Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Do you love me? (Me and Hyper) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

13heartless

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:24 am
Hi! I'm Kito and I have been looking for someone who loves me ever since my sister died. I was 17 when she died in my arms. Now I roam the University hoping that I'l find someone to love me.

Profiles:

Name:
Personality:
Orientation:
Bio:
Appearance:  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:31 am
Name: Kito Noki
Dislikes: Being alone.
Personality: Sweet and depressed.
Orientation: Straight
Bio: Kito was born in Japan and raised there until she was 15. She moved here with her family when she had just turned 15. Her parents died in a car crash when she was about to turn 16 and her sister died in her arms on her 17th birthday. She now doesn't look forward to her 18th birthday. Her hair also changes to her mood.
Appearance:

User Image  

13heartless

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:51 am
User ImageName: Michael Hayes
Likes: Friends, Helping people, Swimming, Video games, and Sweets
Dislikes: Bullies, Seeing people hurt, Seeing people cry, Being alone, and Heights
Personality: Friendly, Helpful, Out-going, and Optimistic
Orientation: Straight
Bio: Michael lived an average life nothing special but no matter what he was always able to smile and try to keep others around him smile the only time he ever seemed sad was when his grandfather died when he was 13

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:06 am
hyper_nine_tailed_fox

((Accepted! I'll start us off.))

Kito walked into the front door of the school with no expression. Her hair turned black when she she got to her locker out of carelessness.

User Image  

13heartless

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:16 am
13heartless
User ImageMichael walked in and down the hall to his locker when he was done getting his stuff he started walking to first period  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:23 am
hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Kito saw a boy at his locker and didn't care. As the late bell rang, she calmly walked to her first class.

User Image  

13heartless

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:34 am
13heartless
User ImageMichael once Michael got into first period he sat down at a seat by the window and started to do his work occasionally looking out the window  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:48 am
hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Kito walked into her first period and the teacher yelled at her. She just threw her bag down in an empty seat. She practically just challenged the teacher. Her hair turned white with victory when the teacher backed off.

User Image  

13heartless

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:59 am
13heartless
User ImageMichael looked over at Kito sitting next to him and noticed her hair change white "Cool hair why did it change like that?" he asked with a smile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:10 pm
Kito looked at the boy who talked to her. "My hair changes to my mood." She turned her head toward the board and then pulled out her call phone and started to text all her friends as her hair turned red with annoyance.

User Image  

13heartless

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:23 pm
hyper_nine_tailed_fox
13heartless
User ImageMichael looked at her hair change to red and thought it meant something like anger "Is something wrong" he asked wondering why her hair changed color

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:34 pm
Kito looked at him and then rolled her eyes."It's none of your business." She said with annoyance.

User Image  

13heartless

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:44 pm
13heartless

User ImageMichael looked at her "Sorry I was just trying to help" he said then looked out the window  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:01 pm
Kito looked back at the man and sighed. "Sorry it's just i don't work well with certain people. I'm Kito, who are you?" She said with curiosity. Her hair turned green as she put her cell phone away.

User Image  

13heartless

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:11 pm
13heartless

User ImageMichael looked back at her "it's fine I'm Michael nice to meet ya" he said with a small smile  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff