themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 1:24 pm
User Image

A lot of things can change with time. Back in grade school, there used to be these two best friends, this girl and boy. They used to be close, and play baseball together in an old sandlot with a few others friends. Then the girl moved away, and the friendship ended.
Six years later, the boy is the star player of the high school's baseball team, and he is proud to have the title. However, he sort of wishes his old friend was there with him, playing the game like they used to. Though, his friend is actually back in town. She's the 'new girl' in town, and boy, is he surprised to find that his old 'nerdy tom-boy' friend is now a 'cute girly girl.'

What lays ahead for these two old friends now?

User Image

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 1:24 pm
[align=center][img]url here[/img]
[size=10][color=color1][Name][Nickname][Age][Birthday][/color]
[color=color2][Bio][/color]
[color=color1][Personality][/color]
[color=color2][Random fact][/color][/size][/align]

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 11:57 am
User Image
[Sarah Marley Guiry][Smalls][Sixteen][May 23rd]
[It's just been me and my dad for as long as I can remember. Apparently after my mom had me, she ditched my father and me for a younger man, which makes me glad I never got to know her (she doesn't exactly sound like a great person.) Anyway, because it was just me and my dad, I was a bit of tom-boy in elementary school, only hanged out with boys really back then. I mean, my best friend was a boy! We used to play baseball, yes baseball, together with other boy on our street. It seemed like we'd always do that, but then my dad got remarried and I had to move away. At first, I despised my step-mom for taking me away from my friends. But, really, she helped change me into the girl I am today! The way a girl should be.]
[A social butterfly, that's what I am. I enjoy chatting with people and making friends, being kind and helpful. Sometimes I trust people too easily, but I do think with my head and not my heart.]
[I'm still pretty good at baseball. I just haven't played it in awhile. Like, for six years.]

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 11:26 pm
User Image
[Nicholas Xavier Alexander][Batsu][Sixteen][January 31st]
[Ever since I was a little boy, I've had a love for baseball. I guess it started with my father. Every night before I went to sleep, he would tell me stories about how he would watch his own father play on the Boston Red Sox. I was always amazed by how talented my grandfather was at baseball and wanted to play myself. I was quick to learn, a natural you could say. Soon enough, I was playing in the sandlot with my friends. Of course, my best friend Smalls was there with me all the time. She was like the only girl who played! She was awesome. Sadly though, she moved away only a few years later... Our friendship pretty much died then... I never gave up my love for baseball, and now I'm the star player on the team! But... I still miss Smalls... She would have been proud of my accomplishment I'm sure...]
[I'm the sort of guy who you can trust with anything. I may be witty here and there, but I never let my ego get the better of me. That's not like a true sportsman at all. I'm also hardworking and never give up on my goals.]
[I was born the same day Jackie Robinson was. Coincidence huh?]

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 10:13 am
"I'm going to school now. Bye, dad!" A petite blonde know by the name of Sarah called out before exiting her home, letting the door and the screen door shut behind her. It actually felt pretty good to be walking out of the house and heading to school, it brought back memories of how she used to leave for elementary school before the move. In fact, it had been the very house that she moved into just last weekend that she used to live in then! She had surely thought it would have been sold by now, though she was glad that that thought had been wrong. She couldn't have imagine living in another house in the town. With smile on her face, the girl practically skipped down the sidewalk to school, having decided since she was wearing a skirt that riding her bike to school wouldn't be a very wise choice.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 10:35 pm
"I'll be back after practice! Tell me the scores when I get back!" A rather slim and fit looking boy named Nicholas said to his Father, who was also getting ready for work. He grabbed his gear and put it in the bed of his truck. "Guess I'll use the Voodoo today..." He said to himself as he drove out of the driveway to head to school, thinking about which bat to use for batting practice today.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 10:55 pm
In a couple of minutes, Sarah was standing outside of the high school, looking up at it with a nervous look, absentmindedly messing with a strand of her hair. What if she didn't make any new friends? What if she couldn't find any of her old friends? That was a bit more terrifying than not making any new friends at all. It'd been six years, they probably had forgotten about little old Smalls, the weirdo tom-boy. Even if they didn't, would they recognize her? She wasn't exactly wearing her signature baseball cap with the worn out jeans and converses. No, she was wearing a pair of pale pink ballet flats, a white ruffled skirt, and a pink/white stripped knit sweater.
Taking a deep breath, the young female shook those thoughts away, realizing it wouldn't help to dwell on the little things. With her mind focusing back on making new friends, she marched up the steps of the school, her head held high ready for the day of school ahead.

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 11:00 pm
Nick parked the truck and made his way to the lockers quickly to put his equipment away. He then made his way to his school locker to get some books and other school items he needed for the day. As he opened his locker, it could been seen that there was a picture in the inside of the locker door. The picture was of him and his best friend, Smalls, both all dirty from a long day at the sandlot. He missed Smalls, his only true girl friend back in the day. "I wonder how she's doing..." He said to himself, thinking she was still at her tomboyish ways like old times. He couldn't be more opposite from the truth though.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 11:21 pm
'Where is it... Where is that darn paper?' Sarah thought as she rummaged through her bag, searching for her schedule and the paper with her locker number on it. She should have kept it in her hands instead of stuffing it in her bag when she had been approached by a group of girls, whose names she could not recall, to ask if she needed to be shown around school. She had politely told them no, having remembered the layout of the school from the times she had visited it when she was younger. Though, that was mostly only to see the high school's baseball team with her friends. She used to joke about how one day they'd all be on it, and how her best friend, Batsu, would be the star of the team. Back then, it was just a joke. But.. For all she knew, he probably could have become the star player! She should have dropped by his house as soon as she got back, to catch up, but her father had kept that from happening by keeping her busy. "Here they are!" she whispered to herself as she pulled out the papers she was looking for, and just in time. The bell rang just as she glanced over her schedule.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 2:25 pm
Nick closed his locker and was about to go to class until he was stopped by two guys. "Yo Batsu!" One called out with a smile. These two were Nick's best friends from childhood, Stix and JP, besides Smalls of course. They were also on the baseball team with him. "Hey, we're gonna go to the sandlot after practice. Wanna come?" Nick hadn't been to the sandlot in a while due to practice and school, but he felt like he should. "Sure. I'll tell my dad so he won't get worried or anything." He said back with a smile. "Alright! It'd be like old times!" Stix said with a laugh. "Yea, if only we had Smalls back..." The three went silent and looked down, remembering the good times they all had. "Hey, don't worry Batsu. She's living her life and I bet you'll see her again some day." JP said, giving him a pat on the back. "Yea... I bet she's still playing baseball too."  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 2:55 pm
"Okay, first period: English lll honors. Room.." Sarah muttered to herself as she looked over her schedule, memorizing the room number before going over her mental map of the school. A second later she was hurrying down the hallways to the classroom, making sure not to bump into anyone as she did so. English was one of her favorite classes, and she was glad to have it at the beginning of school. All she hoped was for her teacher to actually teach useful stuff, not give middle school work. Maybe, if she was lucky enough, one of the girls from the group she had bumped into earlier would be there. Or even one of her old friends! 'Wow, don't get your hopes up, girl!'
With a sigh, knowing that her inner voice was right, she entered the classroom, taking one of the front seats by the window.

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 2:57 pm
Nicholas gave his see yea's to his friends before entering his first class, English III Honors. He's gotta keep his grades up in top shape too if he wants to go pro. Nick took his seat, his seat to the exact opposite of Sarah. He didn't even notice her as he got himself ready for class, getting his book, his notes, his work.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 4:37 pm
Sarah was rifling through her bag like many of the others in the class, attempting to get everything set before the class started. As she sat her bag on the ground, the teacher began taking attendance, going alphabetically of course. The blonde completely zoned during the beginning part of the attendance, having realized she had forgotten to take out a pencil to actually write with. "Gu- Gary? Sarah Gary?" the teacher said, looking around the class. Sarah sighed, sitting up straight and looking at the teacher. "Guiry. It's Guiry." The teacher offered an apologetic smile, nodding his head before continuing on with the other names. 'Honestly, why does everyone think it's pronuced Gary?? There is no a!'  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 4:47 pm
When the teacher was having trouble with Sarah's name, Nicholas remembered something all of a sudden. He remembered back in grade school whenever he and Smalls were in the same class, the teacher would always get her last name wrong. 'Wait... Could she...?' He turned to look at Sarah, seeing her dress, her hair done, and everything else pretty much girly girl. 'But Smalls is a tomboy... could this really be her...?' He thought, trying to figure it all out.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers