Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
A soul for a Life (Reserved) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

birth control faces

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:21 pm
A family of four lived happily in the country. They were somewhat wealthy, having inherited a great sum of money from their family members. This made their uncle jealous. So he placed a curse on the family that one by one each member would e killed by demons from oldest to youngest. So the fathe was murdered. Then the mother. And a month after the mother was murdered, the brother summoned his own rebel demon. He sold the demon his soul in exchange for his 10 year old sister's sworn protection. The demon agreed, and shorty later the brothe was found dead. The young girl grew older and beautiful, every time a demon tried to attack her the syringe rouge demon killed them. Eventually, the girl falls in love with the demon. The question is, does he live her?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:01 am
User Image
Name: Tayler White
Nickname:
Sexuality: straight  

birth control faces

Tetsuna Kuroyami

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:11 am
User Image
((His disguise is the faded pic behind his real pic.))

Name: Alex ((Ryu in Real Form))
Nickname: N/A
Sexuality: Straight  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:15 am
Tenkotsa Ichihara
User Image
((His disguise is the faded pic behind his real pic.))

Name: Alex ((Ryu in Real Form))
Nickname: N/A
Sexuality: Straight

Great! You or me start?  

birth control faces

Tetsuna Kuroyami

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:11 am
(( I guess ill start it off))

Ryu was floating in the sky above Taylor house when he thought to himself,

"So this girl is the same one from 6 years ago huh?, well, I still need to watch over her, so while she's at school, ill have to be a student there as well." before he landed on the ground into a large brush. While in the brush, he slowly transformed into a teenage boy about 5' 10" tall with brown hair with blonde tips. He walks out of the brush and waits for Taylor so he can act like a lost new kid.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:18 am
User Image

Tayler White [/color[

Tayler woke up and rushed around in her small apartment so she could get ready for school. When she was finally done, she ran outside and locked the door. As soon as she turned around she saw a kid there. She screamed a little and stepped back. "Ahh... Sorry... You scared me. Can I help you?" She asked with a smile.  

birth control faces

Tetsuna Kuroyami

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:27 am
"Hehe, yeah, sorry about that. This might sound kind of lame, but I'm new here and i don't know were the campus is at. By the way, my name is Alex, whats yours?" Ryu asked her nicely with a hand on the back of his head with a embarrassed smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:24 pm
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
User Image

Tayler White

She giggled. "It's okay. And my name is Tayler, nice to meet you Alex." Shr said as she shook his hand. "Sure I can lead you to the campus. Just follow me!" Tayker said as Se led the way to TE campus. When they were halfway there she stopped. "Hey... How did you know I go to the school?" She said as she looked him up and down, trying to find out if he was really a student or not.

birth control faces

Tetsuna Kuroyami

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:02 pm
"Well, the only thing I can say to that what teenage girl wakes up early in the morning for any other reason than to go to school or work, if your a drop out, which I doubt you are." Ryu said to her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:23 pm
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
User Image

Tayler White

Tayler shrugged. "You got me there. So, your new huh? Where did you move from? And your family?" She asked. Secretly, she hoped he didn't ask about her own family.

birth control faces

Tetsuna Kuroyami

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:11 pm
"I cant remember the city name, but it was a bit north of here. That's were I came from. And in terms of family, I grew up with a friend that took care of me as an older sister. Don't worry, I don't need you to tell about your family unless you want to." Ryu said to her with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:48 pm
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
User Image

Tayler White

Tayler blinked. It was like he could read her mind. "Uhh... Good. Cause I really don't want to get into detail with that." She said as she looked away and silently blinked back tears. "So... What's your first class? Mine is art." Tayler asked trying to change the subject.

birth control faces

Tetsuna Kuroyami

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:11 pm
"Well, that's cool, same here. Looks like we have first period together Taylor. That makes things easy haha." Ryu said with a small laugh.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:51 pm
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
User Image

Tayler White

Tayler smiled a shy smile. "Easier for what?" She laughed lightly. "What, are you trying to stalk me now?" She asked as a joke as she lightly brushed him on the arm in a playful manner.

birth control faces

Tetsuna Kuroyami

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:14 pm
"What what...no no, not at all." Ryu said in an act with a slight blush after she brushed his shoulder.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff