Submit

- Nanokax -

Desirable Genius

8,375 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • NPCon Attendee 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:45 pm
So hm, .. I have a boyfriend. We've met since 6th grade, but he never really talked a lot. Until April. In April, we started talking again. And we ended up dating. We turned a month on Wednesday. The thing is, i'm thinking about loosing my virginity to him. I'm super scared. Does it hurts? Is it good at the first time? I have a million questions on my head right now..

Do you girls think we are going too fast? I know I'm going to lose it before September, the end of my summer vacations. Oh well.. I love him so much, and I think I'm ready to do it. But I'm afraid of the consequences. Pregnancy, diseases, my family finding it out..

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:00 pm
- Nanokax -
So hm, .. I have a boyfriend. We've met since 6th grade, but he never really talked a lot. Until April. In April, we started talking again. And we ended up dating. We turned a month on Wednesday. The thing is, i'm thinking about loosing my virginity to him. I'm super scared. Does it hurts? Is it good at the first time? I have a million questions on my head right now..

Do you girls think we are going too fast? I know I'm going to lose it before September, the end of my summer vacations. Oh well.. I love him so much, and I think I'm ready to do it. But I'm afraid of the consequences. Pregnancy, diseases, my family finding it out..

How old are you?  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

Art Greylace

Dapper Cutie-Pie

11,050 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:00 pm
I'm no good at forming opinions on whether or not you should have sex at the moment, but if you're seriously considering it then you should definitely look into contraception and carry it around.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:07 pm
Condoms are your friends as far as consequences go, other contraceptions will depend on your country. This is a decision thats completely up to you. if anyone on here, or your man/friends try to persued you either way, ignore them and go with what you feel. As long as your not a moron, use contraceptives etc...  

THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Vice Captain

Original Fairy

- Nanokax -

Desirable Genius

8,375 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • NPCon Attendee 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:07 am
THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Condoms are your friends as far as consequences go, other contraceptions will depend on your country. This is a decision thats completely up to you. if anyone on here, or your man/friends try to persued you either way, ignore them and go with what you feel. As long as your not a moron, use contraceptives etc...

Artemesia Greylace
I'm no good at forming opinions on whether or not you should have sex at the moment, but if you're seriously considering it then you should definitely look into contraception and carry it around.

I'm not on birth control. My mom says i'm to young to take that. I'm 15, turning 16 in a couple months. Well, since the most part of my friends lost their virginity around 13/14 I'm on a good age o.o He already tried a couple condoms to see if there are no problems when we actually need one. Oh, one more question, is it possible my hole being to small ? I'm a little scared of that. We may say he is not thin.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:10 am
Gigi Deveraux
- Nanokax -

How old are you?

15, turning 16 in a couple months.  

- Nanokax -

Desirable Genius

8,375 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • NPCon Attendee 100

Peacocking

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:17 am
Can't offer you much help there. I am 16 going on 17 and most of my friends have lonng since their virginity also while alas, I am still a virgin. Never had a boyfriend either. Now I feel lonely. Anyways do what YOU feel is right. And definitely wear a condom too. And no your *ahem* hole is not too small. How do you think babies are born? Lots of love and good luck to the both of you. heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:35 am
Pacessla
Can't offer you much help there. I am 16 going on 17 and most of my friends have lonng since their virginity also while alas, I am still a virgin. Never had a boyfriend either. Now I feel lonely. Anyways do what YOU feel is right. And definitely wear a condom too. And no your *ahem* hole is not too small. How do you think babies are born? Lots of love and good luck to the both of you. heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

Well, this doens't depend on age, right? You'll find someone, good luck.

Well, i've never thought about that xD but good point Thank you so much biggrin

- Nanokax -

Desirable Genius

8,375 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • NPCon Attendee 100

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:00 pm
- Nanokax -
THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS

Artemesia Greylace

I'm not on birth control. My mom says i'm to young to take that. I'm 15, turning 16 in a couple months. Well, since the most part of my friends lost their virginity around 13/14 I'm on a good age o.o He already tried a couple condoms to see if there are no problems when we actually need one. Oh, one more question, is it possible my hole being to small ? I'm a little scared of that. We may say he is not thin.

Ok, first off, I really don't approve of sex before you're legal where you live... but i'm biased. I didn't get to make that choice.

Secondly: if you think you're old enough to have sex, you're old enough to be on birth control. NO EXCEPTIONS. Condoms break, you know... Planned Parenthood can probably help you with that.

As for your "hole being too small", the v****a can stretch enough for a baby to pass through, remember? If you're all stressed about it, yeah, you're going to clench and it's going to hurt... but if it's waht you really want, and you make out enough before you get down to it, you should be ok.

I confess to indulging in the occasional romance novel, so this thread had me in stitches: http://smartbitchestrashybooks.com/blog/where-is-the-hymen I think all virgins (technical or otherwise) should read it. Heck, everyone should read it, it's both truthful and funny.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:12 pm
Gigi Deveraux
- Nanokax -
THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS

Artemesia Greylace

Ok, first off, I really don't approve of sex before you're legal where you live... but i'm biased. I didn't get to make that choice.

Secondly: if you think you're old enough to have sex, you're old enough to be on birth control. NO EXCEPTIONS. Condoms break, you know... Planned Parenthood can probably help you with that.

As for your "hole being too small", the v****a can stretch enough for a baby to pass through, remember? If you're all stressed about it, yeah, you're going to clench and it's going to hurt... but if it's waht you really want, and you make out enough before you get down to it, you should be ok.

I confess to indulging in the occasional romance novel, so this thread had me in stitches: http://smartbitchestrashybooks.com/blog/where-is-the-hymen I think all virgins (technical or otherwise) should read it. Heck, everyone should read it, it's both truthful and funny.

the hymen it's external? wow, really? thank you so much, i liked that thread smile
about the birth control, i don't want to talk to my mom. I dont have the normal mother-daughter relationship.

- Nanokax -

Desirable Genius

8,375 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • NPCon Attendee 100

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:17 pm
- Nanokax -
Gigi Deveraux
- Nanokax -
THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS

Artemesia Greylace

the hymen it's external? wow, really? thank you so much, i liked that thread smile
about the birth control, i don't want to talk to my mom. I dont have the normal mother-daughter relationship.

Well, depending on the laws of your state, Planned Parenthood may not need to talk to your mom before giving you BC. Try looking into other methods in addition to condoms, like spermicidal lubes. Remember, it's make love, not babies! 4laugh

Yeah, it's external, sort of. I found mine when I first started using tampons, but I managed to keep most of it until... well... it happened.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:23 pm
User Image

Personally I think anything you don't want your parents finding out, don't do it.

And what do you mean by you are thinking of losing it to him but you know you are going to lose at the end of your summer V-K?

User Image

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

- Nanokax -

Desirable Genius

8,375 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • NPCon Attendee 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:37 pm
Gigi Deveraux
- Nanokax -
Gigi Deveraux
- Nanokax -
THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS

Artemesia Greylace

Well, depending on the laws of your state, Planned Parenthood may not need to talk to your mom before giving you BC. Try looking into other methods in addition to condoms, like spermicidal lubes. Remember, it's make love, not babies! 4laugh

Yeah, it's external, sort of. I found mine when I first started using tampons, but I managed to keep most of it until... well... it happened.

Well, I'm from Portugal xD before getting bc i need to go to the doctor. and i think i can't go on my own.

I don't know how to find it o.O

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:41 pm
Axels Princess
User Image

Personally I think anything you don't want your parents finding out, don't do it.

And what do you mean by you are thinking of losing it to him but you know you are going to lose at the end of your summer V-K?

User Image

They are against me dating him. They say i'm too young to date.

I'm spending the summer with him. We end up in like.. foreplay, i guess. when we are alone on his house.

- Nanokax -

Desirable Genius

8,375 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • NPCon Attendee 100

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:44 pm
- Nanokax -

Well, I'm from Portugal xD before getting bc i need to go to the doctor. and i think i can't go on my own.

I don't know how to find it o.O

Ohhh... portuguesa. Mil perdoes! (Meu portugues e pesimo razz e meu teclado americano...)

Nao posses pedir lubricante espermicida na farmacia? O melhor, seu namorado va buscar...  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff