Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The Unicorn (Reserved) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:28 pm
User Image

Celestia
4 years
female
Unicorn/Pegasus
Celestia is a shy creature. SHe was found by Carl. She is scared at first but has come to love him. She lives on a ranch on his land covered by woods. She has a hurt wing and has the mark of the sun unicorn on her flank. She hates loud noises and only talks to Carl.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:44 pm
User Image  

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:54 pm
Celestia was walking around the forest with her shot wing bleeding. She was hurt and needed to find a safe place to rest. But being a Unicorn/pegasus, she had to be on gaurd at all times. She then proceeded to get a drink from the river her sun mark was slowly healing her wing. Celestia was a sun unicorn and could heal herself but with her wing being shot she couldn't fly. Then she heard someone coming and ran. Then her leg was shot and a scream could be heard. But very few could understand a unicorn. Sbe then limped as she ran and looked behind her seeing hounds close beind her. She had no choice she had to fly. She then flapped her wings and took off towards Carl's home. SHe had no idea that soon her life would be changed forever.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:54 pm
User ImageCarl and Ada were enjoying the nice evening with tea time outdoors.Carl took a sip of his tea then took a big bite of one of the cookies Ada had made.''These are really good,Ada-san.Your amazing at baking.'' he said and smiled.Ada gently wiped some crumbs off of Carl's mouth with a hankerchif.Carl chuckled.When they heard a distant scream,Ada rose up and looked in the direction of the noise.Carl aslo looked in the same direction.''Is that a pegasus?...It cant be...Thats not scientifically possible...'' he said,surprised.  

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:02 pm
Celestia then came down from being dizzy and losing blood fast. She crashed infront of them and layed there motionless for a few seconds before trying to get up but winced as she did so she stayed down. She had her ears back showing she wasn't very trusting of others. She could sense Ada and Carl's presense. She thenlayed on her side as her wing was bleeding from the wound reopening but her leg was fine. She was breathing heavily. She then layed her head on the ground and curled her wings around her. Now you could see the wound and her wound on her wing. She then moved her leg and had her ears listening to the world around her thinking she was going to die by the hands of a human.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:17 pm
Ada stood in front Carl.With her body and her arm,she protected Carl and the plate of cookies from the dust. Immediately after the dust cleared,she went into a attack position,cautious of the creature.''I dont know how to feed such a creature but anyone else would surely kill it...Ada,its alright.We'll treat the wounds as good as we can then set it free." Carl said,looking at the creature.Ada put her hands down and keeled down by the creature with Carl,the boy inspecting the severity of the wounds.  

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:29 pm
Celestia put her ears back and flinched as he touched her wing. Then she tried to bite him and tried again to get up letting her wing droop as she stood. Then even though she was breathing heavily she backed away and had her ears flat against her next, blood dripping down her wing. She was obviously not very trusting of humans. She thought all of them were the same. Then she started to paw at the ground and looked at them with distrusting eyes and on full gaurd. She had obviously not had good contact of anykind with humans. Well she did but that was over 50 years ago but he died and since then she had not trusted another human afraid of having her ehard broken.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:57 pm
"Being a wild animal,you may leave if you wish.I wont hold you here and Ada would want you as far away from me as possible.But if you leave,I hope you understand that you will die in under 3 hours from blood loss if not from hunters.You must understand that with a race as rare as yours,most humans would kill you or you would be stolen and experimented on.I wont let Ada kill you.You should be allowed to live longer than that...Even if its only for a hour more.But if you refuse my help,then theres nothing I can do for you."Carl said and got up.He looked at Ada."Let us return to our tea time,Ada-san.The cookies might get cold if we wait too long.'' Carl said.Ada nodded slightly then wiped the boy's hands off with the cloth before the boy sat back in his chair and continued eating.Ada refilled his cup with tea then stood by him,just enjoying him enjoy her snacks.  

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:12 pm
Celestia then perked ehr ears and stretced her neck out at the smell of the cookies blowing through the air. She then took a step forward towards them but was cautious. She knwe that without the sun beaming on her wing it wouldn't heal on it's own. She kne he was right. THen she slowly walked behind Carl as they went back to their tea and nudged him gently her seeming more tame now than wild. She wasn't trying to hurt him but appologize for her rudeness. Though Ada still had her worried. She was so big for her race but then again her kind of Pegasus/unicorn was rarer than a regular on of her kind. Then she flinched a little but stayed as she then heard the leaves rustle. THe man that was after her was a business hunter. His boss wanted her for his side show rodeo where she would be in shows 12/7. She then got scared and pawed at the ground standing infront of Ada and Carl as she looked at the man. "Well isn't this a sweet sight. But I'm afraid your days of freedom are over." He said roping a lasso around her neck. THen she began to thrash around and pull on the rope but the man was strong and refused to let her get away. SHe then was pulled to the ground as the man got of his horse and thehounds surrounded her so she couldn't get up and try to run. As she layed there she started to bleed more from her wing and you could see something under her wing that looked like a band of somekind.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:55 pm
User ImageUser Image''I will not allow you to walk onto my property like that! Not only do you show lack of respect but abuse animals as well.I wont allow such beahavor! Ada! Distortion Drive:Fermata!'' Carl said and within mere moments,Ada was in front of the man.She punched the male high into the air.Distortion Drive:Laetablis Cantata!'' Carl said,raising one hand in the air.Gears appeared and frightened the dogs away.When the male fell into the ground but stood up,Carl made another elegant pose.''Ada! Distortion Drive:Rhapsody of Memories!'' he said.On cue,Ada performed a string of several heavy attacks.When she stopped,he was bleeding.The man fell to his knees,in pain.Carl posed once more and snapped his fingers."I am Carl Clover,a vigilante who works for the NOL.I suggest you leave immediately and never come back.If you dont,I'll bind you and report you for animal abuse and attempt to harm a rare species.'' Carl said.Ada went into a attack pose,fully ready to attack the man if he so much as tryed to pull something.  

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:07 pm
User Image

Celestia passed out as the man limped off bleeding. She was put cold and need help. SHe didn't want to die. She started to dream after a bit dreaming of her family and herd and how they were all gone. She flinched in her sleep as she could feel someone touching her but could not wake up. She was dreaming of her first love. Her wings were closed around ehr like a cocoon for protection. Her mane was beautiful almost like stars in the daytime. She was going to lose more than her wing if she didn't get help soon. SHe was turning into her human form inside her wings. She was in bad shape and really skiny since shehad been running for days and had not eaten anything. She woke up smelling apple pie and something else but didn't know what it was. When she woke up a couple hours after she had passed out. Hshe then opened her wings and was in not her human form but her Pegasus/unicorn form. She felt a little groggy and noticed she was in the stall of a stable full all kinds of horses. They were robots and seemed to be off right now. She was alittle frightened and shook a little but didn't get up not sure she could move while being as groggy as she was. THen she noticed that her wing was wrapped and stitched up. The smell of the apple pie was coming fom the house and she looked out the window ears perked and looked at the moon being reminded of her friend who was human but looked liek carl a little bit but older.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:55 pm
User Image "Ada's cooking is once again amazing." Carl said."Agreed.Quite splendid." hellsing said.''Amazing,if I may say so." Rachel said.Rachel and her butler had came over for dinner.It was like a trade,if you will.Hellsing helped Carl with his research in exchange for a amazing dinner.  

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:11 pm
Celestia then stood up once she felt less groggy and looked out the window then she turned into her human form and unlocked the stall using her magic to get the key. She then went over to an old blanket and wrapped it around her. She left and left her footprints inthe dirt hoping that someone would follow her. She turned into a unicorn again and since it was snowing she started to shiver. But then she came to her old home. She was abandoned a few days ago and by human standards was still a child and needed her mother. "Mommy." She said as she walked through the ashes of the burned home. Then she found her mother's locket and opened it and tears fell down her cheeks as she was in her humanform now. SHe was barefoot and her feet were freezing. Tears rolled down her face as she crouched down and started to cry. She thought she had no one to turn to now. She looked up at the moon and made a wish for someone to be with her. She couldn't leave the forest since an ancient spell trapped her family and her here. "Mommy." She said as she cried. She then sniffled and wanted a hug but knew that was not going to happen. Then she took some of the ashes and buried them in the ground saying "I miss you mommy and daddy. Why did you leave me?" SHe had burns on her face that her fur covered. It marked her for life since she wouldn't allow them to heal.Soon she returned to the stable in tears and left the stall door open. She then cried hoping that someone would give her a hug and be with her. But she knew that wishing wouldn't help. Then she opened the locket aroudn her neck and it played a song That her mother and father would sing to her. She huddled in the cold barn and hugged the locket close with her tears falling to the ground and looked up at the sky as more snow fell.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:32 am
User Image Hellsing went with Carl to continue with the research.After an hour,they created the spell that would change Ada back.A symbol glowed under Ada and she reverted back to herself.Tears streamed down her face as she hugged Carl,who was crying too.''Adaa....Its really you...'' he said,crying into her shirt.  

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:03 am
Celestia was watching through a window. A tear ran down her face. She thought Ada was his mother. Then she ran into the forest her feet thudding against the porch until she jumped off and ran to a spot where she knew was safe. Her footprints leading anyone who saw them right to her. She was crying. "Mommy." She said and buried ehr face in a moss covered rock. She soon cried herself to sleep and woke up the next morning. She sadly walked back to the stable and layed down under the old blanket that she found. THe snow blanketed the ground like white sheets. As she looked out the window of the stall she was in she sighed and curled up under the blanket wishing, wanting for someone to love her. But because she didn't trust anyone it was hard. "I miss you guys." She said hugging the locket close to her. Her burns covered by the blanket as she wore it like a cloak. SHe was really upset and her eyes were not at all happy looking. SHe didn't want to do anything but see her mommy and daddy again.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff