10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 9:58 pm
Quote:
Username: ZimbuTessen
Name: Avop XIL [Or Axil, for short]
Appearance: Tall, lean, pitch white in color.
Fit build, wires create messy slicked back black hair.
Retro visor for eyes, with cliche moving dot.
Armored thick legs from knees to feet, and arms are giant, very robotic gorrilla-ish arms that float on either side or him, detached from his body[swappable with slender arms that connect]

--------

Username: Animeprincess_9400
Name: Theo
Appearance: User Image

On a planet inhabited almost entirely by violent and highly destructive robots, a killbot and his stalker human mechanic go on wild adventures. There. You 1x1 readers are all caught up now.

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 10:12 pm
Metal scraping. Bullets flying. Explosions raging. Such violent sounds and sights did not affect the messy-haired Theo in the least. To her, these were just a part of everyday life. Something inevitable in any ordinary day. She could sleep through the sound of missiles launching, she could tinker away at whatever weapon she was 'improving' next without breaking concetration through the shrills and shrieks of machinery being loudly torn to shreds. In fact, she would sometimes even hum a merry tune to go along with the destruction, much to the chargin and confusion of her mechanical peers. The start of this strange tale was one such moment, with Theo lounging lazilly across mounds of scrapmetal as she fiddled around with one of the older guns she'd always kept in her possession.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 10:36 pm
Fire seemed to rain through the sky, momentarily brightening the smog covered sky as chunks of old missles struck the ground and rattled the area. One such chunk of metal, was Axil, slamming into a hill of old parts next to Theo. He was battered and scraped, with his oily blood smeared across various parts of his body. He wore his slender arms, one of which was almost missing. As a large flying mech burst through the clouds, Axil used his good arm to get Theo's attention. "I require my Battle Arms. I trust they are ready?"

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 10:54 pm
Theo glanced over to the arms, neatly leaning against a broken wall and quite ready for use. "You know me, darling. I would never leave you hanging." For a dirtied up mechanic chick, Theo spoke in a surprisingly elegant sounding Londoner accent. She also had this habit of nicknaming most she came across, especially if they'd earned her favor in one way or another. That didn't mean most of them liked this in the least, however. Especially those who got nicknames like 'darling' or 'schnookums'. (Of course, expressing distain for them only gave her the perrogative to use them more.)

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 11:10 pm
If Axil expressed emotions, he'd obviously have given a sick look due to his nickname. Instead, he simply paused for a moment and jumped backwards to his arms. With a loud click his more humanoid arms fell off and the spots in his shoulders began to glow and crackle. As the large mech hit the ground and swung at him, an arm a third the size of the mech caught its punch and crushed its hand, as a second arm flew forward and lifted the poorly made machine off the ground, crushing it's head and main cpu. He tossed the 'corpse' to Theo and leaned back. "There, a gift. It should have some weapons for you to use and make into something. You seem to like that stuff..."

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 10:51 am
Theo practically squeeled as she jumped from the refuse pile and went to investigate what she had to work with. She deconstructed what was left in a manner of minutes, as nothing was truly all that secure in the poorly made machine. "You'd be surprised how much of this is still in working condition. Plenty of doodads and spare parts. None of which your quality, but still plenty good to build new machinery. Like lazer guns. Or perhaps a giant coffee maker." How the hell she could get a coffee maker out of this scrap is anyone's guess. Still, Theo knew what she was talking about and would probably start several new 'side projects' if she wasn't distracted first.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 11:21 am
Axil shook his head and relaxed, doing a self scan while watching Theo. "As long as you can fix my casual arms, I don't care what you make with the rest. It's too bad their main CPU has to be destroyed to stop them, or you would have some much better parts, instead of taping scrap metal together."

[I use bold because I always have small posts, and this makes them look bigger and more impressive. XD]  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 11:39 am
{Lol. XD My posts always look tinier than they actually are. Sometimes.}

Theo, once she'd sepparated the parts into different piles, went over to Axil's casual arms and picked them up. She'd have them fixed up in no time, no doubt. "Should you ever come across something like that, assuming it isn't badly damaged or trying to murder us, bring it to me and I should be able to make you a few upgrades. Assuming you'd want them, of course. And that no other mechanics are involved." Theo was rather odd when it came to other mechanics. She never liked sharing her works, especially not if Axil was involved. Theo had always been odd like that, however.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 11:55 am
Axil nodded and walked over to her, silently watching. He didn't smile or laugh since he was mostly emotionless, but his tone gave a faint trace of amusement. "Do you see any mechanics willing to work with me in an enviroment like this? No, because you beat the ones that get close with a wrench. Looks like your my partner from now untill I rust." He wouldn't rust of course, his parts were to fancy for that.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 12:42 pm
Theo grinned rather proudly, a hearty chuckle quick to escape her lips as she did so. "How romantic! Be careful or I'll start pulling out the nukes instead of the wrench!" The way she made almost anything she said sound seductive probably made this statement even creepier than it would have been. Well, at least she didn't say 'darling' this time.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 12:53 pm
At least she didn't say Darling this time. Axil thought to himself. "You wouldn't survive the radiation. Your important to me, so I need you alive." Axil had a habit of saying things bluntly, yet the words he used seemed to falsly lead Theo on. He didn't really care as long as she did her job.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 1:11 pm
Theo, none the wiser, only sank deeper and deeper into her little fantasy world when Axil said things like that. If he kept it up she'd start getting all huggy again. "Don't worry, Darling! I won't be offed any time soon, by my hand or anyone else's. No one can touch your gears like I do, after all..." She said darling again. Oh god damn it! Next thing you know she'll start with the schmookums or cupcake again!

{I already find Theo highly amusing. XD}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 3:34 pm
Axil became silent and still for a long while, simply watching Theo. Numbers flashed through his brain as he thought of his chances of surviving if he killed her. He played out countless ways to do it, including forming a giant metal block into the word Darling and dropping it on her.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 6:40 pm
Theo began walking and running about, gathering bits and pieces needed to repair Axil's casual arms. She held a cheery air about her as she worked, making the repairs she did look like little more than child's play. Which to her, it was. Before long, as she did the repairs she began to ponder what to say in order to keep conversation flowing. "So, once I'm finished with this, what will you do next?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 8:07 pm
Axil was quick and casual to answer, since the answer was detailed into his very coding. "Go back to work and destroy more of these things. Why?"

[Simple guy, eh? XD]  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces