Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Drako Damone

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 11:53 am
normal match  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 6:46 pm
Neophilia!

As her music begins, Baby Dragon enters the arena in her normal luchadore attire, with the exception being a long black cape with shoulders reminiscent of her father's classic entrance gear. She poses for a second, as his signature dragon roar soundbyte is added to her own music.

"The following match-up for the night is scheduled for one fall! From Japan, Baby Dragon!"

She sprints down the ramp, the first wrestler to appear tonight, and dives in under the bottom rope. She rolls to her feet, and does a back flip off of the ropes, before removing her cape and waiting for Rebz.

Scarlet O-Harlot

DRTYJacket_NyteSkye

Generous Lover

7,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 4:32 am
'AAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHH!'

Covering Fire by HAVOK begins to play on the sound system, and the former Bruiser Champion steps out the curtain... With a mic in hand?

'UGH!'

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rebz was already halfway down the ramp and getting in the ring, no taunts, cheers or anything. Once inside, she looked across the ring at Baby Dragon. Her opponent for WWFG's biggest event, Wrestlemania, she has absolutely no problems with this girl, they have fought before, but Baby was a rookie then, how would she be now...

Rebz music fades out, the first verse didn't even start yet, however when Rebz looked at Baby Dragon, she assumed she would let her talk and not interrupt. After that gaze, she put the mic up to her mouth, let out a sigh, and began speaking. "Ya know, in the last year, I think I feel quite accomplished. It may not be World Title status, but that's alright, I still feel I have been able to connect to... SOME of you fans... The rest I really don't care about. I know my 1%'ers are out here, please show some love." Her real fans made noise as loud as they can, but then the boo's soon overruled them, and Rebz just chuckled. "At least I know I'm not alone tonight. But regardless of what you think, this match will be my last match in WWFG for quite a while. And no, I didn't join late to the 'walk out' party, I'm not leaving here forever. I just didn't think travelling the world would be the hassle that it is. Yeah, I've met some cool people, but I'd rather stay near home." Rebz took a moment of pause, to let the fans show their expressions.

"Who would have thought, that a rookie from a rookie show would win her first championship within a year? Yeah it's been done before, but of course I didn't think I'd get it done myself! Plus some of the feuds I been in with, and without the title. One of my greatest matches was against Jimmy Monera, A few pops were heard for him. although I don't see eye to eye with the guy much, he was one tough SOB! And of course, I'm pretty sure you guys know which was my best feud. And that was with the 'Airplane' Rosario! Which happened at last year's Wrestlemania. BUT, I'm over that now. Rebz let out a brief chuckle. And who could possibly forget the 'feud' I had with that a**-kisser Major Devastation, and then gives up what he supposedly said all along a easy win. Hell, if I was an easy win, why didn't you just take both titles before you left? Oh wait that's right, I beat you. TWICE!"

Rebz took another pause, looking into the fans, and trying to get more on her side with the next speech. "But aside from all the bullshit, I loved the run I had with the Bruiser, some could argue I was 'technically' the last Champion before it was unified with the Intercontinental, but that's up to the guys in suits. So you guys knowing this will be my last match here, there is no need for a gimmick or whatever, I'm here to wrestle, against someone who could very well take my place, and show to whoever may think I'm just a 'weapons frenzy' type wrestler that I CAN wrestle! Which is why I joined this business! What do y'all say?" Most of the crowd was still a bit undecided, but Rebz was convincing enough to get rid of the boo's and add in a few cheers.

Rebz put a smirk, not a cocky one, but a satisfying one. She gave the mic to some guy on the outside, and walked to the center of the ring, extending a handshake to the lovely Baby Dragon, is Baby Dragon now convinced that Rebz is going to play fair?  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 10:12 am
Not having the slightest clue what Rebz has just said, Baby Dragon still waits patiently for her opponent to finish. She accepts the handshake, out of respect, and then offers an exchange she's more comfortable with- a bow.

The bell rings, and Baby Dragon begins to circle Rebz, looking for an opportunity.  

Scarlet O-Harlot

DRTYJacket_NyteSkye

Generous Lover

7,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 11:40 am
Rebz still unfamiliar with Baby Dragon's Japanese style, and how 'they' do things in pro-wrestling. But as what should apply to all wrestlers, they travel and learn new things, even if it means a whole new culture.

She kept an arm-length distance from Baby Dragon, and extending it far enough looking to lock their hands together, if Baby Dragon were to accept, Rebz would immediately look to twist under her arm and put Baby Dragon into a quick but painful Wrist Lock!  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 12:58 pm
((I'm not sure what the lock you're using looks like... Sorry if this is inaccurate.))

Baby Dragon accepts the lock-up, and is caught in the wrist lock. Struggling against it, she drops to a knee, and attempts to untwist it with a quick sumersault. If it works, she'll try to reverse the move into an arm drag.  

Scarlet O-Harlot

DRTYJacket_NyteSkye

Generous Lover

7,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 1:50 pm
((That's exactly a way to counter it 3nodding ))

Rebz impressed with Baby Dragon's agility and speed with her quick somersault, and soon enough Rebz was taken down with an arm drag, the grip between the two females was lost. Rebz had landed on her back and immediately sat up to a knee, this was going to be tough for Rebz to show everyone that she can keep up with this kind of pace.

Rebz slowly stood back up, obviously speed was not going to compare with her opponents, but power and dominance will! Rebz kept a distance, hoping Baby Dragon will make a move that Rebz can counter for herself!  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 4:55 am
Looking for a move that she can use to close the distance and strike without there being a good chance of letting Rebz counter her, Baby Dragon tries out a move that she's never used in the states before. She takes a step forward, looking like she's going for another lock-up, but instead flips onto her hands and goes for a capoeira spinning kick.  

Scarlet O-Harlot

DRTYJacket_NyteSkye

Generous Lover

7,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 6:24 am
When Baby Dragon took a step forward, Rebz was ready to catch a foot, but whatever spinning type of kick Baby Dragon did, she has never seen begore and was caught in the jaw! Immediately sending her down to the mat holding her jaw wide open, and holding it pain, wanting to yell so loud, but it kept it in because yelling might make the pain worse!  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 10:46 am
Seeing her opponent go down, Baby Dragon gets back to her feet, and ttempts to apply several stomping kicks to her midsection.  

Scarlet O-Harlot

DRTYJacket_NyteSkye

Generous Lover

7,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 2:05 pm
Rebz was still on the ground, and then received a few stomps to her mid-section! Stomp after stomp, Rebz rolled over onto her belly, looking to crawl to the turnbuckle and pick herself up!  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 9:34 am
Baby Dragon tries to advance on Rebz again, but since she's still picking herself up, the referee blocks Baby, giving Rebz a moment to recuperate.  

Scarlet O-Harlot

DRTYJacket_NyteSkye

Generous Lover

7,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 10:33 am
Interesting to see Baby Dragon actually letting Rebz get up, but it's quite the ref's fault. Rebz doesn't care if she takes a beating, or makes a personal delivery, action is action. Rebz grabbed the middle rope, launching from a sit up position to a standing position and leaned in the corner, looking into the eyes of Baby. 'This girl packs quite the kick,' Rebz thought to herself, another one of those could easily break her jaw... Or nose...

Rebz was going to have to step up her game, and match up with Baby to later overcome her speed at the least. First, would be to work on the legs, and that's what Rebz intended to do when she stepped away from the corner and cautiously approached Baby, extending her hand yet again, but was this time looking for a test of strength. Rebz gave a 'friendly smile' to Baby, hopefully she can understand what that means to accept it.

If she were to accept the Test of Strength, Rebz would slowly begin extending the other hand and lock up with Baby's other hand, to when she would immediately try pushing her to the opposite corner!  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 6:48 pm
Baby Dragon accepts the strength challenge, not having lost trust in her opponent just yet. After a few seconds of struggle between the two, she starts to get pushed back across the ring. About halfway there, she attempts to reverse the motion into a monkey flip.  

Scarlet O-Harlot

DRTYJacket_NyteSkye

Generous Lover

7,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 7:21 am
Rebz was then flipped over onto her back, right next to the turnbuckle, and luckily not into it! Rebz getting a bit frustrated by this woman, but tries to keep her cool. She rolls onto her belly, and begins to get up.  
Past PPV Matches (2006 - 2016)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff