Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
Anyone did anything fun today..? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_LastOneAlive_89

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 5:35 pm
Just want to chat...pretty bored..  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 5:41 pm
I spent a lot of time out in the sun today which was pretty fun (: how about you?  

DFTBAlex

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100

_LastOneAlive_89

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 5:42 pm
DFTBAlex
I spent a lot of time out in the sun today which was pretty fun (: how about you?

Meh, stayed home. Everyone had other plans so I was pretty much at home all day. Uneventful was the name of the game. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 5:52 pm
No, not really. Just surfing the next and might draw if I can bring myself to do it but I am kind of bored. I might go see Dark Shadows tomorrow.  

ForeverDreamWithinADream

DFTBAlex

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 5:55 pm
Legendary Misfortune
DFTBAlex

Meh, stayed home. Everyone had other plans so I was pretty much at home all day. Uneventful was the name of the game. sweatdrop

That's pretty much what tomorrow's looking like for me. Are you up to much at the moment or still just killing time? (:  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 5:57 pm
Playboy Karasu Uchiha
No, not really. Just surfing the next and might draw if I can bring myself to do it but I am kind of bored. I might go see Dark Shadows tomorrow.

I wish I could draw...I suck pretty bad at it lol  

_LastOneAlive_89

_LastOneAlive_89

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 6:00 pm
DFTBAlex
Legendary Misfortune
DFTBAlex

That's pretty much what tomorrow's looking like for me. Are you up to much at the moment or still just killing time? (:

Not much...  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 6:01 pm
Legendary Misfortune
DFTBAlex
Legendary Misfortune
DFTBAlex

Not much...

Same, there's nothing to do when you can't sleep at 2am lol  

DFTBAlex

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100

_LastOneAlive_89

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 6:02 pm
DFTBAlex
Legendary Misfortune
DFTBAlex
Legendary Misfortune
DFTBAlex

Not much...

Oh wow...lol you must have had a lot of coffee  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 6:06 pm
Legendary Misfortune
DFTBAlex
Legendary Misfortune
DFTBAlex
Legendary Misfortune
DFTBAlex

Not much...

Yeah, I was supposed to be playing video games with one of my friends tonight but he bailed on me. Now I'm all revved up with no place to go xD  

DFTBAlex

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100

_LastOneAlive_89

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 6:07 pm
DFTBAlex
Legendary Misfortune
DFTBAlex
Legendary Misfortune
DFTBAlex

Not much...

Yeah, I was supposed to be playing video games with one of my friends tonight but he bailed on me. Now I'm all revved up with no place to go xD

ah well, maybe next time...  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 6:08 pm
Legendary Misfortune
Playboy Karasu Uchiha

Aw, it just takes practice and you can draw just for fun. I just made a quick outfit design late last night/early morning. 3nodding  

ForeverDreamWithinADream

Sifen Yamishi

Fashionable Vampire

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 6:09 pm
Working out for 2 hours was the high point of my day to be honest.
neutral  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 6:09 pm
Legendary Misfortune
DFTBAlex
Legendary Misfortune
DFTBAlex
Legendary Misfortune
DFTBAlex

Not much...

ah well, maybe next time...

Yeah, hopefully  

DFTBAlex

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100

_LastOneAlive_89

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 6:10 pm
Playboy Karasu Uchiha
Legendary Misfortune
Playboy Karasu Uchiha

Aw, it just takes practice and you can draw just for fun. I just made a quick outfit design late last night/early morning. 3nodding

oh wow  
Off-Topic

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces