Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Where'd you go? ||need guy|| Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ohgodwhatsausername

4,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:22 am
Years Ago

Two kids,best of friends had wandered away from the picnic area that they were at with their seperate familes.The boy urged the smaller girl on as they wandered past the trees of the forest.They wandered until the girl noticed it was suddenly dark out and gloomy, as if it was going to rain.She shouted for her friend but he didnt turn back as he marched forward following a squirrel.She ran to meet up with him but stopped suddenly as the lightening stuck and they both screamed as they ran off.The boy had been found as he had found the safety of a hollow tree but the girl wasnt anywhere in sight.The two had gotten seperated and the parents of the child went mad because the boy was older.He never saw his best friend after that.He didnt really see anything anymore because he was beaten to blindness.

Present

The boy had gotten old enough to finally leave the home his adoptive parents owned.He loved them but he could no longer understand his purpose.He could see very well but he couldnt see though his eyes.He could see by feeling the vibrations in the ground or hearing whats around him.He wandered down the street with his sunglasses on but his eye's obviously closed.He had made it to the picnic area where his friend had disappeared and he mumbled his apologies like he did every summer on her disappearance.He suddenly noticed the crackling of the leaves.They began to come closer and he smelt a old but famliar scent.

"It's ok..." the soft words where spoken into his ear.

Well i'm bored and came up with the story above. The rp i wanna do is based on the boy and girl. It's a mystery/romance/action rp.It doesnt have to be romance but it's what i likey whee . The girl suddenly comes out the forest on her 16th birthday(the reason for the picnic) to say she doesnt mind. She turns out to be some type of creature of the night and belongs to a clan that wants to kill the humans that caused their death, but she doesnt want to so they hunt them down ,they become friends again......anything can happen after that.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:24 am
Some quick rules. 1) No one liners!!!!PLEASE!!!!!! 2) if we get to that special point i'd like to pm or time skip~ gaia_kittenstar . 3) Dont over do the cussing

ohgodwhatsausername

4,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

ohgodwhatsausername

4,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:45 am
[imgleft] picture [/imgleft]

[b][size=14]||(name)||[/size]
[size=9]||(age)||
||(Eye color)||
||(Hair Color)||
||(height)||
||(weight)||
||(Personality)||
||(Problems?)||
||(Bio)||[/size][/b]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:52 am
User Image

||Sally Jones||
||16||
||Brown||
||Brown with Red highlights||
||5'6||
||112lbs||
||Calm, cheery,imagaitive,dangerous,kind, but she is also determined||
||Im Different than the others||
||I had gone missing in a forest when i was only seven.I had got lost and fell into a ditch, breaking my neck and arm.I bled out in the rain.I never blamed my friend but the people...no...the things that found me said i should hate him, want to rip him apart into tiny peices.I never wanted that,but i lied because it was the only way i could say.....It's ok...||

ohgodwhatsausername

4,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Hate_You_Hackers

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:44 pm
Imeveryanimegirl

Can I still join?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:03 am
Night_Wolf53
Imeveryanimegirl

Can I still join?

ya. 3nodding  

ohgodwhatsausername

4,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Hate_You_Hackers

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:35 pm
Imeveryanimegirl

User Image

||David Harris||
||17||
||Gold||
||Dark brown, tinted slightly red||
||5'9||
||130lbs||
||He's very quiet and shy but very outgoing. He is also kind but kind ofunexpecting (He does unexpected things)||
||Blind||
||When he was found in the forest and his friend wasn't, he was blamed his entire life. When he was 10, he was beaten by the people in there town so bad, he became blind. No one believe him that he doesn't know what happened to his friend, but they all blame him.||

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:20 pm
Night_Wolf53

User Image

||Sally Jones||
Sally glanced at her surroundings...Today was her 16th birthday.She had died on this very day nine years ago.She set in a tree and looked down at the park as she pulled her hat down on the sides of her face.She was waiting for the only one who said he was sorry.He very dear friend,David.He came every year even when he had just became blind and had almost died.She sighed as she stared off into the distance for a bit.

ohgodwhatsausername

4,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Hate_You_Hackers

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:26 pm
Imeveryanimegirl

User Image

||David Harris||
David walked into the park and could feel people staring at him. Everyone knew he was blind, even though he learned to go wit hout a cane and switched to a quiet clicking device that fit in the palm of his hand. He now had a very keen sense of hearing so he used that instead. He listened very carefully and murmered "I'm so sorry..." Every time he passed a family that he knew blamed him, even the ones who didn't. He approached the memorial of her at the side of the forest and gently touched the stone. "God I miss you..." He whispered and sat there at the edge of the forest, away from everyone.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:47 pm
Night_Wolf53

User Image

||Sally Jones||
Sally stared down at David.She missed him.She felt terrible that she wasnt able to visit him sooner.She climbed down from her tree and stood on the edge of the forest,in the shadows.After a couple of minutes people placed flowers in a not so neat pile infront of the grave as if they just threw them and then they all vanished back into their homes.Alice glanced back at David.He alway's stayed.She wasnt going to do anything until he was about to leave,so she set in wait.

ohgodwhatsausername

4,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Hate_You_Hackers

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:39 pm
Imeveryanimegirl

User Image

||David Harris||
He laid down the flowers be bought, tigerlily, and every year he brought this kind of flower, only because he saw her that day wearing a shirt with that pattern. He set them on top the grave with care. He still sat there as familys began to leave, and when the last family began to pack up, he finally stood up, and began to walk away.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:00 am
Night_Wolf53

User Image

||Sally Jones||
Sally drew a deep breath before stepping out into the park.She frowned lightly,it was wierd being out in the open instead of the enclosed forest.She watch David stand and began to walk away,her breath hitched in her throat and she followed him,quick long strides until she was a good enough distance to were as she could step infront of him but he wouldnt run into her.She placed her hands out in case he was going to continue to walk into her but he would be stopped. "David..." she said in a quiet voice as she stared into his face.

ohgodwhatsausername

4,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Hate_You_Hackers

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:18 pm
Imeveryanimegirl

User Image

||David Harris||
David stopped dn dead in his tracks when he heard his name and thought That voice... it sounds familiar... And the thought of his friend popped in his head but ignored it. "Who's there...?" He whispered as he ajusted his sunglasses and kept his head up. and waited for the voice to reply.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:26 pm
"]
Night_Wolf53

User Image

||Sally Jones||
Sally went quiet for a moment before responding,"It's me David...you very well should know..." she said softly as she reached up to brush a hand against his cheek.Her finger's were ice cold but he was warm.She flexed her fingers and sighed.The cold feeling of death still lingered in her fingers.She glanced at him once more,"Im sorry...i didnt know they would do this to you..but dont blame yourself anymore....it's ok..."she said quietly .

ohgodwhatsausername

4,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Hate_You_Hackers

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:39 pm
Imeveryanimegirl

User Image

||David Harris||
Carefully placing his hand over her's on his cheek, David smiled for the first time in a long time and whispered "Sally..." He stood still for a bit and then said "It's ok Sally... It's not your fault. But is it really, truly you?" Still a bit in shock. He never wanted to believe she was dead, and never did. But now that she was here, he was scared it was another prank. Peole pulled this prank on him sometimes but for somereason, he knew this really was her.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff