Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
A slave and master for ????? and I (Needs male master) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:33 pm
Please be Semiliterate to Literate. This is not going to be a Yuri rp or a Yaoi rp(I dont play guys.) I would prefer to be the slave. Also pretty posts are prefered. One last thing....... At least one paragraph per post. NO ONE LINERS. Thank you and I hope we have fun.

User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
gaia_diamond Sabrina gaia_diamond
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image
Sabrina
19 (Please don't make me be the older one. It's part of my religion to have an older man.)
Female
Neko
Sabrina is shy and has a past that she hates to talk about. She has had many master's abuse her and would prefer a kind caring master that doesn't like to abuse people. Sabrina hates loud noises such as Thunder, and Yelling. Also she loves sweets and loves animals. She wears a locket that her first master gave to her and doesn't take it off. If you try to make her she will not tolerate it. She loves kids and hoped to have one or two someday but because she is a slave she doesn't think she can.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:50 pm
BUMP!!!!!!!!!!

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:57 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

name: Salvina
race: Naga
bio: Salvina was born and raised in a very rich family. he can turn into a normal person but he likes to be as he really is though he takes a long bath every day to keep his scales clean.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:08 am
User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
gaia_diamond Sabrina gaia_diamond
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image
Sabrina was getting her master's dinner ready for him. SHe was more than happy to do it. She was his favorite servant but wished she could be more to him than just a girl who worked for him. As she finished preparing her Yuuki's food, she got it ready to put on a plate and smiled as she brought it out to him. She even had his wine on the cart and was careful not to spill any. She was in her uniform which was a maid outfit and even though she was shy she had no trouble obeying her master. Plus she had been working really hard lately to please him.

She never said a word or complained. She never spoke unless spoken to which was how she was raised and always had the sweetest shy look on her face. Her ears just added to how cute she was plus her tail was really fluffy and well groomed at all times. SHe was a berautiful girl but lately she had been wanting to spend time with her master. as in just them. She hoped one day she could confess her love to him but she knew that his father wouldn't allow it.

His father was a cruel man, not at all like Yuuki who was always kind and defensive of Sabrina. SHe had been his servant since they were little. She was also his best friend but because of her being a servant she was never allowed to play with him. Whenever he asked if she could his father would pull her away and beat her for not doing her chores. Often she still cried because of the pain in her heart from his father.

User Image

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:23 am
Vincent Hammond
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yuuki smiled as he saw Sabrina coming his way. "Thank you very much." He said smiling while taking up the cup of whine. He gently swirled it around in the glass as he smelled it. "Ah the sweet fregrence of whine." He said taking a sip.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:36 am
User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
emotion_bigheart Sabrina emotion_bigheart
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image
"Your welcome master." Sabrina said and smiled as she put his food infront of him careful not to get anything on him. She then stood back as normal and wished he knew how se felt. But she knew his father would never let them be together. Sometimes she cried herself to sleep wishing, and lonely as she tried to sleep. Once she was excused and the other maids said she cold go to her room, she went there and sighed as she sat on the bed with the do closed. SHe had tears rolling down her face as she layed there.
User Image

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:42 am
Yuuki smiled and started to eat. "This is really delicious as usual Sabrina." He said kindly as he kept eating. When he was done he let out a relaxed sigh and stood up. "I'm going to go take a shower." He said stretching a bit.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:50 am
User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image
Sabrina was crying silently in her room so Yuuki couldn't hear her. SHe then pulled out a little bell collar that he gave her when they were kids and hugged it close. SHe then put it on and said to herself "Oh master I wish that we could go back to the days when I was allowed to play with you. At least back then we had fun....now I'm not sure you even know how I feel." She said knowing that when they were kids he would always pet her ears when she was hurt in anyway. He was sort of like her big brother. But when his mother died and his father took him in things changed. She was no longer allowed to play with him and her heart which was broken was still hurting. She didn't want him to worry though. SHe then dried her tears and sighed as she looked out the window and started to hum a song that he taught her that always made her feel better. As she looked out the window at the kids playing outside it broke her heart even more.
User Image

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:01 am
Yuuki looked at the roof as the hot water landed on him. He missed the good old days when he and Sabrina were kids. He started to whistle the melody as he washed his hair. when he was done in the shower he got out and dried himself off. He got dress in a nice suit and went to Sabrina's room. He knocked on the door.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:04 am
User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image
Sabrina quicly dried her tearsd said "Come in." She was sitting by the window and seemed a little lonely as if she had lost her best friend which she thought she did. She was holding her tears back as she sat by the window and when Yuuki came in she asked "What can I do for you master?"
User Image

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:12 am
Yuuki sat by her and smiled. "its almost your birthday Sabrina so here." He pulled a little black box out of his pocket. He held it to her with his cheeks a little blushed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:16 am
User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image
Sabrina smiled and said "You didn't have to get me anything master." She then hugged him after she opened it and said "Thank you master. I love it." She was glad he remembered her birthday. She then blushed and as she let him go. She didn't know how much he cared.
User Image

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:21 am
His blush got a little darker as she hugged him out of the blue. He smiled as the item in the little box was what looked like half of the yin and yang symbol. He pulled his half out from under his shirt with a kind smile. "Just like old times right?" He said smiling as he noticed she was wearing the bell collar he gave her when they were little. He softly flicked the bell and listened to the beautiful chime. "I had almost forgotten the wonderful noise it makes." He smiled again.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:28 am
User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image
Sabrina smiled and said "Yea." Then when he flicked the bell she smiled and said "It's the most valuable thing I have." She then smiled at him and was feeling a little better knowing he cared for her. She still wished she could tell him how she felt but with his father always wching them somehow, she couldn't. "Master.... um... I was wondering if your not busy maybe we could spend time together like we used to? I'll understand if you don't want to. I just thought that it would be nice to spend time together." She said and blushed more.
User Image

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:46 am
Yuuki put his hands together and messed with his thumbs as his cheeks grew a little redder. "ugh. . . . Well ok." His face turned serious as he got up and looked down both hallways making sure it was clear. He went Sabrina and hugged her. "Meet me by the rose gardens at 10 tonight. That way no one will follow us." He whispered in her ear.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff