Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Friends or more? (Need Female) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

johnman02

7,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:53 pm
Matthew has been friends with ______ for years. Since they were kids he remembered running around with her through the yard playing tag and goofing off. But could one moment change all of that?
(I want to warn anyone who joins this thread that it may get a bit perverted at times. If you are uncomfortable with that i don't want to put you in a situation you aren't gonna be okay with)

Matthew

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:58 pm
May I play the female role?  

xDanie Bearx

Dapper Lover

johnman02

7,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:59 pm
lol you sure? you read the warning right?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:05 pm
johnman02

Yep!! Lol.

Lucy Grimshaw

xDanie Bearx

Dapper Lover

johnman02

7,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:06 pm
Okay if you're sure, you can start  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:10 pm
johnman02

Lucy sits on a bench at the local park near her house. She was still trying to figure out which university she wanted to go to.. Her mother and father had been asking and asking every single day.. Lucy honestly just wanted to go to a small college close to home, but her parents had high expectations of her..  

xDanie Bearx

Dapper Lover

johnman02

7,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:13 pm
Matthew was walking through the park and scooted onto the bench next to her. "So.........I've been trying to find my best friend for an hour now, do you know where i can find her miss?" He turned to look at her with a smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:19 pm
johnman02

Lucy looks over at her best friend and smiles. "She's probably looking for a university to make her parents proud.." She replies and giggles, poking his nose. "Do you know where I can find my best friend?" She asks.  

xDanie Bearx

Dapper Lover

johnman02

7,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:23 pm
"He's probably stuck neck-deep in a pool of his own swag. Might want to help him out." Matthew smiled and hugged her. "So you still haven't decided which university to go to yet?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:26 pm
johnman02

Lucy rolls her eyes and laughs at his reply. She hugs him back and sighs. "Nope... I've been accepted to LSU, Ole Miss, Harvard, and Penn State.. All far away from here.. I want to go to a smaller one, but they're all huge. Plus, my mom won't settle for less than LSU." Lucy says and frowns.  

xDanie Bearx

Dapper Lover

johnman02

7,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:00 am
Matt sighed. "Well i don't want you moving away." He looked at her and saw how sad she was. "Well you don't have to decide tonight right? How about you stay over my place tonight and avoid all of this college choosing crap alright? I'll make some popcorn and we'll flop in front of my TV and watch and chickflick you choose."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:59 pm
johnman02

Lucy shrugs. "I have a few more days before I have to decide.." She says. She listens to his offer and giggles. "While the chickflick is tempting, I was hoping for something more fun. Maybe something scary?" She says and grins. "If I'm gonna be leaving for college soon.. I'd like to at least have a little fun with you before I go." She says and smiles.  

xDanie Bearx

Dapper Lover

johnman02

7,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:53 pm
Matt smiled. "Alright it's a date, bring the movie to my house later and I'll set up everything alright?" He stood up and turned to leave. "Its gonna be a lot of fun."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:36 pm
johnman02
Matt smiled. "Alright it's a date, bring the movie to my house later and I'll set up everything alright?" He stood up and turned to leave. "Its gonna be a lot of fun."

"Mmkay." Lucy says and gets up. She goes home quickly and throws all of her acceptance letters onto her bed. She grabs a bag and throws in an outfit, some pajamas, her tooth brush, and the movie Shark Night. She then goes take a quick shower, washing her hair and such. She gets out and puts on her sweater and skirt along with some shoes. She brushes and dries her hair before grabbing her bag and heading to Matt's house. She knocks excitedly and waits for him to answer the door.  

xDanie Bearx

Dapper Lover

johnman02

7,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:51 pm
Matt heard the door and jumped awake. "Who the f..." He remembered Lucy coming over and jumped out of bed. He threw on some axe and a pair of jeans from his dresser and shook his hair to make it look a little better than it already did. He looked at his room and sighed. "Well so much for getting everything ready." He threw all the clothes on his floor into his closet and picked up the trash quickly before throwing an altoid in his mouth and barreling down the stairs and opening the door. "Oh hey Lucy, i forgot you were coming over for a sec."  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff