Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Home of Zachary Mercer Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lantob

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:35 pm
Bla  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:42 pm
Zachary Mercer

User Image

Zack woke up to sunlight filtering in through his bedroom window. He had fallen asleep at his desk again, drawing up blueprints for his next big contract. He had to get up though, seeing as how today was the day his first slave arrived. He walked down the stairs and hobbled into the washroom, after a quick shower he was ready to face the day. He threw on some clothes and walked outside grabbing the morning paper of his deck. He paid the paperboy an extra 20 dollars to deliver the paper to him, seeing how his house was alone on the top of a large hill.

He smiled as he returned into the house, retreating to his recliner in the living room. He sat back as he skimmed through the newspaper passing time before his slave arrived.

lantob

iilovecakes

Clean Businesswoman

3,100 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:48 pm
User Image
Sabrina
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
A car pulled up to the estate as a man got out with a crate labeled "DO NOT OPEN" on the side. There we're magical seals around the box and inside was a sleeping Sabrina with a magic sealing collar. She was demonic neko with a fiery attitude with a burning power to match. The man knocked on the door and waited for the man to open the door

lantob

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:13 am
iilovecakes

Zachary Mercer

User Image

Zack stood up quickly to the knock at the door. He quickly maneuvered to it opening it up revealing a man with a box. "So you keep her in a book huh?" He said glancing down at it then back up to the man, handing him the order form already filled out as well as a large tip in an envelope. "Thank you very much" Zack said picking the large box up on his shoulder. He walked back into the house careful not to hit the box of the walls. "Have a good day." He said to the man as he closed the door.

"Now lets open you up." Zack said as he laid the box carefully on the ground, he glanced around then walked off to the garage grabbing a chisel and a hammer. He returned to the box quickly breaking it open...

lantob

iilovecakes

Clean Businesswoman

3,100 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:20 pm
User Image
Sabrina
The man nodded and walked off knowning the man was probably in for the ride of his life with this slave. He didn't know she was returned by a number of owners because of how disobedient and dangerous, she was known to break stuff, back talk and sometimes attack without any reason. As she laid in the box she groaned some hearing a constant ticking sound. "Geez, can't they keep it down.....rotten humans." she groaned as she opened one eye to see nothing but black but then a little light poking into the darkness.

lantob

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:30 pm
iilovecakes

Zachary Mercer

User Image

"Well good morning!" Zack said excitedly as he glanced down at the cute girl in the box. She had a petite little figure and tiny wings sprouting on her back. "Welcome to your new home." He said smiling down at her. He would enjoy playing with her. "Anyhow my name is Zachary Mercer, you can call me Zack." He said pausing to lay down the chisel. "Your Sabrina right?" He asked her as he turned back to her.

lantob

iilovecakes

Clean Businesswoman

3,100 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:11 pm
User Image
Sabrina
"Uhh yeah?" she said sitting up lightly wondering what the person in front of her wanted. He didn't look like someone that was gonna kill her but he did look human which bothered her but she wouldn't mention it.....at least for now. She got up slowly as she felt wobbly from the trip to the place in the dank box. "So what's up with this place?" she asked.

lantob

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:17 pm
iilovecakes

Zachary Mercer

User Image

"This is your new home." He said smiling at her, "Make yourself at home," he said as he walked towards the kitchen. "Would you like something to drink?" He asked as he opened the fridge door, grabbing a jug of lemonade. He walked over to the cupboard pouring himself up a glass. He took a sip of it the sour flavor sitting in his mouth. He smiled at it as he turned to her. "So is this the first place you have been brought to?" He asked glancing over at her.

lantob

iilovecakes

Clean Businesswoman

3,100 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:50 pm
User Image
Sabrina
"Yeah Lemonade..." "I want some." she said as she walked around the house. It looked big and it reminded her of one of her old owners. He had a big house, he was a pervert. He would chase her around the mansion constantly grabbing at her clothes. She wondered why this human wanted her in his place.

lantob
Sorry for not posting in a while, been held up with reading up for Vacation

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:37 pm
iilovecakes

Zachary Mercer

User Image

"Lemonade it is then," He said reaching for another glass out of the cupboard. He poured the lemonade into the glass placing the jug back in the fridge as he laid the lemonade down at the table in front of one of the chairs. "So you never did answer, have you ever been sold before?" He asked slightly amused at her interest in the house. "I designed this house myself just to let you know."

lantob

iilovecakes

Clean Businesswoman

3,100 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:00 pm
User Image
Sabrina
"Don't wanna talk about it, nope." she said taking the drink and drinking it. She wasn't in the mode to talk about her past owners, one was a pervert, the other wanted to break her, another wanted use her as a front for sex money, the list goes on. It was odd how a girl like her was imaged to do so much.

lantob
Sorry for not posting in a while, been held up with reading up for Vacation

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:21 pm
iilovecakes

Zachary Mercer

User Image

"Let me guess assholes and perverts?" He asked, having already gained the information from her dossier. He smiled walking over to her as he petted her head. "Don't worry I will be nice." He said walking into the living room. He sat down on the couch thinking about what he would do with his day. He was finished his current project two days before it was due so he was free.

lantob

iilovecakes

Clean Businesswoman

3,100 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:15 am
User Image
Sabrina
She looked back only to see the back of the man as she huffed some. "Why is this guy learning so much about me?" "What does he want from me?" she thought as she finished her drink. She left the cup where it was and walked out into the main room finding her master on the couch as she began exploring the place

lantob

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:43 am
iilovecakes

Zachary Mercer

User Image

"Hey Sabrina" Zachary said as you glanced over at her. "I have nothing to today is there anything you would like to do?" He asked as he walked over to her. His mind wandering to the possibilities of what they could do with the day. He wondered if her previous masters even attempted to be nice to her.

lantob

iilovecakes

Clean Businesswoman

3,100 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:19 pm
User Image
Sabrina
"I don't know, why would you want to do anything with me?" she asked looking back over at him her demon tail swaying lowly. She wondered why this human was trying to be nice with her, was he after money, was he wanted to see if she was weak or something?

lantob

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces