Easy Cookies? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Qunarri

Victorious Ally

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 1:36 pm
I think this would be the best place to ask, would it not? Anyways, yeah. Cookies. I'm looking for a few recipes. My friends and I are hosting a bakesale in not too long, for a blood drive. How do those work out, exactly? Not sure. I'm pretty sure when you give a pint of blood, they give you a sticker, and then you can get a free sweet... Or whatever....

Any recipes, gals? It doesn't matter what kinds, I'd just rather ask about it here than search the internet, where trolls might make me catch my oven on fire.
Again.

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 1:41 pm
You can just bye the 'instant' cooky box/bags in stores with the needed ingredients. You don't really need to make them by scratch, or better yet you could bye the cookie's yourself in the stores! >.>  

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Qunarri

Victorious Ally

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 1:45 pm
Chilling2

Buying cookies from the store would kind of defeat the purpose of it being a 'bake' sale... But thanks for the suggestion. And as for the mixes, I'd much rather not. They don't taste nearly as nice as from scratch cookies.

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 2:44 pm
no specific recipes, but sugar cookies are always great!

http://allrecipes.com/ (I always use this website for recipes)
http://allrecipes.com/recipe/the-best-rolled-sugar-cookies/ (Reviews are said they are great and the ingredients should already be in your house!)

I don't know, I think it's just best to check out the website for recipes and checking the reviews for said recipe.  

Frezeal

Shameless Elder

Banshee Cupcake

Magical Wife

20,790 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 2:46 pm
I have a recipe for oatmeal chocolate drop cookies. No baking required though.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 3:04 pm
Frezeal
no specific recipes, but sugar cookies are always great!

http://allrecipes.com/ (I always use this website for recipes)
http://allrecipes.com/recipe/the-best-rolled-sugar-cookies/ (Reviews are said they are great and the ingredients should already be in your house!)

I don't know, I think it's just best to check out the website for recipes and checking the reviews for said recipe.

Thank you whee

I was hoping for something like this, or some suggestions from you gals. Much appreciated!~

Qunarri

Victorious Ally

Qunarri

Victorious Ally

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 3:06 pm
Banshee Cupcake

I love oatmeal cookies emotion_kirakira

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 3:20 pm
Wistful Flame
Banshee Cupcake

Yould you like the recipe then?  

Banshee Cupcake

Magical Wife

20,790 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Married 100

Qunarri

Victorious Ally

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 3:38 pm
Banshee Cupcake
Wistful Flame
Banshee Cupcake

If it wouldn't be a hassle emotion_bigheart

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 3:54 pm
Wistful Flame
Banshee Cupcake
Wistful Flame
Banshee Cupcake

Ingredients: 2 cups sugar, 1/2 cup butter, 1/2 cup cocoa, 1/2 cup of milk, 1/2 cup of chopped nuts (optional), and 1 tsp. of vanilla
Steps: Mix sugar, butter, cocoa, and milk in saucepan and bring to a boil quickly. Reduce heat to medium and boil 3 or 4 min., or until a little dropped into cold water forms a soft ball (about 234 degrees). Remove from heat and stir in oats nuts and vanilla. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper and let stand till hardened.
Though you can spray a cookie sheet or something and pour it, once it's hardened you can cut it into squares or bars. ^-^  

Banshee Cupcake

Magical Wife

20,790 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Married 100

Qunarri

Victorious Ally

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 4:01 pm
Banshee Cupcake
Wistful Flame
Banshee Cupcake
Wistful Flame
Banshee Cupcake

Ingredients: 2 cups sugar, 1/2 cup butter, 1/2 cup cocoa, 1/2 cup of milk, 1/2 cup of chopped nuts (optional), and 1 tsp. of vanilla
Steps: Mix sugar, butter, cocoa, and milk in saucepan and bring to a boil quickly. Reduce heat to medium and boil 3 or 4 min., or until a little dropped into cold water forms a soft ball (about 234 degrees). Remove from heat and stir in oats nuts and vanilla. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper and let stand till hardened.
Though you can spray a cookie sheet or something and pour it, once it's hardened you can cut it into squares or bars. ^-^

Oh, those sound great! Merci!~

Definantly going to make. Do you have a rough estimate to how much this makes?

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 4:04 pm
Wistful Flame
Banshee Cupcake
Wistful Flame
Banshee Cupcake
Wistful Flame
Banshee Cupcake

Hmmmm. about half an hour to mix everything together. The hardening part depends on the thickness of the mixture after you drop or pour it.  

Banshee Cupcake

Magical Wife

20,790 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Married 100

Qunarri

Victorious Ally

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 4:09 pm
Banshee Cupcake
Wistful Flame
Banshee Cupcake
Wistful Flame
Banshee Cupcake

Hmmmm. about half an hour to mix everything together. The hardening part depends on the thickness of the mixture after you drop or pour it.

Maybe I should rephrase the question sweatdrop
How many cookies will this yield? (I apologize if my English isn't well)

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 4:15 pm
Wistful Flame
Banshee Cupcake
Wistful Flame
Banshee Cupcake
Wistful Flame
Banshee Cupcake

Oh oops. About 3 dozen if I remember correctly. If your making bars I'd reccomend doubling everything as if it's in one of the spread sheets that are long the mis will only fill up half of the sheet.  

Banshee Cupcake

Magical Wife

20,790 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Married 100

Qunarri

Victorious Ally

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 4:17 pm
Banshee Cupcake
Wistful Flame
Banshee Cupcake
Wistful Flame
Banshee Cupcake

Oh oops. About 3 dozen if I remember correctly. If your making bars I'd reccomend doubling everything as if it's in one of the spread sheets that are long the mis will only fill up half of the sheet.

Thank you~
Yeah, that's good to know ^^ I was planning on doing the bars  
16. ✿ - - - Food, Cooking & Baking

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas