Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1x1][PRP] Ponies (Leo and Marcus) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
iStoleYurVamps rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:25 am
The hunter was on yet another mission into the haunted house. His wounds were healed. He had the clear to do another run into the house to see if he could find possible test subjects. Thus far, he had ‘Dell’, the pony guy who didn’t talk, the reaper… he was doing okay, even if he wasn’t doing that good in terms of not going home half beaten. Eventually that would change as he got better from training and practice. After all, if he didn’t get his a** handed to him and live, there was no way to know just how good he was.

I think you’re good.
Thank y-
In bed.
Dis, why?
The way you move that body and-
DIS.
What?
Please don’t I’d rather like to be on a mission were you don’t sass me.
The weapon gave the vibe that he was pouting.
So mean. It’s alright though, I will just help with other things then.

Rolling his eyes, Marcus made his way down the hall, empty as it was. It looked like a ruined stable, but then, he’d just come from an area that looked like a hospital. The house was ‘fun’ like that.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:24 am
There'd been a mysterious corridor she'd never seen before on the way back to the dorms from her latest library trip and, well, it'd been kind of intriguing. Okay, it'd been a lot intriguing, and it wasn't like she had something better to do, right? A little exploring couldn't hurt anyone.

Except then there'd been, well, a haunted house and a little more exploring wouldn't do anything, right?

And then she'd gotten lost. Horribly. The books in her backpack were starting to feel heavy and her grip on George, her hobby horse, was white-knuckled. Where was this even supposed to be? She'd been away from school a lot, yes, so maybe she didn't know campus as well as she should, but it wasn't like her navigation skills were bad, and she'd done the logical thing and backtracked her steps, and, and...

Leo sighed as she pushed open another door; surely panicking would do no good, but this was getting creepy and - was that a stable? She blinked once, twice, before taking a quick survey of her surroundings. Yep, definitely a stable, although one that had seen better days. And was that.. noise, coming from the other end?

People! People who might know the way out! Leo gathered herself and hastily starting walking in the direction of the noise. Yes, finally!

iStoleYurVamps

Ephebe

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:03 am
A girl with a hobby horse- what the heck was she doing here. At first the moon hunter thought what he saw was human but the flare up from Dis told him otherwise. She was made of FEAR like so much else. The weapon was smiling. She looked like a meal to him.

"Aren't you a little old for that?" Pointing to the hobby horse Dis reminded him not all things were as they seemed. "Kids shouldn't be running around here you know. Nasty things tend to lurk about."

Like him.

Ephebe

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:14 am
Okay, so far not the saviour she was expecting. "You never get too old for the things you like!" She scowled. "And I was just looking for the exit anyway. You wouldn't, uh, happen to know where it is?"

It didn't exactly feel right right asking him, since he'd been a bit of a jerk so far, but he might be her only hope. She shuddered to think of a future spent lurking this creepy house.

iStoleYurVamps

Ephebe

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:18 am
Blue eyes rolled as she said you never outgrew things. He was pretty sure that wasn't universal, and hobby horses were just weird. He never understood the appeal of them. "Hobby horses are pretty weird in terms of a thing to not grow out of. Just my personal opinion."

Dis chimed up. She could be a reaper. It could be her weapon.
A hobby horse? Really?
I once knew one reaper who used a tea kettle.
Really?
No, but it makes you wonder.

Sighing, Marcus focused back on the girl. " I know two exits. One is you die, the other is I take you with me."

Because that didn't sound like a creeper.

Ephebe

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:57 am
This guy was a total creeper. It didn't come as much of a surprise to Leo, since everyone who had something against hobby horses was probably going to be a weirdo, but still. This guy took the cake. The cake of creepy.

"Er, yeah, how about no?" She looked slightly incredulous. "You're a right weirdo, I mean, who doesn't like hobby horses? Next thing you know you'll be saying you don't like plaid either!" She scoffed. "So going with you isn't exactly high on my list of priorities, obviously, and it's not like I'm going to randomly fall dead any moment now, so I think I'll just, you know, go find the exit myself. Now."

She started walking back the way she came, with slightly cautious steps, keeping her eyes on the creeper at all times just to make sure he didn't make any sudden movements. He'd been weird, sure, but somehow she'd felt a bit of a.. threatening undertone. Maybe it was just the way he worded things, or even better, her imagination, but frankly she'd rather be safe than sorry when it came to him.

iStoleYurVamps

Ephebe

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:48 am
Being called a creeper wasn,t the worst thing Marcus had been called.
The girl was saying s**t about plaid. Truthfully he preferred wool and plaid but in no other way. Wool pajamas were the best even if the island was tropical.

"Look kid, I've got a job to do." Dis flashed brightly. "And as much as I'd love to talk ponies with you, there are other things I have to wrap up. Even as she walked away he wasn't about to let her go. Two runic daggers went by digging into the wall. A barrier to prevent escape. "Now how about you answr some questins and maybe I'll let you go."

Spoiler: he wouldn't

Ephebe
forgive any mistakes first time phone tagging]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:01 pm
It was beginning to dawn on Leo that maybe she should have been a bit more suspicious of the man with the giant scimitar. In fact, that he carried around a large sword should probably have been some sort of tip off.

"Oh Bloody Mary." She went paler and paler at every word he said, and when the two daggers flashed by her, she looked about ready to faint. "Oh no. You're going to.. you're going to hurt me?"

She was starting to feel nauseous. Maybe the bad boil wouldn't mind if she just upchucked her dinner into one of these empty stalls.. Although that was probably wishful thinking, she thought dimly, because he was a bad boil, and, it was beginning to dawn on her, he might not exactly be from Halloween world either.

She'd really stepped in it this time. Candlejack.

iStoleYurVamps
No worries at all <33

Ephebe

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:03 pm
Well all things considered so far so good. She wasn't running away from him just yet and she also wasn't attacking him blindly. The less time he spent in recovery the better. Leaning on his sword the trainee pointed at the blocked exit. "Well normally yes. Iakd be aiming to kill you. But-" he smiled though it didn't reach his eyes, "iif you stay and answer a few questions I might consider letting you go in one piece."

Might being the key word.

"You see I have a job to do and sadly, that job is kill your kind or, do some other things like getting information. Today is your lucky day though. I am trying the whole questioning thing." Figure out a name and if they would be good for weapon conversion. Marcus would prefer to be working oh building but then agiin one didn't ignore a mission from Caelius.

Ephebe
]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:14 am
He didn't look like he'd let her go, though. And what kind of questions? It wasn't like she knew anything really secret or particularly dangerous - she was just a teenage ghoul with a hectic family. Surely he wasn't after her father's (rather locally) famous spookie recipe? That was about the only thing she could think of, but no, this person didn't look like the sort to go threatening people for recipes. Was there even a type for that? Leo's thoughts were getting a bit frantic.

"What could you possibly want to know from me? I don't know anything!" She sounded slightly incredulous, but mostly scared. "Jack, I can't even pass my school tests! I've been a first year for nearly two years now! What could I possibly know?!"

iStoleYurVamps

Ephebe

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:47 am
Ephebe

Sighing, Marcusdid pause, wondering if this girl was new. She wasn't calling him a hunter, she wasn't freaking out as much as others had and making bullshit claims- unlike the other girl, she wasn't calling him cliche. Small victories.

"Well, you may know more then you let on. Like you might think you know nothing but in reality you do. And to be fair, my brother was stuck in freshman year twice, so it's not that bad." Well, it was embarrassing if anything. "I just need you to tell me some things about you, about your school maybe, your world."

Because hunters didn't really teach for s**t.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:25 am
Oddly enough, hearing about his brother kind of cheered her up. Which was totally not the right time for that.

"Well.." she really considered it. It wasn't like she knew anything big, so what was the harm in telling him the small stuff? He couldn't do much with that, could he? But then on the other hand, if he wasn't going to use the info for anything, he probably wouldn't have asked for it. Plus, the thought of giving information to a hunter, the enemy (because she'd finally figured out that that was probably who he was), didn't really sit right with her. It jarred at her sense of justice - it would be Doing the Wrong Thing, just not the right wrong thing, but the wrong wrong thing. Or something. Her thoughts were a bit fractured.

"I'm really sorry, but I can't do that." She did sound sorry too. "I'm pretty sure you're the enemy, so.." She shrugged, looking a bit helpless. But oh well, now she'd gone ahead and chosen her path, she'd stick to it.

Leo straightened to her full 150 cm and looked him in the eye. "Thank you for your offer, but no thank you." She personally thought she looked quite heroic, standing up and telling the guy who was threatening to kill her if she didn't cooperate a firm 'no'.

iStoleYurVamps

Ephebe

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:42 am
Ephebe

Now, Marcus had a very persistent vampire in his head. This vampire did not know the meaning of 'no'. The vampire was constantly pushing Marcus even when he said no. So when Leo said no, said vampire only pushed Marcus to push harder. "You are less sorry than I am." Even with her tone he didn't believe her. "And who's enemy exactly? I have many others I would call enemies before I'd call you one." Because to him, you were not a threat yet.

"Let's start off with something simple." He held up he sword, rubbing a bit of dirt from the blade with his scarf. "Give me you name."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:00 pm
Quizzically, "Halloween's enemy?" That made him her enemy too, right? Being as she was a creature of Halloween world?

"I already said 'no', you know." Well, she wasn't sure what telling him her name could do, but with her luck he'd have some sort of name-power that gave him control over her. Yeah, no, not gonna happen.

She crossed her arms. "And no means no. So I guess you'll have to kill me or something." She was still, vaguely, hoping that he'd just say 'oh well' and let her go. And she was quite aware that she probably stood no chance against him (he had a sword for jack's sake; all she had was her old hobby horse!), so, she reckoned, waiting him out would probably be the best bet. And maybe he would actually let her go.

Yeah, she could almost believe that..

iStoleYurVamps

Ephebe

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 1 Total: 3 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:04 pm
Ephebe

No wasn't the answer he wanted. "No means a lot of things." Dis's influence bleeding into Marcus was helping him say things that really, he kind of agreed with. No did mean no after all. "but if you wanted to die, I can oblige." Smirking he slashed out at her, aiming to cut her horse in half.

HP: 50
Damage:  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas