the twinkling stars. "I wish... I wish I had a Prince Charming like Briar does!" she cried, speaking the Forbidden Name.
Why couldn't she be more like her half-sister?
Why did the only guys who ever said "I love you" only mean it for the hour or two they spent with her at night?
Wham!
Ella shot up in her bed and rushed to the window. Something had landed in her yard! She looked up at the stars and wondered if one was missing from the sky.
She urgently ran down the stairs and out the door. She stood at the porch, afraid to move any closer.  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 3:32 pm
A white figure peeked out of the crater. Once the dust had settled slightly, it was revealed that it was a snow white dog. His eyes were filled with confusion and curiosity.
"What... where... am I?" he spoke, his voice pure and gentle.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 3:57 pm
Fantastic. A boy. Just what I needed: more drama.

Ella sighed and turned placed her Social Mask on her face. She became the b****y, slutty girl she had come to detest as she approached the stranger. She bent over just enough for him to see down her nightgown and asked quietly, "Who are you, darling?"  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 4:04 pm
The boy looked over to the girl who had approached. He had an oblivious look on his face. Pondering the question, he replied, "I... don't know..."
He looked into the girl's eyes with sincerity, never once glancing down to her more revealed areas.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 5:25 pm
Ella cocked her head and looked at him curiously. Why wasn't he staring at what all boys stared at?
Well, even a boy must be disoriented after falling from who-knows-where.
"You don't know who you are?" she asked, kneeling down and pulling him out of the pit. She looked him over and sighed. Any minute now, he'd tackle her and grab at her, and she'd give in as easily as she always did.
Life sucked.  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 5:42 pm
"N... No." The boy said.
Why he couldn't remember anything was beyond him, but it was entirely true.
"Do you... know your name?" he asked. A silly question, but he seemed to not be joking around.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 6:17 pm
Ella laughed. "Of course I do! My name is Drizella Mae White, but everyone calls me Ella." she answered. This boy was very strange, and she couldn't help but feel a bit sorry for him. He seemed very innocent. Obviously, he wasn't from around here.
She remembered seeing dramas on TV of people with amnesia. Maybe this guy had that! "Do you know what day it is? Like, day, month, year?" she asked.  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 6:25 pm
The boy pondered the thought.
"Day? Month? Year? I wish I could answer, but..."
The boy simply shook his head sadly.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 6:39 pm
Ella sighed. She got a thought, and as much as she hated it, she loved it.
She took the boy's hands and placed them gently on the top of her chest. She bit her lip seductively and said softly, "Does this make you want to do anything? Does this remind you of something?" She held his hands there as she leaned in and kissed him. Her heart beat just a bit faster as she pulled away and dropped his hands.
If that doesn't make him think of wanting to do anything, or make him remember anyone, then he's really confused. Is he drunk? No, no, I didn't taste any alcohol...  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 6:51 pm
The boy stared at Ella blankly. He wasn't sure why she had put his hands on her chest, but...
Then she kissed him.
Still, blank stares. It was as if he had no idea what was going on with anything. Why was this girl doing these things? Was this the proper greeting? Was this a show of affection? So many questions...
"Um... not really, Ella. Should it? I'm so confused..." he said gently.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 7:14 pm
Ella was completely astonished. Boys always went nuts for that move! What was up with this guy?
Maybe he's gay! Yeah, that's gotta be it. But... He seems too innocent. Not peppy or well-built or anything. He doesn't fit the bill.

She sighed and stood up. "I suppose I should offer you a place to crash, huh?" she asked, laughing at her little joke.  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 7:20 pm
The boy was still confused. He looked back at the crater, thought about what was said and then realization hit him.
It was a joke!
The boy grinned slightly and let out a giggle.  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff