Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply § 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)
Do you think the gaia cash items are worth it? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The 20,000 Poll Guild
  rocks!
View Results

[Comic.Explosion]
Vice Captain

Gracious Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:09 pm
Why or why not?!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:17 pm
For me, it really depends upon the item. How awesome it is to me and how much it's going for in the market, but generally, yes. Although, I am probably Gaia's dream member. I work nearly full-time and live with my parents still so I have a pretty disposable income... -_- I try to limit myself though. An item every other month or something like that. ^^  

The Punk Rock Princess

The Punk Rock Princess

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:18 pm
I really appreciate that Gaia is free to play, as an MMO gamer, I'm used to ludicrous monthly fees... emo  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:04 am
I believe an item is worth it mostly by the fact that the item is one of three or all of these:

1) Unigue item that is cool for people and to make avi's with and from in some cases.

2) The item has a fair to decent amount of poses, and or good poses that are not glitched or causes "Green Moss" effect. sweatdrop

3) The item matches well with many different or unusual colors or color schemes. 3nodding  

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

[Comic.Explosion]
Vice Captain

Gracious Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:53 pm
The Punk Rock Princess
For me, it really depends upon the item. How awesome it is to me and how much it's going for in the market, but generally, yes. Although, I am probably Gaia's dream member. I work nearly full-time and live with my parents still so I have a pretty disposable income... -_- I try to limit myself though. An item every other month or something like that. ^^

Moderation is key! biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:16 pm
most of the time they are. i like the really unique items....but despise the chance items...  

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

aboly252
Crew

4,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:18 pm
I used to like the old EI's but i think the news are a bit boring  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:07 pm
Eh,I'm pretty neutral about them.  

Yuki_Windira

Spoopy Bibliophile

FaerieGirlofDeath

Blessed Bunny

11,050 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:54 pm
I don't have much money as a full-time student in an area with no jobs, so as kool as the cash items are, i can't even consider getting them....i wish there were more was to earn cash...not just signing up for random online things i dont need or use....  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:56 pm
Aralik
most of the time they are. i like the really unique items....but despise the chance items...

I dispise them also, it would be nice if it worked more like monthly collectables, where you pay one price and can choose one specific item you want...  

FaerieGirlofDeath

Blessed Bunny

11,050 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Pet Trainer 150

[Comic.Explosion]
Vice Captain

Gracious Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:55 pm
FaerieGirlofDeath
Aralik

I dispise them also, it would be nice if it worked more like monthly collectables, where you pay one price and can choose one specific item you want...

Can you explain how those work? I have zero experience with the cash shop XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:44 pm
[Comic.Explosion]
FaerieGirlofDeath
Aralik

When you buy a monthly collectible, you have the choice of 2 very different items. You may choose which of the 2 items you want and that is the only item you get. Hope that helped, i don't buy cash items often.  

FaerieGirlofDeath

Blessed Bunny

11,050 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Pet Trainer 150

[Comic.Explosion]
Vice Captain

Gracious Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:02 pm
FaerieGirlofDeath
[Comic.Explosion]
FaerieGirlofDeath
Aralik

When you buy a monthly collectible, you have the choice of 2 very different items. You may choose which of the 2 items you want and that is the only item you get. Hope that helped, i don't buy cash items often.

Well yes I understand that. Is there a section of the cash shop that you don't know what you're buying then?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:41 pm
[Comic.Explosion]
FaerieGirlofDeath
[Comic.Explosion]
FaerieGirlofDeath
Aralik

Well yes I understand that. Is there a section of the cash shop that you don't know what you're buying then?

Chance items...you can receive one of many items, but you don't know what you will get.  

FaerieGirlofDeath

Blessed Bunny

11,050 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Pet Trainer 150

[Comic.Explosion]
Vice Captain

Gracious Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:43 pm
FaerieGirlofDeath

Chance items...you can receive one of many items, but you don't know what you will get.

That sounds like a scam for more money. Buy until you get the item that you wanted!  
§ 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games