PRP Songstress and Emmie, Meigui and Mist Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

emmiegal25

Anxious Noob

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:18 am
Mist crouched down, out of sight of her target. The faekat she had been hired to dispose of was currently surrounded by others she had no interest in. "Why must they always be so social?" she whispered to herself. Crawling closer, she tried to stay inconspicuous until the target was alone.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:06 pm
Méigui Huabàn was well-known as a chatterbox and social climber. The pink Curlae loved to talk, and she was unaware that at that particular moment, she was blocking the Ninja's strike. No, all she knew was that she was learning the latest gossip about oh my goodness, did you hear about the war on? Not that anyone at this party cared about that.  

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

emmiegal25

Anxious Noob

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:08 pm
The white Ninja was getting rather frustrated now. At this point, practically the only person in her way was a pink Curlae. She huffed in annoyance, walking even closer to the small party. She'd just have to take the chance that the girl would see her. Slowly snatching a throwing star from her bag, Mist threw the deadly weapon. A soft thunk made her grin. Target eliminated.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:21 pm
Méigui let out a shriek of horror as her conversation partner simply...dropped. Certainly the woman would be fine as soon as Faetasia's magic had a chance to heal her, but an upper-class party was not the sort of place one expected to see blood flowing. She spun around "Help! Help! Murder!" She shrieked. The Ninja's white fur was just light enough that the Curlae spotted her, and she took off after the assassin, determined to catch her.  

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

emmiegal25

Anxious Noob

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:56 pm
Mist swore under her breath as the Curlae came racing after her. She quickly formed a plan in her head, running into a secluded area nearby. Swiftly turning on the spot, she reached out to grab the Curlae and attempted to cover her mouth. "Please be quiet. I can explain, or you can suffer the same fate."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:07 pm
Méigui froze when the Ninja caught her. Oh goodness, she had not thought this out very well. She definitely wasn't quick enough to avoid the Ninja's catching and silencing her, though she did make a small, terrified squeak as a response.  

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

emmiegal25

Anxious Noob

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:47 pm
Songstress Kitsune
Mist sighed with a mix of anxiety and relief. If this Curlae escaped, she and her services would not longer exist. Before releasing the Curlae, she turned her around so she couldn't run away. Breathing deeply, she opened her mouth to explain, saying, "Really, it is quite simple. Someone wanted that girl dead, and so they hired me. I arrived, and you were in my way the whole time, mind you, but I did my job. No more, no less. That is, until you followed me. Did you think you were going to play the hero?" Her question was purely curious, not condescending in any way.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:09 pm
Méigui was so utterly terrified that Mist likely could pretty much just stand there and she wouldn't even think of running. She nodded slowly. "I just.,,don't understand. I mean, we aren't, we haven't harmed anyone, I swear!" She squeaked. Harm was relative, of course. The upper class that Méigui moved in could perhaps be seen as harmful. "I...yes, I thought to play hero. Foolishly."

emmiegal25

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

emmiegal25

Anxious Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:54 pm
Songstress Kitsune

Mist tilted her head to the side, listening to Méigui speak. "You may not have harmed anyone. She may not have either, at least by your definition of harm. Maybe she cheated someone of their rightful pay, or any number of small hurts that could be taken to heart. And while you wanted to play the hero, I'm a skilled assassin. It was quite a bit foolish. You're lucky I'm not one of the cruel ones, or you may have been dead by now," she spoke, musing out loud and pacing. "Well, now that you know who I am, you can't go back. I suppose the only option is for you to come with me," sighed Mist. She turned, walking towards her home, fully expecting to be followed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:03 pm
Méigui shook her head. What harm was that at all? Clearly those below them took things too far to heart.

She considered. She could run, certainly, try to get back to the party and get away, but Mist had already proven to be quicker than her, she'd be dead before she got up the stairs.

And she was intrigued, she had never seen a Ninja so close, and had never realized how incredibly lovely they tended to be. Part of their skill, she supposed. So she followed.

"Ah, I am Méigui Huabàn." She introduced herself. Might as well, at this point.

emmiegal25

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

emmiegal25

Anxious Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:32 pm
Songstress Kitsune

Mist looked over her shoulder, saying, "I'm Mist. And here we are." She gestured to the small house in front of them. "There isn't much to show, but there's an extra room you can use. I'll guide you there, then we can both sleep, or perhaps you are hungry? I hate to have put you in this situation, but I'm afraid it's necessary." She shrugged, walking inside and into Méigui's guest room.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:38 pm
Méigui blinked. "Mist." Such a pretty name, and so fitting. "You are being too kind," she said, her tail flicking. Certainly Mist could have her sleep on a floor, rather than a rather nice guest room. It certainly wasn't the luxury she was used to, but it was better than being dead, no? "I am well full, there was food at th party." She demurred.

emmiegal25

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

emmiegal25

Anxious Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:02 pm
Songstress Kitsune

Mist turned to look over at Méigui, her head inclined to the side. "Did you know you're a rather pretty Curlae? I've never met any of you before. At least, not up close." She had always been blunt, since Mist was left to her own devices and never developed subtlety.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:06 pm
Méigui was not one for bluntness, usually. She was one for pretty words and little lies and all the things that came with high society. But with Mist...it seemed natural. "You're quite pretty yourself. I must admit, I know your kind only by reputation, and then only in whispers."

emmiegal25

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

emmiegal25

Anxious Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:43 pm
Songstress Kitsune

Mist blushed. Nobody had ever called her pretty before, and the cool-headed Ninja was knocked a little off-balance. "My kind? Some are assassins, as me. Some are crueler than me. You're lucky you chased me instead of one of them. Tell me about you." She swished her tail, happy and intrigued  
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff