Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
My Guardian Demon (NEEDS BOY) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

birth control faces

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:36 am
This is about a girl and her older brother. Their parents were hunted and killed by bad demons, and the demons were going after the brother and younger sister as well because of tw same curse that was brought upon the family by the jealous uncle. Because they were next, the brother made a deal with a demon. He sold his soul to TE rouge demon in exchange for protecting his sister. The brother was eventually hunted and killed by the demon, but every time the demons would try to hurt the girl, the rouge demon would always fight them off and win. Eventually, the young girl develops a crush on the rouge demon disguised as a human. The only question is, does he have a cruh on her?
Note: she is the only one thy knows he is a demon.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:44 am
User Image
Name: Tayler White
Nickname:
Sexuality: straight  

birth control faces

Jessie grieves

3,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:58 am
((unless your waiting for somebodyspecific I'l be the demon))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:14 pm
Jessie grieves
Oh! Looks like you claimed it first. smile may I see your profile? smile  

birth control faces

Jessie grieves

3,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:21 pm
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
Oh! Looks like you claimed it first. smile may I see your profile? smile

Sure thing!

User Image

Name: Jaster Heptagus ]

Sexuality:Straight

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:35 pm
Jessie grieves
Jessie grieves

Great! You want to start or me?

birth control faces

Jessie grieves

3,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:41 pm
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
Jessie grieves

You start it off. Your rp. lol

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:09 pm
Tayler White brung in the groceries and then put them away. She began to look for her guardian. "Jaster! Where are you? I'm about to cook dinner. You want some?" She said as she looked at a recipe book that she grabbed from the wine cellar in the corner of the dining room.  

birth control faces

birth control faces

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:52 am
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
Jessie grieves

You start it off. Your rp. lol

I started. smile

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:42 am
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Tayler White brung in the groceries and then put them away. She began to look for her guardian. "Jaster! Where are you? I'm about to cook dinner. You want some?" She said as she looked at a recipe book that she grabbed from the wine cellar in the corner of the dining room.

"I am here." He appeared behind her in a puff of darkness, and bowed."And it depends, what are you making?" he haed alot of food she cooked but he ate it anyway.  

Jessie grieves

3,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

birth control faces

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:20 pm
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

"I am here." He appeared behind her in a puff of darkness, and bowed."And it depends, what are you making?" he haed alot of food she cooked but he ate it anyway.
Tayler whirled around and coughed as she fanne away the black puffs. "I'm making chicken Alfredo. Is that okay with you? Of I can make chicken and macaroni... Or chicken mixed with macaroni... Or macaroni... Or Alfredo... Or chicken." Tayler went through all the combinations, pretty much rambling endlessly. "So what do ya want?" She asked as she put on her mothers old cooking apron.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:08 pm
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

He held a fnger up to her lips. "You talk to much." Just make whatever you feel like eating. I'll be back." He vainishes in another shroud. He reappears outside of the house face to face with a lesser demon. "Leave the premisis now!" He grabs the demon by his throat and snaps his neck. As soon as he does three more demons appear. "You will not harm her!" He runs toward them clws outstretched

Jessie grieves

3,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

birth control faces

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:17 pm
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

He held a fnger up to her lips. "You talk to much." Just make whatever you feel like eating. I'll be back." He vainishes in another shroud. He reappears outside of the house face to face with a lesser demon. "Leave the premisis now!" He grabs the demon by his throat and snaps his neck. As soon as he does three more demons appear. "You will not harm her!" He runs toward them clws outstretched
Tayler Blushes as he puts a finger to her lips. "Y-Yes sir!" She said as she got started on her gathering ingredients for Alfredo. And she was about to start when she heard arguing and yelling outsid her apartment. She put on a robe then stepped outside into the chilly fall weather to see Jaster fighting demons. One saw her and gave he a look of pure evil. Tayler gasped and ran back inside, closing all the blinds and such as she heard Jaste killing every demon that was outside. She waited for him patently as she bit her nails.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:55 pm
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

Tayler whirled around and coughed as she fanne away the black puffs. "I'm making chicken Alfredo. Is that okay with you? Of I can make chicken and macaroni... Or chicken mixed with macaroni... Or macaroni... Or Alfredo... Or chicken." Tayler went through all the combinations, pretty much rambling endlessly. "So what do ya want?" She asked as she put on her mothers old cooking apron.

As the last demo was killed he limped back into the house one of those little bastards managed to gash open his leg. He crashed to the floo and sighed. "I really hate those things.." His wound strte healing but it was a long painful process. "It..smell good" Her cooking wasntt always th best but she did good this time. He looked down at the purple blood stains and sighed again. He got up and walked up to her and kised her ligthtly on the cheek. "Nothing will ever hurt you."  

Jessie grieves

3,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

birth control faces

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:13 pm
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

As the last demo was killed he limped back into the house one of those little bastards managed to gash open his leg. He crashed to the floo and sighed. "I really hate those things.." His wound strte healing but it was a long painful process. "It..smell good" Her cooking wasntt always th best but she did good this time. He looked down at the purple blood stains and sighed again. He got up and walked up to her and kised her ligthtly on the cheek. "Nothing will ever hurt you."
Tayler had began to mess with the food, trying to cook her best. She was about to ask him something when he walked in, but then saw his leg with the gash and Se nearly fainted. "Damn you and your demon enemies and HOLY MOTHER OF GOODNESS Your are dripping PURPLE BLOOD ON MY CARPET!" She said as she rises and grabbed a towel and care cleaner from the closet, but when she turned around and he kissed her on the cheek, she had to turn around quickly to hide her face whoah was more red than her hair. "Uh... Yeah... The rug." She said as she quickly spritzed the carpet where his blood had dropped and let it soak in the chemicals. She washed her hands then went to mess with the food again. Once it was done, she served it up onto two plates then set them down, then began to furiously scrub the floor with her skinny arm.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff