Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
From Two Different Worlds... [Starting] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xxbbybearxx

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:33 pm
User Image

Ⓢ ⓣ ⓞ ⓡ ⓨ

Mierro, a neko, has always been kept inside her home, sheltered from the world. Her mother and father, owned a big company and never had time for her. Left home with her was her maid, but even she was too boring to acknowledge her. Given everything she ever wanted, Mierro was still never satisfied. One evening, Mierro, sat at her window staring into the distance. A boy sauntered near her window one day, free of any ties.

Every day she would watch ________ ________ walk past her house, and she would wish that she could be him. One lucky day arrived and Mierro was given the chance to go out and take a walk with her maid. Her maid would keep a close eye on her, but Mierro would never do anything bad. Dancing and skipping around she would be all joyful. But, deep inside she prayed to see the boy again, face to face.

Maybe her luck will change with the meeting of ________ ________? Maybe she will find love? Anything is possible!

Plot twister: ________ ________ is a dog while Mierro is a neko. Her parents would kill her if she ever associated with a "mutt" as her parents call them.

ll Story ll Rules ll Skeleton ll

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:17 pm
User Image

Ⓡ ⓤ ⓛ ⓔ ⓢ

⒈ Follow the Gaia TOS because I really dont feel like getting in trouble for people breaking the rules.

⒉ I do allow cursing but please dont over do it >.<

3. Please add at least a picture and some color to your post. I like to look at pretty stuff~

4. No god-mocking! I hate it when people act as if they are god. Its just stupid.

5. I swear if any of you have the nerve to post only two lines I will hunt you down and drill a screw in your head while your asleep. I went there -__-

6.. No real pictures. You must use an Anime picture because real pictures creeps me out...

7. Fill out the profile layout exactly how I give it to you or I will not be a happy

8. I am the all mighty ruler of this RP so I have the right to add rules as I see fit

9. Lastly have fun. But, not to much fun if you know what I mean~ *wink wink*

xxbbybearxx

xxbbybearxx

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:32 pm
User Image

Ⓢ ⓚ ⓔ ⓛ ⓔ ⓣ ⓞ ⓝ

[align=center][size=18][color=#646D7E][b] Name of Char. Here[/b][/color][/size][/align]

[align=center][IMG] Picture Here [/IMG][/align]

[align=center][color=2][size=9]

[b]Name:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Gender:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]Abilities:[/b]

[b]Biography:[/b]

[b]Puppet Master:[/b]

[/size][/color][/align]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:46 pm
Mierro Kasaki

User Image

Name: Mierro Kasaki

Personality: Mierro is a happy-go-lucky girl even though shes been locked away all her life. But, that is only her outside facade. Truly in her heart she is lonely and has always wanted a friend. Mierro tends to ignore all her pains for the sake of not bothering others.

Abilities: Jump intensely high, Sensitive hearing taste and smell, Balance, Sense danger, Night Vision

Biography: Mierro, a neko, has always been kept inside her home, sheltered from the world. Her mother and father, owned a big company and never had time for her. Left home with her was her maid, but even she was too boring to acknowledge her. Given everything she ever wanted, Mierro was still never satisfied.She hopes to find a friend one day and explore the world shes never known.

Puppet Master: BubblyBubbi

[imgright]http://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx283/Black_Rose_995/3183252411_1546954a45.jpg[/imgright]
[color=#6960EC][size=21]ღ Ϻɨεяяσ Ӄɑsɑӄɨ ღ[/size][/color]

[size=9][url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6fPzVNIEB0&feature=relmfu]EXO-K - What Is Love[/url][/size]

[color=#646D7E]『[size=9] As the sun rises and sets, in the end,.. [/size] 』[/color]

[color=#6960EC] Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text [b]Speech Speech Speech Speech Speech Speech Speech Speech Speech Speech Speech Speech[/b] text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. [/color]

[color=#646D7E]❁❀✿✾❁❀✿✾❁❀✿✾❁❀✿✾❁❀✿✾❁❀✿✾❁❀✿✾
[/color]

[color=#646D7E]『[size=9] ...I will still always be alone [/size] 』[/color]

[IMG]http://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx283/Black_Rose_995/3183252411_1546954a45-4.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx283/Black_Rose_995/3183252411_1546954a45-2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx283/Black_Rose_995/3183252411_1546954a45-1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx283/Black_Rose_995/3183252411_1546954a45-3.jpg[/IMG]

xxbbybearxx

Tweeterbri

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:11 pm
User Image

Name: Clyde Arwen Katindale

Personality: Clyde is very laid back and relaxed. He doesn't really talk to his other school mates choosing to stay out of the drama and do his own thing. He isn't shy don't get him wrong but he doesn't like the noise. The neko is also kind, respectful, and curious but can have a temper if provoked.

Abilities:Sound. Imagine a radio station, Clyde can match his station to an opponents and cause the following: Disorientation, headaches, double images, slowed reaction time. He also has hightened senses and can move quickly. Because of his sensitive ears he is often seen wearing headphones to block out the noise and prrotect himself if he has to use his ability for it can backfire.

Biography: Clyde is just like any normal highschool kid..just alittle lazy. He is currently starting early college classes while he finishes up highschool choosing to get a head start, the only downside is that he has to walk. But that's fine with him for he has a secret route he likes to take. The one that leads him by that beautiful house..the one with the Neko girl.
Clyde always took this route but by chance one afternoon had caught a glimpse of one of its residents. Her name he does not know, but one day he wishes to know it. The more he gets to see the girl the more curious he becomes. Heck, he even had planned on jumping the fence one night just to talk to her. But, would he get caught? Would he find the one?
Sure, he had dated before but it never felt right..

Puppet Master: Tweeterbri

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:29 pm
Tweeterbri

Accepted^^ I'll start~  

xxbbybearxx

xxbbybearxx

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:31 pm
Tweeterbri

User Image
ღ Ϻɨεяяσ Ӄɑsɑӄɨ ღ

EXO-K - What Is Love

As the sun rises and sets, in the end,..

Mierro stared outside her window, looking into the distance. Her hands would tap on the window every time she saw a bird fly across the sky. Swaying her tail softly back and forth, her face explained it all. She was completely bored. -ring ring- her phone went off in her pocket and she took it out. It read "Mother". Heavily sighing she flipped open the phone and answered the call "Probably asking me to be careful again, even though Im not doing anything." "Hello, mom?..... yes mom.... of course mom...." she rambled on with the same conversation she goes on with everyday. Hanging up the phone, Mierro continued to stare out the window.

❁❀✿✾❁❀✿✾❁❀✿✾❁❀✿✾❁❀✿✾❁❀✿✾❁❀✿✾

...I will still always be alone

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:10 pm
BubblyBubbi

User Image

▍ ▎ ▏ Clyde Arwen Katindale ▏ ▎ ▍

Just because you swim with the flow..

⊗ ╀ ╁ ╂ ╃ ╄ ╅ ╆ ╇ ╈ ╉ ╊ ╋ ⊗ ⊗ ╀ ╁ ╂ ╃ ╄ ╅ ╆ ╇ ╈ ╉ ╊ ╋ ⊗

Who did he think he was trying to fool...dumb kid. he burnette was in a sour mood. It had been a rough day.
First, his dad had left on a business trip this morning without saying goodbye Who does that?. Second, he had lost his homework believe it or not and third..some kid at school had dumped a soda on his feet and swore up and down it was an accident! Clyde knew better though, they'd been rivals since 9th grade..it was a challenge.
The neko continued to grumble untill he began to notice the familar surroundings. That white picket fence, the old tire swing in the yard over, then the house itself. His deep brown dog ears perked up as he tilted his head up to look at the home. Is she here today? he looked up at the windows in search of the female. Call him a stalking pervert if you want but he couldn't help it. Clyde wanted to get to know this girl, the one who only appeared from behind the safety of the window never outside. It was almost like she was trapped there withen her own home in his opinion..like a princess imprisoned in the tower awaiting her release. .

Doesn't mean you can't turn around and swim against it.

Tweeterbri

Tweeterbri

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:49 pm
Thank you! xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:26 am
Tweeterbri

User Image
ღ Ϻɨεяяσ Ӄɑsɑӄɨ ღ

EXO-K - What Is Love

"Maybe he will stop by again.." she thought and turned her head around, looking at her digital clock in her bed stand. 2:52 the clock read, and she turned her attention back to the window. High school just ended a couple of minutes ago and the mysterious boy should be on his way back home. Every day, starting from a couple of weeks ago, a handsome boy would walk by her house to go to and from school. Waiting every moment of the day to see him her eyes searching in wonder for him. Spotting him in the distance her ears perked up and her tail flicked in the air. Mierro would blush every time she thought about him and as he neared closer to her house, her pulse quickened. "Miss?" a voice called from the hallway. Ignoring her maid, Yamaki, she stared at the boy dreamily. "Miss, your afternoon tea is ready." Mierro's tail shooed her way as she was just so mesmerized by the mysterious boy. "I'll come down in a bit." Her maid started to get annoyed and walked into her room, picking her up by her collar, and taking her down stairs. Mierro pouted and sat in her finely detailed chair, sipping her tea.

xxbbybearxx

xxbbybearxx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:27 am
Hahah you're welcome!! <3  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:37 pm
BubblyBubbi

User Image

Just because your suppossed to swim with the flow..

Clyde slowed his pace a bit as he reached the first link to the houses metal fence. As his green-orange eyes looked up to the window he knew belonged to the girl his heart started to race, for there she was. Watching the streets with those curious eyes of hers. A grin spread across his face, "What's on your aginda for today kitten?" that's the pet name he had given her considering she was a neko. The canine tilted his head alittle to get a better few of the house from the corner of his vision.
This was all routine for them both. Every since he had started walking home after second semester Clyde took this route. Not only did it keep him out of the quiet home waiting for him but the neighborhood was nice. Don't lie..you have a crush on her. his cheecks turned flush and he looked over at the street. That tidbit of info he told no one, expescially not his friends. They'd have a feild day! Just like when he asked them who lived here.
Clyde ganced back up and was quickly disapointed. She was gone...probably taken somewhere to have crumpets or something by that crazy maid he assumed. She was bad tempered..
Once he and a pal, Toto had tried to peek into the windows to long as they made playfull guess at what lay beyond the curtians, she chased them away having caught them on her way out for her walk. Clyde knew better now and would cross the street if he caught her on her afternoon walk.

Doesn't mean you can't turn agains't it and go your own way now does it?.

Tweeterbri

xxbbybearxx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:30 pm
Tweeterbri

User Image
ღ Ϻɨεяяσ Ӄɑsɑӄɨ ღ

EXO-K - What Is Love

Staring into the sweet caramel-brownish liquid Mierro spaced out, having no idea of her surrounds. "Miss?" a voice echoed off in the distance "Miiss?" the voice seemed to have grown a bit angry withher and got nearer "Miss!" Mierro jerked her head up and stared around. "Madam, what is wrong? You've been acting strange these past few weeks." Yamaki looked worried and walked over to Mierro, taking a seat beside her. Mierro stared at her as if she was crazy, seeing as there was nothing strange about her. Her maid sighed heavily, knowing what the problem was but not wanting to face the troubles that come with it yet. "I know about that boy." Mierro's head quickly turned to her with sparkles in her eye. Softening her face, she knew it wasnt going to be easy to tell her "That boy is a mutt. You cannot associate yourself with mutts like that. Both your parents are extremely against dog. They smell horrible, their dirty, their rambunctious...." she rambled on for minutes, almost seeming hours. Her heart sunk with every word that her maid spoke. "B-but,.. its not like I know him right? Am I not allowed to dream about such a boy...?" her voice was melancholy, depressed. Yamaki patted her head and shook it "Yes. Even that is not allowed. So please, under your parents orders, do not ever talk to him, okay?" giving her a warming and caring smile, Yamaki placed her hands on Mierro's. Dying from within, Mierro nodded her head "I-I promise..." ands she was off back into her room, staring out the window with tears in her eyes.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:06 pm
BubblyBubbi

User Image

Just because your suppossed to swim with the flow..

"Mhmm...yes. No! Did you get a picture really? Pops, your gunna be rockin in the office when you get back ya know?" Clyde had his phone pinched between his right ear and shoulder as he unlocked the front door to their condo.
A laughed echoed from the phone and a playful reply was made causing the dark haired canine to become flustered, his tail stopped wagging a moment..before continuing its lazy pace. "No I didn't say hi! She's always flanked by that crazy maid, she'd beat me over the head with a stick." it may be over reacting but his dad chuckled and told him to get take out and giving a date/time when he would be home, ending it with a farewell.
With a click the conversation was over and it was quiet again minus the calm drone of the television. This was also a regular routine for the boy. You see, his father was photographer for a magazine company that took pics of the wild, different towns, vintage cars and the works. A sort of discovery channel company if you will..so he traveled a lot.
Clyde dropped his backpack on his bedroom floor and flopped face first onto the blue patterned quilt, something he kept even though it was decorated with childish intrests he enjoyed when 11 and 12 years old. It was a gift his mother had made for him..
"Ahh! Freakin bored!" he propped his head up on his elbows and watched the TV with mild interest, white tipped pointed ears swiveling about as the voices would raise or fall in volume. Homework tilll eight then food! he nodded to himself and began work, removing his black laptop from its case and turning it on. The blue light from its screen cast shadows across his face and room while he flicked his eyes over the popups. .

Doesn't mean that you can't turn around and go your own way does it?

(I have a surprise for Mierro! ;3 )  

Tweeterbri

xxbbybearxx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:39 pm
Tweeterbri

User Image
ღ Ϻɨεяяσ Ӄɑsɑӄɨ ღ

EXO-K - What Is Love

Pulling out a tissue from its container, Mierro petted her eyes dry. -knock knock- "Miss, are you okay..?" her maid walked in quietly with a sadden looked. Mierro turned around and looked at her, nodding. Comforting Mierro, Yamaki wrapped her arms around her head and held her "Im sorry that I said all those things even though I know you like him. I just dont want your parents to be mad at you for something so simple that you can avoid it." Mierro nodded her head and cried a bit more. Yamaki felt so horrible for causing so much pain in Mierro. Mierro was almost like a daughter to her and just wanted to keep her safe. As the sun set Yamaki led Mierro to her bed and tucked her in. Leaving a cup of hot tea on her bed stand she closed the door and left. Mierro twisted and turned in her bed. Finally settling down on her side, she stared into the darkness, thinking about the boy. His smile was bright and it always made her day. His face was always so calm and peaceful. She longed to be with him. Slowly she closed her eyes and drifted into a deep sleep, dreaming about her life the way she wanted it with him.

O.O.C. A surprise?! She would love one! <3

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items