Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Forgotten Memories (A Private KH RP: Invite Only)(Open) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:48 pm
Forenote: Since every single time I make a Roleplay, Attendance drops down to two to three dedicated people, coupled with the fact that the last KH RPs I made/participated in had this low number of posters, I am making this roleplay as a labor of love for the characters I have created and the stories they have played parts in. If you wish to join, I ask that you allow me time to think it over.

Plot: It was more than five years ago that Raine Christian left his home town to travel across the universe, trying to save it from a darkness that had existed in the world before his own. A man by the name of Seymour Guado had tried and failed to resurrect an ancient monstrosity known as Sin, in a bid to annihilate all life in the universe. Along the way, Raine met allies such as fellow Keybladers Robert and Momoko, and enemies such as Nadia Guado, Seymour's biological daughter and the Queen of Darkness. A year after the event, Raine would find himself in another frantic quest, this time to stop the collapse of the Space/Time Continuum, caused by a magical relic that had fallen into the hands of one of his own friends, a miserable and mistreated boy by the name of Zachariah. Along the way, Raine found out more about his own heritage, as well as his own descendants, one of whom he would repeatedly meet, a man in a black coat by the name of Dante. He would also meet his newest rival, a Keybalder with the powers of the Heartless by the name of Ace. Soon after the events in the false reality Ivalice, Raine was reunited with his father, going steady with Tara Fair, a young woman who had considerable experience with swords. There were drawbacks too, Zach had begun to manifest powers of darkness and soon leave with Momoko to learn how to control them. This would lead the two to a desolate world called Ikkou Chushin, where they fought the witch Maleficent for control of the planet. Now three years have passed since then and the four have reunited in Destiny Islands, to celebrate the day Seymour was destroyed, not knowing that their memories of that day, and others would serve as a trap.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:58 pm
People I Invite

If your name is here, please either PM me the profile skeleton or politely tell me you have no interest in the roleplay.

Bikki K

Ace_Price

[color=*choice*][b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Bio:[/b]
[b]Abilities:[/b]
[b]Weapon(s):[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]
[b]Themesong:[/b][/color]

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:22 pm
Profiles

Bikki K
Name: Momoko Kobayashi
Appearance: User Image
Bio: Momoko is a key bearer of light who descended from the legendary keyblade wielder Bikki Kobayashi who carried the very first keyblade. Momoko's life had been a struggle since the age of 13. She carried the keyblade Redemption. Her first true battle she had to face the Queen of Darkness who was the heartless of Bikki Kobayashi. With the help of the Queen of Solitude the Dark Queen Rikki was defeated. There seemed to be countless battles since then. The most recent is with Maleficent for the freedom of Ikkou Chuushin. By becoming Queen she was somehow able to pull that world into the the light. In a few short months the desolate world began for flourish once again. Rivaled only to that of Radiant Garden.
Abilities: Strong at elemental and healing magic, is at the level of Keyblade Master.
Weapons: Keyblades Redemption, and Rebirth
Other: Is mother is a young princess she named Luna.
Themesong:Momoko's Theme [Kairi]

Name: Xehanort
Bio: Xehanort is a young man who is originally from Destiny Island. Shortly after obtaining a keyblade he leaves his home world to see other words, and gather all sorts of information. He seems to be neither good or evil. However he might have been the one who summoned Maleficent to this dimension. However it might have been by mistake. He has taken interest in the keyblade master Momoko having gotten her mark in mastery at an early age.
Abilities: Able to unlock peoples hearts, decent skill in magic
Weapon:
User Image
Other:
Themesong: Xehanort

omgIisonfiyah
Name: Raine Christian
Bio: Raine's life has been a complicated one. Technically, he was conceived over 500 years ago, but thanks to the meddling of his dad, he was sent to the future in a desperate attempt to save both him and his mother from a fate worse than death. He would later go on to fight the forces of Darkness alongside Momoko and Robert, meeting friends along the way like Tara (whom had become enamored with him soon after), Vincent Valentine and Spartan 117, Master Chief. Conflict after conflict would push him to hone his skills, master the Keyblade, and ultimately propose to Tara, now he spends his days in Twilight Town, fighting Heartless and running errands.
Abilities: High Level Magic, Summoning Skills and Drive Forms
Weapons: The Keyblades Alpha and Omega
Other: Is currently engaged to Tara Fair
Themesong: Stellar Revival - The Crazy Ones

Name: Zachariah Curcio
Bio: Zach used to be the target of bullies, at least until he met Raine. After a while, he became privy to Raine's amazing stories and wanted nothing more than to help his friend on an adventure, well that and gain the affections of Tara. This would later cause him to create a false reality based on the old world of Spira, distorted into a kingdom called Ivalice, which soon grew corrupt and threatened to destroy the universe. If not for Raine and the others' intervention, things could have gone bad. Along the way, Zach's heart was consumed by darkness, and through a very rare process, gained incredible dark powers. Since the liberation of Ikkou Chushin, he has gone on to conceive a child with Momoko, and is as of yet unsure how he feels about having a family.
Abilities: Able to consume darkness and use it to morph parts of his body into weapons.
Weapon: The Darkness Zach has consumed.
Other: Zach's eyes change to yellow every time he uses his powers.
Themesong: 12 Stones - Infected

Name: Tara Fair
Bio: Tara grew up the daughter of Zack Fair and Aeris Gainsborough, raised in the town of Radiant Garden. She soon met Raine after his split into both a Heartless and Nobody. Thankfully, she, with the help of Momoko, was able to restore him to normal and has since been with him, developing strong feelings for him soon after the ordeal with Seymour. Soon, her feelings were reciprocated during the ordeal in Ivalice, which she believes caused Zach's fall into darkness. Now engaged to Raine, she plans the wedding and occasionally helps him fight off Heartless.
Abilities: Great Sword skills, capable of White Magic
Weapons: Her katana, various throwing knives and a few hidden blades.
Other: Blames herself for Zach's condition.
Themesong: Disturbed - Another Way to Die

Name: Dante Christian
Bio: Dante's story is a long and complicated one, suffice to say, he's had a rough past 15 years, even without the random time displacement. Once again, he has been dumped into the same time as his Grandfather Raine, this time along for the ride, much to his annoyance.
Abilities: High Level Magic, Small Number of Summons, Capable of summoning multiple Keyblades to fight for him.
Weapon: Forunte Striker
Other: Is constantly tired of being asked about the future.
Themesong: Pendulum - Watercolour

Ace_Price
Name: Ace Price
Bio: After the events of Ivalice Ace had decided to wander around the worlds and is taking his time to actually do anything knowing he still has time to absorb his Heartless and Nobody half before he loses out on immortality.
Abilities: High level magic, BioHeartless form, regenerative powers, control over heartless.
Weapon(s):Here
Other: Ace has forgotten who Tara is.
Themesong: These Mistakes are Mine Alone

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:07 pm
Additional Profiles

Angel in my Dreams
Name: Alexandria Rose Cipriano (a.k.a. Alexia).
Appearance: Alexia.
Bio: Alexia has always been the silent dreamer of Destiny Islands. She'd dream of having an adventure and going to see different places, no matter how dangerous the situation. The young girl had just wanted off the Islands on which she was born on; the adventures of the island ceased giving her excitement long ago. When a boy about two years older had disappeared suddenly from the islands a few years ago, she had honestly become jealous of him because he was probably on an adventure.
Abilities: Low level magic (not in the beginning; has no knowledge of magic yet) and skills in hand-to-hand combat (taught by her father to make sure she could defend herself just in case).
Weapon(s): Oblivion (not in the very beginning) and her fists.
Other: Alexia absolutely loves music and must have some way to listen to it at all times. She believes the reason she was born was because music existed. She also dresses in only dark colors with varying animal ears.
Themesong: Music is my Boyfriend by Skye Sweetnam

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:08 pm
((And now I wait Ace's response))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:20 pm
((Sweetness, we're open for business! XD ))

"Where are they? I thought they would've been here by now. I mean, we did promise to meet here again and everything." Raine whined as he continued pacing back and forth in the sand. He and Tara had arrived in Destiny Islands a couple hours ago and had since been waiting for Zach and Momoko to show up.

"Maybe they're busy, they are kind of in charge of an entire world you know. Not to mention they're parents and have to either bring Luna along or leave her with a baby sitter." Tara said simply, laying on her back on the wooden bench that had been placed on the beach. It was sort of funny to watch Raine pacing over something as trivial as a late arrival from Zach and Momoko.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:37 pm
Ace opened a portal to Destiny Islands and exits out behind a tree and walks into it causing a small dent in the tree and a red mark on Ace's head which healed up quick. <******** random s**t... Ace looks over to the beach and sees a bunch of people wondering around as though a big event is about to happen "Huh, maybe this wont be so bad after all." Ace says as he starts to walk past Tara who was lying on the beach not even seeing Raine. He notices Tara and smiles at her not even remembering who she is and continues to walk along the beach. Damn beaches are hot, maybe I can find a drink somewhere.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:16 am
"Hey Raine, Ace is here, and he forgot me again." Tara said unenthusiastically from her spot on the bench. Turning her head to watch Raine run over to pester Ace about his sudden appearance and other such stuff.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:25 am
Ace hears the girl he saw speak to someone then as he turns to see who it was he sees Rain in his face. "Wholy hell dude, sorry I didn't even notice you man I was distracted by this heat. Congrats on getting married, I still haven't figured out who it is, I tried to remember, but unless you actually made a good impact on me I tend to forget people. You know how it is right? I mean we saw a lot of woman on that last trip we had together." Ace says with a smile as a Heartless comes out of his cloak and starts to head towards the jungle. "Don't worry about the Heartless, I will make sure they wont attack anyone, but they tend to move on their own at times."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:58 am
Suddenly a gummi ship appeared within the sky. When the ship lands Momoko walks off the ship. "Its been quite a long time" she had commented. It seems as if this time Luna was still at home. "How have all of you been?"  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:42 pm
Ace looks to see Momoko "Oh, hey it's been a while, then again everyone has been busy, me with finding Nobodies here and there, Raine with... Well time travel I guess, and then you guys with your family. Zach still resent me for trying to take over the universe?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:48 pm
"I can't really say, but I don't think he was happy about that though" Momoko said. She also wasn't too happy that her sister was killed because of that. Though she isn't one to hold grudges. Even if though sometimes she probably should. "I've also have an apprentice as well. He said this island used to be his home"

[I don't know why, but when I read Momoko's lines I hear Aqua's voice, lol. Oh yeah, I got Birth By Sleep recently, So I finally know what a x-blade is xD]  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:51 pm
"Well hope he turns out to be a better apprentice than mine, she turned out to not only give up her keyblades, but turn evil. Well I am happy that she is alive, but not sure if that was the best choice for her. Well Zach should get over it soon, I mean he was the one who tried it first I just took it from him." Ace says smiling.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:57 pm
"Yeah, though I feel bad about what happened to her I really didn't like her. For the fact she wanted to kill me for looking like someone else" Momoko said with a sigh, "Xehanort however... I have high hopes for him."  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:37 pm
((Fair warning, my internet is out at home, so it'll take me a while to post until the bill gets paid.))

"Glad you like him, because he keeps wanting to study me." Zach groaned as he walked off the ship. "When the hell did he get here?" He asked simply, pointing a finger at Ace.

"You're thinking of Dante, I've only traveled through time once, as that was before my mom gave birth to me." Raine said and shivered, how the hell did he know what that sensation of travelling through time was like?  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff