Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The Darkness and the Light (Lxox and I) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:20 pm
There is no such thing as Heaven or Hell. Just the dreaded place we call Earth. All Angel's and Demon's do their work on the cursed land trying their hardest to ignore the other's exsistance which is easier said then done. Now it is frowned upon for an Angel to fall in love with a Demon though it is not forbbiden like most Humans beleve. And, not all Demons are as bad as they seem. Sometimes you just have to really get to know someone before you can judge them. This is something a young angel boy will learn soon enough when he meets a Demon out in the forest away from the hussle and bussle of the city. Will this turn into blooming romance? Or, willm the Angel ignore the Demon's exsistance for the rest of his exsistance?

[imgleft]ImageCodeHere[/imgleft]
[align=right][color=ColorChoiceHere][size=24]FullNameHere[/size][/color][/align]

[align=center][color=black][size=18]SymbolOfChoice[/size][/color]

[color=ColorOfChoice][b]Nickname[/b]:
[b]Age[/b]:
[b]Seme or Uke[/b]:
[b]Personality[/b]:
[b]Bio[/b]:
[b]Extra[/b]:
[b]Username[/b]:[/color]

[color=black][size=18]SymbolOfChoice[/size][/color][/align]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:27 pm
User Image
Nathan Roan

☽۞☾

Nickname: Noth
Seme or Uke: Seme
Personality: Noth is calm, and collective and a bit sadistic on a rare occasion. He likes to stay away from loud noises, and people because he get headaches easily and when his head starts to hurt he starts to snap. Buty, one you get past his hot temper he is rather kind, and gentle.
Bio: Noth had gotten board of living around other people so he went off to live in the woods where he wouldnt be bothered. Or, so he thought. He hadnt exspected some Angel boy to come and visit the forset he was in. Usually other Angels and Demons avoided his forset because he had clamed it as his. Oh well if worse come to worse he could always scare the boy away.
Extra: He has and acute sense of sight, hearing, and smell.
Username: Mrs_Dave_Strider

☽۞☾

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

birth control faces

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:37 pm
May I have the part? smile )  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:45 pm
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
May I have the part? smile )

Um its already taken..  

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

swallowtaiLxox

7,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:37 pm
Mrs_Dave_Strider

User Image
Sachael Engelbert

♑≎≎♑≎≎♑

Nickname: Sai
Seme or Uke: Uke
Personality: Sai is really shy and quiet around people he doesn't know very well but he is usually really cheerful and also very loving towards the people he's close to. His naivety has always been his downfall and because of this, he has gotten tricked and hurt in the past. Despite the tricks and lies he he gets back in return, he still manages to smile brightly even though he bears so much sadness in his heart.
Bio: He has happily lived alongside the humans for most of his life. He has made many friends and he has also been hurt a number of times. When one of his closest friends betrayed him, he has had enough and then he fled to a forest without knowing that it's someone's territory.
Extra: Sai has the ability to heal/cure but using this power of his drains a lot of his energy. Sai also has the ability to control water.
Username: swallowtaiLxox

♑≎≎♑≎≎♑

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:42 am
User Image
Nathan Roan

☽۞☾

Noth lifted his hand to inturupt a ray of sunshine that was floating in through the leaves of the treas. "Even now that i have been here for a few years the beauty of this place never seizes to amaze me." He said with a light smile as he looked out at the forest landscape everythiong was perfect exsept the fact that he could sense something extra... An Angel. He sighed in exsaperation. "Why is there an Angel in my forest?" He asked himself calmly as he stood up from his spot on his porch steps and made his way deeper into the forest to investigate. He didnt like intruders. They always hurt the forest in some way wheather it was by chopping down a tree for fire wood or to simply be destructive. Well he wasnt goint to let that happen this time.

☽۞☾

(Sorry it took me so long to reply but i have to sleep to you know XD)
Mrs_Dave_Strider

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

swallowtaiLxox

7,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:47 pm
Mrs_Dave_Strider

User Image
Sachael Engelbert

♑≎≎♑≎≎♑

Sai leaned against the tree, sobbing as he hugged his legs. "W-why...why does this always happen to me..." he hiccuped. He rested his head on his knees, thinking about what just happened. The friend who he trusted the most, tried to sell him to some people when he found out that he was angel. Sai raised his head up to face the sky. 'God, please...help me...'He thought as he closed his eyes and let the sunshine beat down on his face. His tears glistened as they rolled down his cheeks, 'Smile Sai...smile...' his mother's voice rang in his ears. Sai slowly opened his eyes, a smile slowly formed on his lips. Sai took in one shaky breath before wiping the the tears off of his face. "What am I going to do now...and where am I?" he asked himself as he looked around.

((ooc: it's okay, it took quite a long time for me to do my character profile~))

♑≎≎♑≎≎♑

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:05 am
User Image
Nathan Roan

☽۞☾

"Salt water? In the forest.... Wait it isnt strong so is this person crying?" Noth asked himself quietly as he followed the scent to a boy under one of the larger trees of the forest. Wait.... That smll. Could this boy be an Angel? He let te boy's scent wrap around him before letting a smirk take over his features. No dought about it. He thought calmly as he steped out of the shadows to 'greet' the boy. "Why hello there. What brings you this deep into the forest?" He asked calmly as he stopped a few feet away from the boy with snow white hair. Now that Noth had gotten a good look at the Angel it didnt really surprise him that he was an Angel what with the color of the boy's hair, and his girlish features. Anyone would have been able to figure out the truth if they really took the time to look for thre evidence.

☽۞☾

swallowtaiLxox

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

swallowtaiLxox

7,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:06 pm
Mrs_Dave_Strider

User Image
Sachael Engelbert

♑≎≎♑≎≎♑

Sai was whipped his head around when he heard a voice. He froze for a moment, taking in the man's beautiful creature. 'Is he like me?' he thought as he stood up from his spot. 'No, he isn't'. Sai felt that a different kind of aura was coming off him, but the man didn't seem to have any intent on harming him, maybe. "I-I'm sorry...I got here by accident. I dont actually know where this place is..." he said softly as he averted the man's gaze. He took a quick glance at hum before looking back down at the ground while he nervously shifted from one foot to another.

♑≎≎♑≎≎♑

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:30 pm
User Image
Nathan Roan

☽۞☾

Noth noted that the boy seem nervous. Did he suspect him of being a Demon? Did he have that ability? No... If he had known he was a Demon then he would have chalanged him, or run away the second he found out. He should have killed the Angel by now for tresspassing but something about the boy told him not to. So, he would let the boy... For now. "What is your name boy?" He asked calmly as he combed his hair back with his fingers. He froze when he finally got a glimps of his eyes. It was a quick glimps but hit was there non the less. They were such a light, and gentle color. A nice sea green maybe? But, that was besides the point. He only knew of one person with the same color eyes and they were dead. Noth had made sure of that himself. This couldnt be... No it was impossible... He would try and keep this Angel close at hand so that he could try and figure out who he really was.

☽۞☾

swallowtaiLxox

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

swallowtaiLxox

7,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:29 pm
Mrs_Dave_Strider

User Image
Sachael Engelbert

♑≎≎♑≎≎♑

"U-Uh, my n-name is Sachael...Sachael Engelbert..." he stammered as he tried to raise his head to face him but failing miserably. His eyes were closed shut, talking to the stranger made him really nervous. He grasped his top with his hand as he fiddled with the ties on his top with the other. "I-I'll be leaving now if you want..." he said softly as he unfurled his white, silvery wings "Ouch!"Sai brought up his hand to touch his shoulder and then saw that his wings were blood-stained "Wha...?" he mumbled but then he remembered that his wings were torn when he tried to escape from the bad guys. "I can't fly..." he whispered, his face quickly going pale.

♑≎≎♑≎≎♑

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:49 pm
User Image
Nathan Roan

☽۞☾

"Nathan Roan. But, please. I go by Noth." Noth said calmly as he watched the boy calmly he had half a mind to just leave the boy where he was but seeing the wound he knew he wouldnt be able to sleep well if he didnt at least give the boy a place to stay for the night... Plus it would make it easier to keep an eye on him. "Oh. You are injured... Well my house is not far from here and it would be inconsiderate to just leave you here with such an injury." He said calmly as he offered his hand to the boy to help him up. This was going to be bothersome he could just tell. Of all the Demons out there he had to be the one with a conscious. He let out a light sigh at the thought. If his father saw him offering his assistance to an Angel he would have been disowned after getting the scoulding of his life., It was a good thing his father was halfway around the world.

☽۞☾

(Sorry if its crap i got sick and am having trouble consentrating DX)
swallowtaiLxox

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

swallowtaiLxox

7,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:07 pm
Mrs_Dave_Strider

User Image
Sachael Engelbert

♑≎≎♑≎≎♑

Sai winced in pain when he folded his wings again, his eyes getting a little bit teary. When he heard Noth offered him a place to stay, he let out a small sigh. He wouldn't have known what to do. He couldn't go back to the city and he didn't even know where he was and now, his wings were damaged. He smiled at the man a little, feeling a little bit better.m
Maybe he can be trusted. "Would it really be okay if I stayed with you for a while?" he asked "I don't know what I should do in return, should I cook for you, clean maybe?...I don't want to be a freeloader..." he said softly.

((ooc: it's fine, don't worry~ I'm sorry if my writing is not up to standard. I'm kind of new to roleplaying but thank you for doing a rp with me (*^o^*)))

♑≎≎♑≎≎♑

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:08 pm
User Image
Nathan Roan

☽۞☾

"I dont need anything done that i cant do myself. But, it wouldnt be very kind of me to just leave an injured person out in the woods alone now would it?" Noth asked with a light smile. He hated how he had to face those cursed smiles. But, if he was going to convince the boy to get him to come with him poor little Sai might just end up wandering around the forest aimlessly. Now he couldnt allow that. "Come now before it gets dark. You wouldnt want a pack of wolves smelling your blood or they will go into a frenzy." He said calmly as he turned back to the forest and walked off. The boy would follow no doubt. Angels were such a curious race. Noth had realized this a long time ago... But, then again not all of them were stupid enouigh to follow a Demon into the woods whether they knew he was or not.

☽۞☾

(Oh i dont mind your a lot better at RPing then a few of my other RP buddies but i still love them all to death~)
swallowtaiLxox

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

swallowtaiLxox

7,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:41 pm
Mrs_Dave_Strider

User Image
Sachael Engelbert

♑≎≎♑≎≎♑

Sai took a step towards the forest, then stopping for a moment. "Should I? He doesn't seem to be a bad person, maybe I...I can trust this person..." He thought as he shook his head lightly then continued to follow after the Noth. Sai walked in awe when he looked around his surroundings. Lush, green trees, spots of sunshine marked the rich brown soil. The forest was away from civilisation, safe from the destructive hands of humans. I wish...I was like this forest, untouched and undisturbed by human hands he thought sadly, a slight frown slowly formed on his lips and he bowed his head. Everytime he remembered, it always made him want to cru but he didnt because he didn't like crying in front of people especially people he doesn't even know well. His lips quivered as he tried to hold his tears back, taking another deep breath. Sai looked back up, his eye glassy but his frown was bent into a smile.

♑≎≎♑≎≎♑

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces