Reply 12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings
Kaya's Journal (people can comment) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KayaTesagi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:52 pm
I'll just post random thoughts of today.

1) Made 2 large fourms on this other site and no one wanna join :/

2) Bf is being mean so whatever to him XP

3) Had a large fight with people on different site cuz they was talking bout me poorly but appearently they claim they did nothing so IM the bad guy. (yea right)

4)Still sad bout fight.

5) Im super lightheaded cuz mom's dude spray painted things and did it inside instead of going outside or in the basement/garagde. so the house is lit up with the smell and cat is hyper and i feel so sick...

6) Gaia admins still haven't bothered to contact me about my hacked acccount. Old account was Lacrymosavampiress22. I had alot of stuff and I want gold for it or things back -.-  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:29 am
Oct, 9th, 2012

Hmm just my random thoughts/to do list lol

1) finish up work for school app so I can transfer and be with the guy I like. He's cool and nice :3

2) get a job to help move but probably wont get one cuz each time i try i never get a call backor whatever -.-

3) play zomg and other things like crazy. Its to get gold for avi as well as do some contest or something when I get alot. Im broke lol X3

4) try to be on guilds more. I been on this a bit more lately but not other ones. So I gotta try to be more social lol  

KayaTesagi

KayaTesagi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:04 pm
So the guy i loved liked and used me and now wont talk to me. he deleted me from fb and wont reply to my text about why hes treating me like s**t. his friend thats ******** insane is being a b*****d and talking bout me through text and probably telling his friend s**t bout me and said he was going to kill me spiritually. I hope he do. i hope i dont wake up. Im tried of it all. im tired of no longer having friends/people not talking to me. im tired fo beign tricked and then used and not be truely loved. this is would probably be my 3rd break up.

if he wont kill me ill probably do it myself. i want to die and get away from it all so badly  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:58 pm
I really need to try and write more often...but its hard to think of things since i dont really read much anymore. dont have time  

KayaTesagi

KayaTesagi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:58 pm
Nov. 7th

I'm officially never going to enter in a contest for in real pics. (or at least i feel like i wont at the moment)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:03 pm
Are your two large forums in Gaia ?  

Miss_XxAriaxX

KayaTesagi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:07 pm
XxAriaxX

No they was on fanfiction.net but i end up deleting em.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:09 pm
KayaTesagi
XxAriaxX

aah. I hope you are feeling okay... you wrote that... :S You want to kill yourself -_- ?  

Miss_XxAriaxX

KayaTesagi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:11 pm
XxAriaxX
KayaTesagi
XxAriaxX

aah. I hope you are feeling okay... you wrote that... :S You want to kill yourself -_- ?

Im fine no worries  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:26 am
Nov 8th,

My school say they dropped me from the program becasue it say that i have missed 14 days in a row. So i go and talk with people and they tell me my teachers said that i have walked out of class which is bullshit because i have been in class, some days i leave early because we have finished all that we would do and i had it done so no reason for me to just sit in class bored as hell. So i ask them if i can leave early and they say yes. But lied to the dean so tomorrow i have to talk to one of my teachers to see if he will talkt o her and get me back into school if not them im outta that school. I dont wan a get kicked otu but i dont care about that school anyway they have issues. I picked up my transcript today and sent my app to the texas am school in corpus christi and hope i get accepted there. But in the mean time i needa continue with my classes and still needa find a job :/  

KayaTesagi

KayaTesagi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:49 pm
Nov 17,

Argh burning_eyes I have such a hard time drawing guys its not funny. They look so weird to me to draw (well when i draw em they look weird but other draw em and they look awesome -.-). BUT i stuck to it and made my couple...still hate it alot  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:36 pm
Nov 26,

Finished first commission for one of the girls here. I hope she likes it.

I really hope I can find one of those drawing things that attach to the computer so I can draw online. It would make things a bit more better. -.-  

KayaTesagi

KayaTesagi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:44 pm
jan 3 ,2013,

I feel depressed. nothing new.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:55 pm
Jan 14,

almost been a week since the breakup and still feel bad bout it. got me left with hating just bout everything  

KayaTesagi

KayaTesagi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:49 pm
Jan 21, 2013,

Mom didnt wake up this morning and still asleep so shes in the hospital. People on the guilds facebook know that already. I spent the day there. They did test on her and stuff. The others (grandma, aunt, uncle, uncles wife, my moms husband/fionce) saw her move her foot and try to open her eyes but thats it. Then I go home and whatnot. And then I get a call from them saying that they found out she had seizures all night or most the the night that they will do another test to her spine for something and that while on the drive she apperently had another seizure and i guess another when dude got back to the hospital (still cant drive yet/no license). So aunt wants me to go back there tomorrow. I really hate hospitals and it creeps me the ******** out seeing my mom like that. But yea. For now or whenver I get time to my computer I'ma play games or something to get my mind off things. Idk if that counts as being selfish or a good thing to not worry bout it. *shrugs*  
12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff