Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 2:45 am
(This was started in thrad moved here)

User Image User Image

Brigid: *She hummed along as she plucked at her harp, sitting on a small rock at the edge of the lake she knew a few fae to loiter around. *
Therapist Hope
*Sapphira yawns but perks up as she hears music. Fluttering her wings she checks out where it's coming from.*

Her ears twitched As she gave the harp another pluck, the string sounding in a sweet tone. Opening, her mouth, she looked out over the water and her hum turned to words as her deft fingers plucked still.

"I wish i was on yonder hill
'tis there i'd sit and cry my fill,
And every tear would turn a mill,
Iss guh day thoo avorneen slawn.

Shule, shule, shule aroon,
Shule go succir agus, shule go kewn,
Shule go dheen durrus oggus aylig lume,

I'll sell my rock, i'll sell my reel,
I'll sell my only spinning wheel,
To buy my love a sword of steel

I'll dye my petticoats, i'll dye them red,
And 'round the world i'll beg my bread,
Until my parents shall wish me dead,

Iss guh day thoo avorneen slawn."

Her wings gave a twitch till the sound of something creeping behind her caused her to stop and look around. Setting her Harp beside her on the rock, she turned with a smile painted on her face. She'd thought she'd see Azrael creeping up behind her but instead there was another fae, a blue lass that looked to be out on a walk perhaps.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 2:50 am
Sapphira looks up shyly as the redhead looks at her. "Hi, I'm um Sapphira. I didn't mean to interrupt. I'm new around here, and you're playing is so pretty. So is your voice. I'm sorry for interrupting." She shifts a bit, feeling half naked compared to the other girl.  

Therapist Hope

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 2:55 am
Therapist Hope

"No worries." She smiled her voice laced with the Irish accent. " I thought You'd been My mate when I heard the movement." She chuckled lightly. "Thank you.. I've been playing since I can remember.. One of the few things my parents got to teach me. I'm Brigid. Brigid Reed" She said holding out her paw to the other fae.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 3:00 am
lysia_nyteblade
"Just Sapphira for me, I was orphaned so I have no idea what my last name is. It's a pleasure to meet to you." Her own accent is a mixed one, but her voice is soft and sweet. "Have you had a mate for long? I'm still too young for one. But I dream..." Now her tone changes to a longing dreamy one. ((I'm part Irish and love the Isle.))  

Therapist Hope

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 3:05 am
Therapist Hope

(( I have Irish ancestry, never been but long to go and see ireland.))

Brigid frowned, she knew the story too well though she'd been lucky to have known her parents for a small while, still being orphaned was a sad part of fact for some faes. "I'm sorry to hear that.. It's not easy loosing your parents.. I lost mine not long after they taught me the harp. Hid me in the tall grass and never came back..." She shook her head burying the memory deeper. "We've been together a short while.. But we are expecting our first little ones soon." She simply glowed as she mentioned the awaited arrivals. "It's a pleasure meeting you Sapphira."  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 3:14 am
lysia_nyteblade
"You're expecting!?" She squeals in delight and claps her small hands. "Can I see? I've never met someone expecting before. I'm sorry I haven't met any other Faes really. I've seen a few. But until recently I've well I've been too scared to meet people until I heard your song. You made me feel safe enough to come out of hiding."  

Therapist Hope

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 3:22 am
Therapist Hope

She nodded with a small giggle. "We had been trying Only a little while before our prayers were answered." She really felt for the little female. She'd been afraid before.. but some how she'd grown out of it when she found herself needing to feed herself, hunger often outweighs your fears. "We're actually still getting ready for the arrival of our eggs.. Many things to do..." She nodded. "But as soon as they arrive i don't think Azrael would object if you came by to see.."

((her mate's a felicorn so he might scare Sapphira >.<;; ))  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 3:29 am
lysia_nyteblade
((That could be an interesting meeting lol. Say, what do Faekats eat?)) Sapphira nods slowly. "Oh you haven't had the eggs yet? Are you having two? That's what's normal right? I think that's what I've seen. I've lived in the shadows mostly. When I was really little people ignored me and walked over me and just acted like I was a problem. I think because I wasn't theirs. So I started hiding and just took care of myself. I'm not the only one. I met others, but some got really mean because of it."  

Therapist Hope

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 3:35 am
Therapist Hope

((I think they eat pretty much anything depending on their race.. I know Brigid east tubers, bread, honey, cheese, meat, Irish stew..... ect ect.. but some of my others like my fae moose are vegetarians.))

Brigid nodded. "Well We're sure it's two... Maybe three." She giggled lightly. "I guess we'll know when they arrive." She nodded. "That's terrible though... Just because you're not theirs.. it doesn't mean your cursed..." She said with a small sigh. "I know how it feels.. Some days if I couldn't find my food by scavenging the wild edibles I had to play my harp so that I could eat..."

((We know they're having 3 babbibs.. just she doesn't ICLY ^w^ we're going to be doing a small event thing for their spare baby *nod nod*))  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 3:50 am
lysia_nyteblade
((What is a tuber? And I didn't know they could have three. I just thought each person got one. That's cool. Give me a second to think of a reply, will edit after a writers block.))

"Some of those girls are just wild beasts." She doesn't know it but those were Vampires and other animalistic types who need blood. "I'm just glad I'm not the mean type. I found plenty of fruit too. I wish I knew how to play the harp or some type of instrument. Does your mate? Is he a Fae like us?"  

Therapist Hope

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 4:29 am
Therapist Hope

((they can have three if and only if it's ok'd first by meeki *nod nod* and so long as the colorist taking on the breeding wants to do it. WE asked for a third to give away to people with few faes ^w^))

"Some go crazy alone.." She nodded in thought. "Azrael doesn't play.. though He has other abilities." She smiled glad the other fae wasn't one of the ebil persuasion. "OH he.. well.. How do I explain this?" She had just been speaking to Saoirse the other day of how to paint Azrael as how she saw him every day and less like how most feared him to be. "Well.. He's not what you'd call Pure good... But he's not entirely Pure ebil.. even If he does side with the Ebil Alignments he's one of the sweetest Feli's you'd meet." She said nodding hoping it would be enough to set the other's mind at ease.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 4:36 am
lysia_nyteblade
((That's sweet, what counts as 'few'?))

"I was lonely, so I understand that. Feli? What's a Feli?" The poor thing has a lot to learn. But that happens when no one teaches you a thing. Observing only goes so far when you have to live in the shadows. "What abilities does he have?" Sapphira hasn't had the chance to learn any of hers. She knows she has a knack for hiding though.  

Therapist Hope

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 4:42 am
Therapist Hope

((We're still discussing our cut off limit *nod nod* we have till our eggs drop to make a decision I think then we'll set up our contest an such))

Brigid chuckled some. Not because she found it funny that Sapphira knew little of anything but that she was glad she hadn't taken anything to offense. "He's a Felicorn... I often shorten it to Feli for short.. They're males aren't usually the nicest.. But I hear their females can be a good and pure as the best of good faes... though their females are rare... Likely lucky for me they are too." She teased lightly. "I might never have had an opportunity to get to be with Azrael had they been more abundant. I jest.. I think some how even if they weren't rare He and I would have found one another that day.."  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 4:48 am
lysia_nyteblade
"No... I umm I don't know what Felicorns are..." Sapphira hangs her head in embarrassment, her blue cheeks turning purple as she blushes. "At least I don't know if I know them or not. Eavesdropping doesn't get you many race names. Just what a girl or guy goes by for a name. Like you call your mate Azriel but I doubt you'd call him a Feli to himself. You know?" Her sapphire eyes are still on the ground as she sighs.  

Therapist Hope

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 4:58 am
Therapist Hope

She nodded some. "I understand, really I do..." She tried to think of how to Discribe the race till it hit her. She had a small trinket that Lotty had made for her. A blinking locket in which held an img of Azrael in one side for her to look at when ever she wanted. Pulling the locket up from the neck of her dress, she opened it up to reveal his image (see the white boyo here *shot for image use*). "This is what he looks like." She smiled. "I've Called him a stubborn feli man on a few occasions to his face.." She chuckled lightly, the truth was their first real Fight hadn't been too long ago. "He's a fairly decent wood worker.. Made most of our furniture in our home."  
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff