Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
Stuck with a female avitar Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skinny Legend

Lonely Abductee

9,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 12:11 am
So here's da story:
The truth is I'm a BOY, and been havin trouble on Gaia caus everyone thinks I'm a girl becaus of my avitar,I wasted my two gender swap potions (cosplay avitar reasons) and i cant afford to buy one crying and now I'm stuck >< this is getting me tired and mad now that I have to tell everyone and remind everyone that I'm a boy and I'm not girl or transgender
(just wanted share my emotions and I'm not transgender,I'm a another gay teenager male)  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 12:18 am
I'm sorry for your difficulties! I can see how that would get annoying after a while. You can always buy another gender potion, but they sadly cost 50,000 gold. Although I do not have that much gold, I shall gladly send you some~

The Bodacious Soul Reaper

ForeverDreamWithinADream

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 12:37 am
Just put in your sig that you're a boy. Almost everyone online assume that I am guy but personally I don't care as long as they don't call me dude as that is just an annoying word. I am a female though.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 6:57 am
We here in GGSA don't mind the sex/gender of any avatar - just sayin'.

As for your situation with Gold... Play zOmg.  

lgtenos
Vice Captain

Lady Kayura

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 7:14 am
zOMG and booty grab given plenty of gold. Do either or both of those to make some gold and change your avatar's sex if it bothers you that much.

Or put in your sig that you're a guy. And put it on your profile. No more problems.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 4:53 pm
Gender-bender potions have saved me a load of gold in the long run, and they're really not that expensive. It used to be that they just tacked on 10k each change after the first two free ones.

I was up to 60 or 70k for a gender change when they introduced the potions, and I've probably used 4 or 5 of them. biggrin  

Taeryyn
Captain

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

MistyMary24

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:42 pm
Booty Grab you can grab in a minute 500 to 2000 gold easy in about a minute game plus if you are good at it you can rack up 20,000 to 30,000 in a day or more.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:04 pm
luckily 50k isnt that mych really. you can get that in just a couple weeks from posting in the forums, if you add playing games to that then thats even more gold  

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200

Toker Rockett

3,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:54 pm
I wasn't aware of the Booty game lol! But yeah, totally do that and you'll be golden. In the meantime while you are scoring gold, put in your sig that your a dude. xd

Where is booty grab located? I can't find it under games... am I blind? ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:38 pm
Gaga-Sexual
I wasn't aware of the Booty game lol! But yeah, totally do that and you'll be golden. In the meantime while you are scoring gold, put in your sig that your a dude. xd

Where is booty grab located? I can't find it under games... am I blind? ninja

Here-
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-aquarium/f.393/

You have to make sure you have it set in your account so that you can play/see the tanks as it may be turned off.  

ForeverDreamWithinADream

MistyMary24

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:47 pm
Booty Grab can happen actually in any thread. I grab people's booties all over the sight. All it requires is a person to have an aquarium in their sig and you see it stating booty grab. Other wise you can go through the forum for aquarium and grab them. People are always bumping the tanks that are glowing.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:06 pm
If you just can't seem to get 50k (because personally it seems like I always have no gold) then I can send you money for it ^^  

MooMoo Kitsume

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Dasher Anne

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:44 am
Agh, that must be annoying! Here, I'll send you the gold for it. <3  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:14 pm
You should just tell people you're a girl xD  

WalrusCokeheadLizard

BSPBleach

Proxy Gaian

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:58 pm
BOOTYGRAB!!! best thing ever! once i figured out how to do it, i made a fortune in a day. i had 200k in three days biggrin (yes, i played it a lot) couldn't spend it fast enough and ended up donating to like everything.

i definitly suggest that anyone who needs money go find it and do it.  
Off-Topic

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff