Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sanctuary (RPing for EVERYONE!)

Back to Guilds

Sanctuary offers a wide-variety of genres where you can create and maintain your own role-plays! Have fun! 

Tags: chat, role, play, hang-out, everyone 

Reply Sanctuary (RPing for EVERYONE!)
Absence Log Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

read one piece
Captain

OG Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:18 pm
We now have a minimum post requirement, as most of you surely know, but sometimes people need to take a break from gaia because of real life issues!

If you have a LEGIT reason for not posting, please post here! If one of the crew members or I don't get back to you with a quote within 12 hours, PM someone.
If your reason for being gone is private or slightly embarrassing- whatever - then you can PM us instead, but DO NOT ABUSE that privilege. If me and my crew members are being bombarded with PMs for things like exams, vacations, or computers needing to be fixed, we will not accept your excuse.
You must only PM us if a family member died, going through relationship issues, or if you are severely ill. And by ill I don't mean you have a cold, I mean ill enough that you have to go to the friggin' hospital.

MAXIMUM ALLOWED BREAK: 3 weeks.
Please fill out this form, courtesy of Vanilla Hollic

[color=red][b]Username:[/b] [i]Enter Answer here [/i]
[b]Date departing:[/b] [i]Enter Answer here[/i]
[b]Date returning:[/b] [i]Enter Answer here[/i]
[b]Reason for leaving:[/b] [i]Enter Answer here[/i][/color]

Thanks~

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:08 am
Hey Sunny you might want to make a forum for people to fill out in order to be excused for their absences so they don't take advantage of you i.e post here and never post in this thread, even when they do not have an excuse to do so.

I also recommend allowing users to have a 3 week-maximum break, and then post a bit before having another break. Any who, here is my forum:

Username: Vanilla Hollic
Date departing: 13/06/12
Date returning: 24/06/12
Reason for leaving: I have exams :3 it will only be for a week and a few days now : ' 3 after that i should be active for awhile. I will of course, be online on gaia a few times to catch up on gaia when i have no exams, but that will most likely be for 1-3 days ONLY. Anyways wish me luck and lets hope this is worth the wait!

Caimbrie

Magical Senshi

read one piece
Captain

OG Player

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:16 pm
Vanilla Hollic

Yay! You're excused! GL on your exams, girlie!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:24 am
Sunny Iridescence
Vanilla Hollic

Yay! You're excused! GL on your exams, girlie!

Thank you and thanks for accepting my idea! : 3
And its been confirmed for defo i'll be back by the end of next Friday.

Caimbrie

Magical Senshi

yyunalescaa

Wealthy Ladykiller

9,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:57 pm
I won't actually be taking an absence but I thought I should explain some random check ins and check outs.

Code:
Username: CaptCharChar
Date departing: ----
Date returning: ----
Reason for leaving: With being a now senior in high school I have a LOT going on. For the first five weeks of June I have summer school for Princeples of Democracy which requires I sit at my laptop for four hours five days a week and I'm limited to just that much. From the last week of July until the second to last week of August (I don't have the exact dates in front of me) starts the drumline season and I wont have time to be on until a weekend and maybe not even that. I may be on and then disappear for a week and thats why. Just wanted to make that clear. I'll edit this once I have dates.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:18 pm
CaptCharChar
I won't actually be taking an absence but I thought I should explain some random check ins and check outs.

Code:
Reason for leaving: With being a now senior in high school I have a LOT going on. For the first five weeks of June I have summer school for Princeples of Democracy which requires I sit at my laptop for four hours five days a week and I'm limited to just that much. From the last week of June until the second to last week of August (I don't have the exact dates in front of me) starts the drumline season and I wont have time to be on until a weekend and maybe not even that. I may be on and then disappear for a week and thats why. Just wanted to make that clear. I'll edit this once I have dates.

Okay, thanks for telling me Char. I too have summer school four hours a day 5 days a week only AT my school, not at the computer. Only lasts two and a half weeks, though.  

read one piece
Captain

OG Player

yyunalescaa

Wealthy Ladykiller

9,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:22 pm
Sunny Iridescence
CaptCharChar

Code:
Reason for leaving: With being a now senior in high school I have a LOT going on. For the first five weeks of June I have summer school for Princeples of Democracy which requires I sit at my laptop for four hours five days a week and I'm limited to just that much. From the last week of June until the second to last week of August (I don't have the exact dates in front of me) starts the drumline season and I wont have time to be on until a weekend and maybe not even that. I may be on and then disappear for a week and thats why. Just wanted to make that clear. I'll edit this once I have dates.

Okay, thanks for telling me Char. I too have summer school four hours a day 5 days a week only AT my school, not at the computer. Only lasts two and a half weeks, though.

Sure thing! Envious...what class are you taking? I'm sure its much better than Princeples of Democracy -.-

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:25 pm
CaptCharChar

Myeh. It's keyboarding and computer apps. It's okay. The teacher is cool and lets us listen to music while we work. Yesterday he let us watch the Colbert Report for the last 30 mins of class. :3
Today he played psych, though, and I don't really like that show, so I made myself deaf playing my music so loudly over the t.v show xD
He seriously turns the volume up all the way! And, I mean, Colbert swears! So you can really hear it when anyone swears!!  

read one piece
Captain

OG Player

yyunalescaa

Wealthy Ladykiller

9,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:08 pm
Sunny Iridescence

Lulz! Well I can also go into school for help, which I did today but I also had a proctered test to take. So my teacher stole a water bottle from my friend and started to "juggle" it and I told him he should go work for Cirque Du Solil xD  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:12 pm
CaptCharChar

Some teachers are awesome! Other teachers make you want to break your hand punching a wall. Or their face. >:I  

read one piece
Captain

OG Player

volo morior

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:14 pm
Username: Volo Morior
Date departing: Today, June 14th
Date returning: Hopefully the latest is the 21st
Reason for leaving: I was recently hired for a summer job and today, tomorrow and Saturday are training days where i leave here at 10 something and get home at like 7 something if i'm lucky. This being said it will be hard to post here and keep up with several other rps so rather then stating a new one here just to be MIA i'm just going to wait until next week once i get used to the position and training is over and i can get more then 3 hours of sleep. Anyways i'm REALLY sorry to be gone, especially since i feel my activity in this guild is lacking, but hopefully i'll only be doing 6 hour days once work starts and i'll be around a lot more. Sorry the explanation was so long>< I may be here and there the next few days but nothing major, again sorry, i'll be back asap!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:42 am
BACK!
I'm quoting myself so you know i'm back; you should make this a desirable; i.e quote your post stating your absence so we know your back : D sorry if i'm coming up with so many ideas > u <"
Anyways i wont really have exams, and if i do have some they will be mini ones that aren't as big :3 so i'm all free now > w <

Vanilla Hollic
Hey Sunny you might want to make a forum for people to fill out in order to be excused for their absences so they don't take advantage of you i.e post here and never post in this thread, even when they do not have an excuse to do so.

I also recommend allowing users to have a 3 week-maximum break, and then post a bit before having another break. Any who, here is my forum:

Reason for leaving: I have exams :3 it will only be for a week and a few days now : ' 3 after that i should be active for awhile. I will of course, be online on gaia a few times to catch up on gaia when i have no exams, but that will most likely be for 1-3 days ONLY. Anyways wish me luck and lets hope this is worth the wait!

Caimbrie

Magical Senshi

read one piece
Captain

OG Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:06 pm
Vanilla Hollic
BACK!
I'm quoting myself so you know i'm back; you should make this a desirable; i.e quote your post stating your absence so we know your back : D sorry if i'm coming up with so many ideas > u <"
Anyways i wont really have exams, and if i do have some they will be mini ones that aren't as big :3 so i'm all free now > w <

Vanilla Hollic

Nono! We love your ideas (I do at least!) and I have a feeling I'll be seeing you in the suggestions thread a lot! Welcome Back!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:09 pm
Sunny Iridescence

Nono! We love your ideas (I do at least!) and I have a feeling I'll be seeing you in the suggestions thread a lot! Welcome Back!!

Thank you : D
Haha hopefully : ]
Thank you very much it sure is nice to be back.

Caimbrie

Magical Senshi

My-Demonic-Daydreams

Liberal Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:14 pm
Username: x-Angelic_Dreams-x
Date departing: June 23rd
Date returning: June 29th, 30th at the latest
Reason for leaving: My grandmother is taking me and my family on a six day Disney vacation. Tomorrow morning we're leaving at 6 am so we can get on the plane in time. My grandmother has pretty much declared there will be no tech devices on the trip, we had to beg to take our Mp3s and phones so there is no chance of being able to get on a computer. I have no idea what time we're getting back and, if we get back like in the afternoon, I will probably take a nap or something because I haven't been able to sleep for....2 days now out of excitement. See ya when I get back~!

Sanctuary (RPing for EVERYONE!)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff