Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Willow's Orchard Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Butterscotch Faerie Tales
Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:10 pm
A white, gothic-style victorian house.
It is two stories and is a rather large building.
Her house is surrounded by trees that she calls her orchard.
Beyond the orchard is a large field with a creek running through it.
This is where she enjoys picnicking with her friends.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:37 pm
User Image
Willow Daesta

The long car ride to her house was nothing to Willow, since she left for the town very often, but the one thing that worried her was her pet. The whole ride and the little bunny girl had not even stirred once besides a few moans here and there. Besides those noises the time was filled with silence. She peeked in the rear-view mirror a couple times to make sure that the boy was still there, which he always was. It was odd to have such a silent little boy. But it could have mostly been because he was a slave and had no family to encourage him to do be otherwise.

Once Willow pulled up to her house she quickly killed the engine and hopped out. She slammed her door and opened Fate's in one motion. "Alright, little boy, why don't you go up to the house and open the front door for me? I need to carry the little bunny girl again." She handed him the keys and pat his head again before moving around to the other side of the car. She opened the car door and swiftly lifted Saku from the seat. She kicked the door close and adjusted the bunny girl in her arms so she could be carried bridal style. She made her way to the door and motioned for the boy to follow her as she went to the living room and laid her down on the couch. "Hmm... What to do with you two now..." She eyed Fate and Saku as if they would suddenly give her some ideas.

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:48 am
User ImageUser Image

Saku may have moaned a few times in the ride due to the bounces of the road affecting her acing arms and legs, along with her sour mouth and neck. while fate would nod off every now and then for some reasons the movements of the car kinda coxed him into a sleeping.

As they arived the sound of the slamming door made fate jump a bit as he looked timidly out watching willow with his large blue eyes. "tay." the boy said obeeadently again, though this time his tail wagged a bit as he got the keys and felt the pat on his head. he ran for the door blinking at it first then pushed on it but nothing, he poked it with the keys and nothing, he pouted as his tail went around his waist and ears flattened, but then a bright idea came to mind, he put his mouth up to the door knob and blew filling it with ice which opened the lock,he fiddled around with it a bit more till it flung open nearly dropping him to the ground. thinking again he heard the keys jingle and then started to play with them as he waited on willow.

Saku wiggled a bit till she got comftrable with her head nuzzled up to willows shoulder, and a twitch or two of her tail as she could smell that all too frimilour perfume the fox boy followed along as he was asked, ether out of fear of punishment, curiosity or the hope of being patted on the head again. saku curled up into a tight ball when she was set down, and fate wiggled his way up onto the far side of the sofa.

Saku slowly sat up holding her head and rubbing her neck, her eyes shot open relizing that she could move somewhat as she franticaly looked around the room and her eyes stoped as soon as they spotted willow starting at the waist her eyes slowly went up stoping just short of her face leaving saku's face a instant shade of red and looked up the rest of the way to see her face. "I... uhhh." her voice fell flat as her mind went wild remembering a bit about this place which only made her a little reder in the face. "uhhhh."' she fell at a loss for words then both of the kids had there stumics rumble though fate sat there and said nothing, while saku clenched her gut looking nervously up to willow.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:00 pm
User Image
Willow Daesta

Staring down at the two on the couch, Willow pressed her fists firmly into her hips with her lips set into a thin line. "I can't believe I allowed their filthy bodies to touch my clean couch... I really am becoming soft for this one," she growled under her breath as she shook her head. She didn't like the idea of being soft, but it really couldn't be helped. At least she could vent her anger out on the two if she really despised the idea so much. That thought brought a grin to her flawless face as she eyed Saku, waiting for her to wake up, or maybe even not.

Sure enough the little bunny girl sat up. She seemed frantic as she looked around and it was amusing to watch. Especially when Saku caught sight of her standing there. Something about her made the bunny girl completely red and she grinned, knowing exactly what made her do that. She even tried to speak but quickly stopped and seemed to turn even more red. Willow had no Idea why she was doing it that time but it didn't matter that much. She raised her eyebrows quizzically, waiting for her to speak again, and sighed when she tried and stopped.

The growling stomachs was a big hint to what they wanted, though they seemed to mostly ignore it and continued to stare at her. It did give her an idea on what to do with them at least. With a sigh she began to speak. "I'll let you get away with being dirty for now, since I was the one who let you on the couch, but as soon as we are done eating I want you both to go take a bath. Little Saku, if you need help to walk, you can lean against that little boy there." She pointed to Fate before walking away. "Hurry up and follow me to the kitchen."

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:29 pm
User ImageUser Image

Little fate looked up to willow with his head cocked to the side questioningly but said nothing as he learned the hard way that asking lead to trobule so what harm could a face do?

The young rabbit kept her gaze on willow, "S-sorry." she muttered as she looked down and away, thinking of how she was supose to pay willow back for her own life three times over, she didn't know that the fox boy was a part of getting her out, wouldn't have even been able to guess.

Fate blinked up to her then looked to saku and back to willow nodding and then looked back to the long eared one. Saku on the other hand didn't know what to think, but an instintive "sorry." fell from her lips, only to look up and blink curiously as she was called 'little saku' again. she looked to fate in almost a glare. "what the he-..." she cut herself short remembering getting in troble for her language here before. "why's 'it' here?" she said obviously refering to the fox boy, who was still holding his odd mask thing. she got up holding onto the side of the sofa for balance then the fox boy jumped down infront of her, half expecting to be used for once, and saku did droping her hands onto his shoulders with a grumble as he lead the way, oddly happy again.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:07 pm
User Image
Willow Daesta

Willow rolled her eyes as she craned her head back to look at them. "There is no need to be sorry, so stop saying it. What's done is done, and there isn't anything you can do about it... Well, except for what I might want to do to you for it later." She grinned teasingly as she winked at Saku. Anything she did to Saku wouldn't technically be punishment for any previous disobedience only for her own pleasure to do so. The only time she punished anyone was for something that happened right then and there, and it was months since she last had the bunny girl.

When Saku began to speak again she raised an eyebrow curiously. "Yes?" The next words caught her off guard. Hearing the bunny girl inquiring about the little fox boy made her slightly irritated. She huffed and halted, spinning around to face them properly. "In order to buy you, Saku, I had to also buy him. If you don't like that, I can always send you back. If you have any more questions that don't concern you then ask them when I'm in the mood to play," She snapped with venom in her voice. Spinning around again she finally made it to the kitchen. Without hesitating she quickly began preparing sandwiches, potato salad, and chips for the two little ones, and just a salad for herself.

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:43 pm
User ImageUser Image

saku was silanced rather quickly considering the few things that she made her do before, but it didn't stop her from keeping that face a lighter shade of her hair, which could easily be made reder at any moment.

And again saku shrinked back slightly as she continued to use fate till she got to the counter and leaned against it wondering why she had to be paired with that boy and not someone else, she let the thought slip from mind as she saw a knife on the counter amd quickly took it and placed it against her wrist, just on the inside of the odd loops on her arm, she was tempted to cut some parts out of the outfit but it was too tight, and didn't know if willow would get mad if she were to spill a little blood by mistake.

Fate just stood there with his nose going wild around the room, and his ears hearing the sounds from outside, insects, small animals and other things.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:07 pm
User Image
Willow Daesta

Willow wasn't really mad at all, but she began thinking of ways to punish or toy with the two little ones. It had been quite a long time since she last played with anything, and she was really in the mood for it now. One thing that she wanted to do was chain the little bunny girl up like she had been in the Center. There were lots of things Willow could do to her in such a position. She hummed lightly as all the ideas swam around in her head while she made them their foods. She glanced over at Saku a few times and simply shrugged. She didn't care that Saku was handling one of the knives. As long as she didn't try to kill herself she would be just fine.

Finally all the food was done and she went to set out some plates and silverware. Once she filled two of the plates with the potato salad, a few sandwiches, and some chips she set them down at the table. She also set her plate of salad down and sat in the chair in front of it Though one thing she did before sitting was putting big cups filled with water by their plates. "Come, you two, you can eat now. You better eat all of what's on your plate and drink all of what's in your cup if you want to leave the table without me having to punish you." She grinned and winked at them both before she finally dug into her salad. She was a little hungry from the excitement from the day.

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:32 pm
User ImageUser Image

Saku pouted heavily as she rolled the knife around in her hand as she poked the blade through her odd shirt and picked at it, her skin bright red as it hasn't been able to breath in a long time. as she picked at it she made a large hole which covered her whole arm, with a small bleading spot where the knife went in, then did so to the other arm both bleading a bit but she couldn't care less her arms felt soo much better. she licked one wound then the other somewhat enjoying the taste of her own blood. fate on the other hand just looked at her like she was crazy, but couln't help but enjoy the smell.

when willow was finaly done saku tossed the knife into the sink as though she was trying to through it into a tree, the torn up sleevs dropped into the trash which still left her the gloves and chest peace though she was half tempted to get rid of those as well, but then again she would have to remove the top infront of willow and the foxboy, not sure what was going to be worse for her in the end. she climbed up to a chair as did fate simpily waiting for willow to finish up.

fate leaned down and rested his head on his arms and his arms on the table watching the room. though when willow spoke his ears flattened and his tail wrapped up around his waist as he gave a nervous nod "t-tay." he said fearing punishment the most

Saku on the other hand just climbed up her seat letting her legs dangle freely as she grabbed the first sammy and stuffed it in her face without a word, not at all very ladylike

((oh no you'll never see saku in that dress at this rate lol))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:15 pm
User Image
Willow Daesta

Willow was a little more at ease now that she was in her own kitchen and having a snack to eat, though she would have preferred to taste that iron-scented red liquid coming from the little bunny's arms. She let the aroma fill her nostrils as she sighed and took another bite of her salad. Looking at her arm she realized that her skin did look better without that ridiculous fabric constructing it. And thinking of how tight it was on her arms, then it would also be tight every where else. That meant she would have to wrench that thing off for Saku to take a bath. She let the thought run around in her head for a moment longer before she went back to the salad.

As a minute passed Willow noticed that the little one was not eating. Instead he was looking around. "Little One, why are you not eating? Are you afraid that I may have poisoned it? I assure you I wouldn't do such a thing until I found you too annoying to even play with. Eat up, I don't want any of it wasted. I guess I can give you a little leniency on how much you eat. You are so small and may end up exploding your belly if you ate too much." Willow simply smiled as her eyes averted to Saku. She rolled her eyes and shook her head. "And another thing, while you eat you need to stand up straight, no elbows on the table, and do not scarf it down like an animal. But I guess I should make you eat like it since you are part of one after all," She remarked while averting her gaze to the ground. "Would you like to, Little Saku?"

(No doubt. o: )  

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:51 pm
User ImageUser Image

Fate looked up to willow for a moment. "i... no know." he replied, not even thinking of poison till now but the thought slipped away as fast as it came. though he didn't know it his instints made him want to know his souroundings before anything else. his hands reached out grabbing a stuffed slice of bread pulling off the corner and sticking it in his mouth as his eyes jumped open in shock, it wasn't chalky, slimy or mostly rotten, and the water, it wasn't salty of filled with dirt and grime!

The hair looked up and pouted swallowing an over stuffed mouthful of food. "screw that, i got a chair i'm guna sit here." there was no way she'd just stand up to eat, that was too much like work, "sides, why dose it matter how we eat, at least were able to get it down unlike thta stuff from the hell hole." she didn't see why it was a problome, and it wouldn't be the first time she had to eat like an animal. though she did consider herself lucky willow wasn't waving a carrot in front of her time and time again.

((yeah if ya want you can skip to the end of the meal, saku would be a little dissobediant just to find her boundries, while fate would be the good boy not able to eat all his food, saku would possabily take some while willow wasn't looking and what not.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:33 pm
User Image
Willow Daesta

After a bit of prompting to eat, and to eat less messily, Willow finished her food. Soon after the two little ones were also finished and she made them clean their dishes. With that out of the way Willow was finally ready for them to take a bath. She would have to clean the couch and kitchen later when they were asleep. If she didn't try keeping one of them up to have a little fun at least. She guided the two to the bathroom and sat down on the counter beside the sink. "Alright, you two, I want you to take a bath. If you need help taking your clothes off, Little Saku, I will help you," she cooed, obviously meaning more than just that.

After a moment of thinking she realized that Saku was most likely going to make a fuss, because she was expecting them both to take a bath together. Before the little bunny girl could complain she quickly added, "But if you want to bathe alone, Little Saku, I can take you to my bathroom. Only if you really don't want to take a bath with him." She reached over to the little boy and gently pat the top of his head. "Or if you want you can go to my bathroom instead," she said teasingly. She quickly became serious and looked over at Saku. "Tell me now what you want because I need special soap for you, since you had cut your arms earlier. It will heal your cuts. You can also use it, Little One, but only if you also have some cuts as well."

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:26 pm
User ImageUser Image

Saku complained a bit but as always gave in at some point just to clean the dishes, espesaly since the water felt strange through the messed up gloves. the two followed willow. saku opened her mouth to coomplain, but quickly closed it nodding her head when she offered to help her remove the laytex like clothing that was like a second skin on her, though she wasn't thinking when she did that.

before saku could even make a remark willow quickly niped it in the bud. "please?" she asked almost desperatly about being able to bath alone.

As willow patted fate on the head it was like sparking another fire in him just for the little bit of attention, tail wagging and ears perked.

Saku let out a jellous pout over the offer to the boy wondering why she'd even bother to offer him use of her bathroom. "thought you knew better." saku said showing willow her arms where the cuts where which shown nothing more then a scratch. "since i'm stuck like this i heal at an excelerated rate, so don't worry about the soap" she put her arms down trying to remember what one of her last owners explained that to her, or more to another person, but they used such big words she didn't understand it too well. "but something for my tail would be nice." she said not sure on what if anything willow would have for that.

Fate leaned against the wall looking around the ground, then out of boardoum he started playing with one of the bells hanging from the ribbons in his hair.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:37 pm
User Image
Willow Daesta

Willow smiled as she heard the underlying desperateness in Saku's voice when she wanted to bathe alone. Though, she should have known that she was going to be watched no matter where she was or who she was with. "I will let you come with me to my room, but you better understand that if you disobey I will make you come back here with him and I will also punish you in other ways," she cooed with a warning as she waggled her finger at the little bunny girl.

After she had finished petting Fate she glanced over at Saku and saw her jealous pouting. That was the desired reaction and it made her smirk. Then her eyes moved down to her arms. "Oh? Or perhaps it was just that I didn't care to remember. The soap is for mulitple purposes, not just cleaning. As well as it heals, it also takes away any scars and leaves skin, hair, and nails healthy, hydrated, and perfectly manageable. A good thing for my pet since I do like to touch them." Willow grinned as she reached over and caressed Saku's cheek.

As Willow slid off of the counter she looked over at Fate and frowned. "Little One, do you know how to take a bath by yourself? If not, then I will come back to help you. For now I will start the bath for you." She went and bent over by the tub and turned on the water, as well as plugged up the drain so it would fill up. After she put some bubble bath into the water she stood up straight and headed for the door. "Follow me, Little Saku, I will prepare your bath now as well." She walked to her room upstairs and prepared the bath much the same way she had like the other, except she also added a pink liquid into the water that turned the water a bright blue color.

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:37 pm
User ImageUser Image

Saku smiled slightly when willow said she'd allow her to go with, which was a big releaf in her mind. "t-tay." she said like a small child who was still learning to speak, though she did wonder about the suposed punishment, but decided she'd be good, grateful for the fact she can get out of the tight evil clothing.

saku looked up with a slight sigh as she heard willow speak again about to open her mouth but was quickly silanced before she could get it open with a blush from hearing her last words, and her face jumped up another shade of red as she caressed her cheek

Fate looked up and nodded timidly, though he didn't know exactly what he was doing, he just though about the warm water and all the bubbles, kinda sounded like play time to him, and he was guna take advantage of that.

saku nodded doing as told following willow and watched her with curisity it went from pink to blue getting a confused look from her with ease, but in a second it was gone as she spoke again. "Can you ummm..." her voice fell flat as her face went red again just relizing what she was asking. "T-take.... t t this off me?" her voice getting quieter kinda embarrassed to ask, but at the same time she was desperatly wanting to get out of it, at least let her skin breath, and make them less sencitive to a touch.  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff