Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
A Kishin at the DWMA? (For Listressa and I) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:28 pm
Who would of thought that Asura had a daughter. And, its even more surprising that she desided to attend the Death Weapon Miester Academy the very school that holds Maka Albarn the woman who had killed her father many years ago. We can only imagine what people must think of her, and how they treat her its a good thing she has her partner there to protect her or she might have been killed in an 'accident' a long time ago. And, as if the torment of the City's residents wasnt enough there seems to be a new spark of insanity that is taking over the world, and non other then this poor girl is being blamed. Will she be able to make it hrough life with the burden of who blood line? Or, will she embrace the madness and drag her partner down with her?

Symbols and stuff~

[imgleft]ImageCodeHere[/imgleft]
[align=right][color=ColorChoiceHere][size=24]FullNameHere[/size][/color][/align]

[align=center][color=black][size=18]SymbolOfChoice[/size][/color]

[color=ColorOfChoice][b]Nickname[/b]:
[b]Age[/b]:
[b]Weapon or Meister[/b]:
[b]Personality[/b]:
[b]Bio[/b]:
[b]Extra[/b]:
[b]Username[/b]:[/color]

[color=black][size=18]SymbolOfChoice[/size][/color][/align]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:36 pm
User Image
Jonathan Grace

☽☠☾

Nickname: John
Weapon or Meister: Weapon/Scythe
Personality: John is calm, cute, and observant. He is always keeping an eye on his partner to ensure that she is safe and unharmed because he doesnt trust the people in the city to leave her alone. He is rather protective and wont let many people near his partner in fear for her life.
Bio: John is the oldest of three boys, and two girls. He would always wrestle with his btother, and he would play save the Princess with his sisters. He would run errands for his mother before sitting down to talk with his father. In other words he loved his family. So, when he desided to leave home at the age of fourteen to attend the DWMA he was sent with his family's blessings and the key to the family's small home in the City.
Extra: He comes from a long line of protectors.
Username: Ms_Dave_Strider

☽☠☾

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:51 pm
User Image
Kyouki Jace Tsukuyomi

☪ ❣☽

Nickname: Yuki
Weapon or Meister: Meister
Personality: I'm very quiet and sensitive on the outside, but once you actually get to know me I'm fun and outgoing. I accept all dares and challenges and always search for approval, even with my family history. 
Bio: As what's already said, I'm the only daughter of Kishin Asura. With my family history following me everywhere everyone always judges me, except for my Weapon and a few others. I don't mind the company, in fact we're quite the reckless bunch. I love partying with them. But on the more serious note, I can accept any mission and always search for approval and for me to stand out as just Kyouki. Not the person who's the daughter of the Kishin, but my own self!
Extra: I'm the daughter of Asura.... But you already know that.....
Username: Layla Listressa

☪ ❣☽

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:12 pm
Layla Listressa

Oh~ I like her~ I can post first or you can i'll let you deside.  

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:35 pm
User Image
Kyouki "Yuki" Jace Tsukuyomi

☪ ❣☽

Kyouki awoke with a gasp for air, her right hand at her chest holding her heart and those amber-red eyes shot open. Her throat hurt which meant she had screamed from her nightmares yet again. Soon realizing that she was safe in her room, cloaked by darkness she looked over at her clock. 2:06am it shined back at her through the dark. Taking her hand away she held her head and shut her eyes, trying to get rid of the only image of her father she had left. She hated that horrid man, if it weren't for him. She'd be just a regular normal girl who was known by everyone by her personality, not her family. Tears fell from the shut eyes as she huddled her knees close to her ebony lace gown, her long raven hair covering her face while in a ball.

☪ ❣☽
Mrs_Dave_Strider

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:58 pm
User Image
Jonathan Grace

☽☠☾

John shot up out of his bed at the sound of his partner screaming. "What could it be at this hour?" He asked himself quietly as he carefully got out of bed and walked across the messy floor of his room. Note to self. Clean room. He thought calmly as he shoved open his syubborn bedroom door. He had told his father to fix it many years ago but it never got done. He stopped long enough to realize that the house was dead quiet. This worried him. What had caused his partner to scream? And, why wasnt she still screaming? Did something stealk her or worse? "Yuki?" He called out as he plkaced his hand against the wall as he walked along the hall counting the doors before his partner's room. When he reached the third door he knocked on the door quietly. "Hey Yuki are you ok in there? Can i come in?" He asked as a tense feeling washed over him. Had he failed in prtecting hjis friend?

☽☠☾

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:27 pm
User Image

☪ ❣☽

Hearing her name being called by her partner's calm and sweet voice, she got herself together quickly and got out of bed. Walking swift and quiet footsteps along the soft carpet, she knew how to cover up her emotions and this would be another time. Opening the door she saw him, the sleepy head partner of hers with his messed up short brown hair. "Nothing's wrong John.... I'm alright, all in one piece. It was just another nightmare and that's it. Go back to bed." she says only telling half the truth. But it was so dark that you could barely see the red streaks that colored her ivory skin, or how her body was steadily shaking.

☪ ❣☽
Mrs_Dave_Strider

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:46 pm
User Image
Jonathan Grace

☽☠☾

"That wasnt just any nightmare. Why dont you tell me about it?" John asked calmly as he stiffled a yawn. He was curious as to what had frightened his friend so much. He was alert like he always was when he was awake. He wouldnt be falling asleep again tonight. What time was it? He looked past Yuki to the alarm clock on her night stand that said it was five O'clock am. He gave a light sigh before leaning against the door way. "Geez Yuki. I wouldnt be surprised if you woke up the whole neighborhood at this early hour." He said calmly with a light smile as he looked over his partner's dishelved, and tired apperance. This was the girl he had devoted his life to protecting. Nott that it was a bad thing but it wasnt an wasy job, and having everyone in the City hate her didnt help at all.

☽☠☾

(Sorry if my posts are crap. Its late and i have writers block lD)
Layla Listressa

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:56 pm
User Image

☪ ❣☽

"It's nothing I'm fine. Just go back to bed, your getting old because your hearing things...." she says, ignoring the subject like usual and closed the door. Sliding back into bed where she cuddled her body pillow and shut her eyes, forgetting this happened and fell back asleep.

☪ ❣☽

{It's fine..... This is my last post for the night anyway, see you tomorrow!}
Mrs_Dave_Strider

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:24 am
User Image
Jonathan Grace

☽☠☾

Johjn was a bit pissed off at the fact that she had closed the door in his face. Then again Yuki was like that. If she didnt want you to know something she would ignore you. "Night." He mummbled quietly as he headed back down the hall to his room nearly tripping over his dog Spark. "Spark dont sleep in the middle of the hall." He hissed quietly as the dog looked up at him. "Come on boy." He whispered quietly as he walked through his still open bedroom door and made his way carefully over the messy bedroom floor. He had to admit that this was starting to get annoying but he was good at making messes. Not picking them up. He settled himself in bed as his dog desided to sleep at the foot of the bed. "Night Spark." He mummbled quietly as he lay awake in bed.

☽☠☾

Layla Listressa

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:39 am
User Image

☪ ❣☽

After about 4 more hours of uncomfortable sleep, more of returning nightmares. But somehow she willed herself not to scream herself awake again, she awoke with more tears in her eyes. Something that she never allowed anybody to see. Even her own partner. So she got up and walked out of her room and into the kitchen, making herself some coffee and John some breakfast. Since she was the only one that could actually cook without burning down the kitchen. Her long, waistline raven hair in a loose braid with bits and pieces of hair strands coming undone. She ignored the fact and kept cooking, allowing herself to hum her mother's lullaby. After her coffee was finished she set it to the side and finished up with her partner's breakfast.

☪ ❣☽

Mrs_Dave_Strider

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:02 am
User Image
Jonathan Grace

☽☠☾

John finally desided to get up and get changed into his work cloths. They had a mission today and it was closer to home then most of their other missions were. They would be going to Canada in search of a Kishin that went by the name of 'Slash'. "How original." He mummbled under his breath as he went over the mission details in his head. He finished pulling on his shoes before following his dog out of the room. "Spark calm yourself. What is wrong with you?" He sighed lightly as the smell of breakfast hit him dead on. "Oh. Now i see Yuki is cooking." He said with a light sighv as a small smile spread across his lips. Something about that girl's cooking made his dog go crazy and it was a bit annoying but then again before Yuki moved in the poor dog was stuch eating John's burnt cooking. So basicly the dog rarely ate. "You making my dog fat." He said calmly as he walked into the kitchen and peered over her shoulder to see what she was making.

☽☠☾

(I love this song and i was already listening to it XD)
Layla Listressa

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:38 am
User Image

☪ ❣☽

After about a few minutes, she had finished and felt John behind her. But he'd never been this close behind her in fact when he spoke she jumped. Turning around to face him she frowned, "Don't scare me like that John! Jeez!" she scolds him and turns back around while putting his food on a plate and set it on the counter top then strolls over to her iced coffee, taking a nice well deserved sip before speaking softly. "Not my fault you refuse to eat my cooking. Even though its alright..." she says then takes another drink while leaning casually on the other counter where her cup was.Closing her eyes a savoring its wonderful flavor as usual. "Your the Kishin's daughter! Why should we accept you?!" "Your nothing but another bomb ready to explode!" Ahhh...... Her tormentors were back again. Oh joy....

☪ ❣☽

{ :O Awesome! I love this song and listening to it now...}
Mrs_Dave_Strider

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:07 pm
User Image
Jonathan Grace

☽☠☾

"Me refuse food? Ha! I eat more then Coach Black Star." John said with a small smirk as he picked a peice of bacon off of his plate before throwing it to Spark before grabbiong a peice for himself. "Hm. Looks like a few people have come to complain about last night's disturbance." He noted with a growl of annoyance. "If we ignore them they will go away... And, if they dont i could always 'convince' then to leave." He said calmly as he watcheed for his partner's reaction with a light frown. Why couldnt anyone else see that Yuki wasnt evil like her father? Sure there have been times when she was taken over with fits of insanity but then again so had John due to their connection. There weere people like Wes- Maka and Soul's son who was named after Soul's older brother, and the rest of their friends that liked to have Yuki around but then there were others that just wanted her gone... It made him sick.

☽☠☾

Layla Listressa

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:32 pm
User Image

☪ ❣☽

"Some people don't learn like us. Their covered so much by hate that they're blind for eternity." she replies wisely and finishes her coffee. She gets off the counter and puts her cup in the sinks while washing it, her eyes fixed on her hands which her still slightly trembling. But she ignored her personal issues and walks to her room and grabs a change of clothes then heads into the bathroom to take her shower. "Yo John! Call Wes and tell him to meet us up at the court before we leave!" she yells over the shower knowing darn well he can hear her.

☪ ❣☽

Mrs_Dave_Strider

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas