Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Fortress of Lothar von Brandt Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lantob

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 3:48 pm
Lothar von Brandts fortress  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 4:00 pm
Lothar von Brandt

User Image

Lothar tapped his finger repeatedly on the hard oak arms of his chair. He sat perched in front of a window glancing at the long driveway as a car began to pull in. He got up quickly the old chair adjusting to the sudden movement as he walked down towards the front door.

lantob

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 4:18 pm
User Image
༺༔༓༔༶༔Aqua ༔༶༔༓༔༻
Aqua stared out the window in silence as the trees and things passed by, twisting the chain that bound her hands out of boredom. letting out a soft sigh as the delivery vehicle finally came to a stop outside a mansion, the guards pulling her out and roughly dragging her to the door. she glanced to her sides at the two who held her in place, chewing on her cheek as one leaned forwards to knock on the door.

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 4:26 pm
Lothar von Brandt

User Image

As he opened the door the guard went to give him a paper; instead of Lothar taking the paper the guard received a flick in the forehead. An echoing crack resounded and the guard flew back eyes rolled back into his head. "Your late." Lothar said quietly pulling the girl towards him, and glaring at the other guard who quickly turned an ran.

He tugged the chain twice and pulled the girl into the foyer. "Hello, uh; I forgot your name woman please state it." Lothar demanded as he slammed the front door shut.

lantob

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 7:11 pm
User Image
༺༔༓༔༶༔Aqua ༔༶༔༓༔༻
The elemental gave a relieved sigh when the guards left, her whole body relaxing. Glancing towards the man who was to be her new master, she smiled softly. "my name is Aqua, master" she hummed softly, and would've given him a proper bow, but her arms were still chained, making it rather difficult.

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 7:20 pm
Lothar von Brandt

User Image

Lothar raised an eyebrow, the slave seemed almost completely willing, it was most likely a ruse however trying to trick a 'feeble old man'. The thought made him smile, "Ah I knew it started with an A, my name is Lothar von Brandt I shall be your master from now on." He said walking over to her and removing her cuffs.

lantob

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 7:24 pm
User Image
༺༔༓༔༶༔Aqua ༔༶༔༓༔༻
"pleased to meet you, master" she smiled, rubbing her wrists lightly before they slowly started to heal over. pulling her hands over her head, she gave a small groan and stretched out, relaxing after hearing a resounding crack form her petite figure. "i hope i'll serve you well." she smiled, giving a tiny bow with her hand over her heart.

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 7:29 pm
Lothar von Brandt

User Image

"what tasks do you perform?" He asked glancing at her figure. She seemed rather delicate and easy to break, not very good for someone like Lothar who was so skilled at breaking tiny things.

lantob

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 7:35 pm
User Image
༺༔༓༔༶༔Aqua ༔༶༔༓༔༻
at his question, the girl's pure and innocent smile turned into a smirk. "i can do many things, master; it all depends on what you wish of me." she hummed, pullingher long black hair up out of her face and into a pony tail. "i can sing, dance, cook, fight, protect, kill, and i've been known to do other things as well"

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 7:40 pm
Lothar von Brandt

User Image

Lothar grinned widely at this and pulled the girl in close to him. He kissed her on the lips quickly then moved his hands up to her chest. He began to grope her, "Wow your really obedient aren't you?" He said with a laugh. It made him rather sad however, and he hoped secretly that she accidentally stepped out of line so he could punish her.

lantob

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 7:48 pm
User Image
༺༔༓༔༶༔Aqua ༔༶༔༓༔༻
she gave a smile and kissed him back, her cheeks reddening when he groped her. "water goes with the flow" she purred, leaning against him slightly. "but it never goes against itself." she added, her tone a bit more dangerous then normal.

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 7:53 pm
Lothar von Brandt

User Image

Her final comment slightly confused Lothar. "What do you mean, not go against it." He said as his hand began slip beneath her shirt. He kissed her again wondering about it.

lantob

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 7:57 pm
User Image
༺༔༓༔༶༔Aqua ༔༶༔༓༔༻
"i will never go against my moral values. if you try and make me, i will not hesitate to attack you." she stated bluntly, her cheeks burning when his hand slipped below her shirt.

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 8:02 pm
Lothar von Brandt

User Image

"What are your values?" He asked as he began to squeeze her gently under the shirt, and bra. Her skin was soft in his grasps, and her breasts fit perfectly in his cupped hand.

lantob

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 8:14 pm
User Image
༺༔༓༔༶༔Aqua ༔༶༔༓༔༻
she gave a soft gasp and closed her eyes, deciding to give a small payback as she ground her hips against his. "now those, you'll have to figure out on your own" she chuckled, her arms looping around his neck.

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff