Submit

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 9:03 pm
Here are a list of stories I'd like to role play. This list includes those that would work better 1x1.

All of them will have romantic undertones. What I list will most likely be yaoi at base, but can be converted if requested.

1. Love, and Drug

This idea actually came from another story that is still in progress. But I think this side-story that my one character in involved in was quite interesting that I thought it might be a good 1x1 role play.

I haven't fully thought out the plot, but in basics its a love triangle between A drug dealer, a sex addict, and a cross-dresser.

2. False Demons

In this story an Angel is looking for the Crimson Demon who is currently in human form. This demon taken form of a homeless person living in a van [Original story has this character as female]

But what is unknown to most is that 'Demon' was originally an angel who went off to fight the darkness alone. [The true demon of fire/darkness]

3. Slave for you

In this story a witch is enslaved by a Vampire because of their abilities with magic. The witch often tries to defy their vampire master, but every time is turned into a cat until willing to obey.

4. The Wrong Way [sorry for crappy title]

This one is based off of a dream, and can take either a non-yaoi, or yaoi path. I'd rather the yaoi one, but I'll list them both anyway.

1. [Non-yaoi] A male student falls in love with another classmate who happens to also be male. However it was an impossible love. However on his way home is was possessed by a ghost, and he turned into a girl as a result.

2.[Yaoi] A girl falls in love with a boy but was depressed when she found out he only likes guys. She is later possessed by a ghost, and is turned into a boy as a result.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 10:06 pm
bump  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 1:51 pm
Otakon BK
bump

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 2:17 pm
Lemme guess the Love and Drug one is based on Victor, lol. I can't identify the other two, but I'm guessing the sex addict is David.

Might be interested in this story.  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 2:22 pm
Angel in my Dreams
Lemme guess the Love and Drug one is based on Victor, lol. I can't identify the other two, but I'm guessing the sex addict is David.

Actually, the Victor is another Victor in another role play.

I used the name Victor Lea Owen in two different role play. One of them a somewhat popular guy with pink hair who even though he is very popular with ladies he doesn't care for them. [Drama in a Small Town]

Then there is the Victor who are afraid of girls.

But I guess thinking about it that way it could apply to either one. But I was thinking more about the other Victor.

False Demons is a story I tried to write a while back when I would have rather lived in a van.

Slave for You is one me and a friend from school did a long time ago. Didn't get too far.

Between the three I'd really like to do the third one.

Anyway, do any of them sound interesting to you?  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 2:29 pm
Otakon BK
Angel in my Dreams

I used the name Victor Lea Owen in two different role play. One of them a somewhat popular guy with pink hair who even though he is very popular with ladies he doesn't care for them. [Drama in a Small Town]

But I guess thinking about it that way it could apply to either one. But I was thinking more about the other Victor.

False Demons is a story I tried to write a while back when I would have rather lived in a van.

Slave for You is one me and a friend from school did a long time ago. Didn't get too far.

I'm very interested in the 'Love and Drug' one, maybe the 'False Demon' as well. Which part would you be taking in both?  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 2:31 pm
Angel in my Dreams
Otakon BK
Angel in my Dreams

I'm very interested in the 'Love and Drug' one, maybe the 'False Demon' as well. Which part would you be taking in both?
In Love, and drugs I'd be Victor =D

In the other one it would be the girl/boy in the van [Depends rather the story will go in a yaoi - or non-yaoi path.]  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 2:35 pm
Otakon BK
Angel in my Dreams
Otakon BK
Angel in my Dreams

In the other one it would be the girl/boy in the van [Depends rather the story will go in a yaoi - or non-yaoi path.]

Drama in a Small Town Victor or Life Times Victor, lol?

And alrighty, I think I can work with that.  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 2:37 pm
Angel in my Dreams
Otakon BK
Angel in my Dreams
Otakon BK
Angel in my Dreams

Drama in a Small Town Victor. =D so Love and Drugs it is? However unlike the Angel and Demon I believe it would be impossible to change the story to a non-yaoi story. Is that alright?  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 2:39 pm
Otakon BK
Angel in my Dreams
Otakon BK
Angel in my Dreams
Otakon BK
Angel in my Dreams

Drama in a Small Town Victor. =D so Love and Drugs it is? However unlike the Angel and Demon I believe it would be impossible to change the story to a non-yaoi story. Is that alright?

Hmm, I dunno, maybeh. I rarely play guys honestly. That's why I had held back on joining 'Manga Love'. ><  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 2:43 pm
Angel in my Dreams
Otakon BK
Angel in my Dreams
Otakon BK
Angel in my Dreams

Hmm, I dunno, maybeh. I rarely play guys honestly. That's why I had held back on joining 'Manga Love'. ><
Actually I usually don't role play as male characters either. At least not until recently. However if its still alright then I can still go ahead, and make it. Sorry I just want to to make sure before I make the role play.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 2:50 pm
Otakon BK
Angel in my Dreams
Otakon BK
Angel in my Dreams
Otakon BK
Angel in my Dreams

Actually I usually don't role play as male characters either. At least not until recently. However if its still alright then I can still go ahead, and make it. Sorry I just want to to make sure before I make the role play.

Mew, I'll join, but wait, what role does Victor have?  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 2:53 pm
Angel in my Dreams
Otakon BK
Angel in my Dreams
Otakon BK
Angel in my Dreams

The dealer.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 2:54 pm
Otakon BK
Angel in my Dreams
Otakon BK
Angel in my Dreams
Otakon BK
Angel in my Dreams

The dealer.

Then, I shall be... Hmm... The cr-no... The sex addict. I dunno how well I could be as a male crossdresser. I think I'd make him act like a stereotypical gay and I don't really wanna play that kind of character honestly, lol.  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 2:59 pm
Angel in my Dreams
Otakon BK
Angel in my Dreams
Otakon BK
Angel in my Dreams

The dealer.

Then, I shall be... Hmm... The cr-no... The sex addict. I dunno how well I could be as a male crossdresser. I think I'd make him act like a stereotypical gay and I don't really wanna play that kind of character honestly, lol.
Alright then. I'll go prepare it.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces