Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:03 am
User Image User Image

Hello~!

So this is going to be my little diary here in Gaia. There's just too many things (or too little) that's going on, that I have to write them down. You're free to comment on them, just keep quote trees to a minimum (2-3). And lastly, please be literate. No need to have perfect grammar, but please, no text speak please.

With that, I formally welcome you. I hope you enjoy~!

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:23 am
User Image User Image

July 2, 2012 10:06 PM

It's been two weeks since school started, and until now, I'm still not yet busy rofl Anyway, that's not what I wanted to write about. It's about HIM. Why does he keep popping up everywhere? When I wasn't giving him a damn, he kept on looking. Now that I'm giving him some damn, he suddenly stops? Argh, I don't know. But one thing I do know is that I'm running crazy here because of him!

Actually, it's been like this every time I fall for a guy. My stupid over-imaginative mind goes overdrive to everything that the guy does. Simple actions have big meanings on a person like me. Or is it just me? Haha, I don't know rofl Now, everything he's doing, I want to do. He's playing tetris, I want to play tetris (although the game bores me to death).

Oh, I hate falling in love. That's why I want to learn how to read minds of people: so that I'll know from the start how they think of me. I don't like guesswork, because with this stupid brain of mine, I'm bound to get things confused.

More next time... this business plan's getting to me.

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:53 am
User Image User Image

7月3日2012 ごご10時50分

So, I just have one thing to write tonight... I should actually be sleeping right now, but sweatdrop

Why does he have to arrive at the wrong time? Why does he have to see me when I'm most un-womanly actions? Why can't he be there when I'm all pretty and presentable? It's just so frigging infuriating!! For once, I want him to see me as a pretty girl, not some weird girl...

That's all.
      PS: I'm not sure as to the time, but bear with it sweatdrop

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:03 am
User Image User Image

7月4日2012 ごご9時55分

It's so tiring when you're the only techie person in your family. All the things that needs to be done in the computer, video camera, cellphone, etc, etc... you have to do it. Mind you, they're all watching behind your back, asking annoying little questions such as "What's that?", "Why is it like that?", and the most annoying of all, "How did you do that?". Sheez~! Come on, I mean, if you want to learn it, you gotta handle the thing itself! You won't learn just by asking around and looking. They should pay me for my services.. and I'm going to charge high coz it's my monopoly rofl twisted

Anyway, I just finished reading Wicked. No matter how many times I read that book, I always enjoy it A LOT. I like Maguire's style there; you could really feel Elphaba's despair and loneliness. Son of a Witch's also nice, but A Lion Among Men wasn't that good (in my opinion). I dunno, I just thought that it would have been better for him to have written something about Elphaba's granddaughter. But then, what's her connection from Elphaba aside from the fact that their kin? Brr and Yackle has more connections to her when she was still alive. Maybe he could write another book, but who's point of view will be taken? Almost all of the characters that had impact on Wicked was already discussed in the first book. Liir already had his own story. But aside from Brr and Yackle, I can't recall anyone else being a minor worth telling the tale.

Anyway, I plan to do my little own analysis of the book once I have the time again. That and the Harry Potter series.

じゃあ、またあてどね。おやすみなさい~!

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:13 am
User Image User Image

じこしょかい。

はじめまして。わたしはルイサアイリスです。フィリピンじんです。だいがくせいです。フィリピンだいがくのよねんせいです。せんこうはけいえいがくです。わたしはじゅうきゅうっさいです。よむことがだいすきです。どぞうよろしくおねがいします。

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:03 am
User Image User Image

7月6日2012 ごご9時54分

I've spent some time thinking today... of how things are with him. And I've come to realize that I'm the only one making a mountain out of a molehill. I have no proof at all that he likes me. The only thing that I know is that I like him, and that my stupid imagination's creating stories out of every single action he does. And my imagination's not proof enough of anything.

I know it might be hard, but I'm just going to let go now. If he asks me out (which I highly doubt), then that's good. If not, at least I'm not expecting anything.

You know, I used to hate girls in dramas who force themselves to guys who don't like them. Like, they're all jealous coz the guy went out with another girl, when the guy did not promise anything to them. I really hate that. But now, I think I know how they feel. You just can't help it. In the end, I ended up just like the girls I hate. How ironic the world can be sometimes...

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:39 am
User Image User Image

July 8, 2012 3:38 PM

Just a quick note.. I'm doing this really boring paper, and I just want to give up!! But, I have to go on, coz it's due tomorrow. Why do teachers always give boring homework students?

And happy birthday to my beautiful niece, she's 5 months old now heart

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:04 am
User Image User Image

July 15, 2012 7:56 PM

I've had a lot on my plate lately... mostly having to come home really late in the evening. You know, ever since I closed my shop, I've realized I don't have much to do here. It's basically just coming online to see if I have any notifications then log out already. I haven't been able to do much to earn money here, so my saving's currently stuck at 220k razz

But then again, I'm excited for the charity that I'm about to start with someone here. She's a completely new person for me, so it's really exciting whee When it's all established, I know I'm going to have more things to do here than find threads to post at. This is one of the reasons why I miss the Candyshop Charity. It was a nice thread to hang out in. The people there are nice, and they're very welcoming. I hope Maha comes back soon. I can't wait to see her again~!

You know, I've been playing Sims 3 for some time now. And I want to write my clan's story here. It's not that perfect, and detailed, but still... I worked hard to make them that way. Actually, I want to do the Dynasty challenge, but then, I know I'll never be able to do it. The qualification's just too much for someone who's playing Sims just for kicks razz I just realized that their names all suck.. I have no idea why I named them like that, but now I know what to name all my characters 4laugh (For reference, just look at my RP in this guild).

I've also been playing Rune Factory 3. It's so frigging cute~! I tried playing the first version, but it was just boring. I couldn't finish it, I just lost interest. But this one.. I dunno. Maybe it's because I've run out of games to play that I enjoyed it or maybe because it's just so frigging cute~! whee

Well, in a nutshell, I guess that's what's been happening to my life lately. See you next time heart

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:01 am
User Image User Image

July 19, 2012 9:49 PM

Okay, so today wasn't such a good day. We got told off by our professor from one of our class that we were noisy in class. Seems like he's been eyeing us all this time because of our behavior. I know we're at fault, but hey, can you blame me for being kind of sad about it? I can't be sure of my past actions, so I'll just take him for his word that I'm also guilty. But still, I feel sad about it. I try to listen, and I do understand the reporters... is it my fault the Q&A just bored me off? Well, okay, it's kind of my fault, coz it's my responsibility that I contribute to the discussion...

*sigh*

I guess it really made feel bad that I can't even get the energy to get worked up and place the blame on somebody else. My body and mind just keeps on accepting the blame. And I still can't go to sleep yet. God, it's eating me from within!! I feel so bad about it, I just want to... to... a;dklfjalkfjaklfja;oljfwakl;

There, that. That's it, I'm going to focus on the discussion next time. I won't care about what my group mates do. Chat all they want, make noises, I won't care. I'm going to just ignore them, come what may and hell to pay! The real reason why I feel this way is because my teacher's such a nice guy. So I really want to make up to him somehow, show him what I can be when I'm at my best. There, that calmed me down now. Writing really does me good.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:18 am
Louisa Iris
User Image User Image

July 19, 2012 9:49 PM

Okay, so today wasn't such a good day. We got told off by our professor from one of our class that we were noisy in class. Seems like he's been eyeing us all this time because of our behavior. I know we're at fault, but hey, can you blame me for being kind of sad about it? I can't be sure of my past actions, so I'll just take him for his word that I'm also guilty. But still, I feel sad about it. I try to listen, and I do understand the reporters... is it my fault the Q&A just bored me off? Well, okay, it's kind of my fault, coz it's my responsibility that I contribute to the discussion...

*sigh*

I guess it really made feel bad that I can't even get the energy to get worked up and place the blame on somebody else. My body and mind just keeps on accepting the blame. And I still can't go to sleep yet. God, it's eating me from within!! I feel so bad about it, I just want to... to... a;dklfjalkfjaklfja;oljfwakl;

There, that. That's it, I'm going to focus on the discussion next time. I won't care about what my group mates do. Chat all they want, make noises, I won't care. I'm going to just ignore them, come what may and hell to pay! The real reason why I feel this way is because my teacher's such a nice guy. So I really want to make up to him somehow, show him what I can be when I'm at my best. There, that calmed me down now. Writing really does me good.

User ImageUser Image

Is the class really interesting? Or are people easily distracted because it's not grabbing their attention?  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:16 am
Gigi Deveraux

Is the class really interesting? Or are people easily distracted because it's not grabbing their attention?

User Image User Image

For me it's interesting. But at that time, our teacher made us sit directly beneath the air condition vent and the cold was really distracting. He says he hates it when people are whispering to one another, and he thought that we were chatting or something.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:53 am
Louisa Iris
Gigi Deveraux

User Image User Image

For me it's interesting. But at that time, our teacher made us sit directly beneath the air condition vent and the cold was really distracting. He says he hates it when people are whispering to one another, and he thought that we were chatting or something.

User ImageUser Image

How are you going to pay attention if you;re under a vent? It's either too hot, too cold, too noisy, or too dusty/dirty. Yecch!  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:23 pm
Gigi Deveraux

How are you going to pay attention if you;re under a vent? It's either too hot, too cold, too noisy, or too dusty/dirty. Yecch!

User Image User Image

It's a new one, so it's not that noisy or dusty yet, but yeah, the cold was simply distracting.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:48 pm
User Image User Image

July 23, 2012 12:38 PM

Okay, so I've got still about a ton to do up until Thursday. But I just had to take a break.

We had a party yesterday, for all the July celebrants in our family (seriously, majority of them is). It was fun, but it left me in a lethargic state... probably because it was also kinda tiring. My dad and older brother got dead drunk by then end of the day, which was the second time my older brother got drunk in his whole lifetime. Probably because dad told him that he's finally accepted my brother's wife after 7 years of them being married, so they thought it was high time to celebrate something. Boys...

Now, I'm all tired, and we have seriously boring homework that needs to be done by tomorrow. It's so frustrating because we can't elicit a proper explanation from our teacher here. You ask him and he'll go rumbling about something we can't really understand. He's a quality expert (been certified and all that), so he thinks that this quality scoring thing is very easy... for him. It's not for us. And the most annoying part is that the first part of his answer seems to lead to the information that we need the most, then he goes wandering about giving weird examples. It's so annoying!! I'd drop his class if only my parents won't kill me off.

There's also this another report that's due Thursday, but we need to submit a hard copy of our presentation by tomorrow. I told my other group mates to meet last night, even though I won't be around. And guess what? They didn't meet. We only know the content of our report, but we don't know how to present it to the class yet. And this was the teacher who pissed at us for being noisy. So I want to tell him that we don't find his subject boring (which really isn't) by giving a good presentation. And those great people I call group mates did not even meet... after telling them again and again that they have to meet last night! I just want to shout at them all for it. Seriously, what is more important: some RP thing you're doing or academics??

More later, I gotta go now.

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:02 am
User Image User Image

July 23, 2012 9:51 PM

Okay, so I just have to do this:

lakdfj;dljfaoifj ovifjofj;kljdfoajkfijfkjpogjkgjforifjfj;ojuoifujdkvcj;doljdkvfjmnr;lkfgjafj;lfj'lfjaeo[fjedklfjads;ofjdskfj;ojdfkjerfo;jfl;f

There. I'm so freaking STRESSED right now, and it's just the start of the ******** week! Wanna know why? Okay here goes..

1. I've already mentioned this, but we have this report of Thursday, and I don't feel as if we're prepared yet. The content is fine, the order of presentation is fine, but I don't think we're ready yet. There's that clinching factor that's still missing.

2. There those stupid pictures that I still have to edit. You know, I enjoy my Japanese class, but this video thing really pisses me off! Why do we have to join it? We didn't sign for that stupid video, we signed up for the CLASS!

3. There's this letter that I still need to print. I have to print it right now actually, but I'm just letting off some steam or else I'll just turn my computer off and go to sleep.

4. A stupid classmate of mine still hasn't sent his part for the ppt I'm doing, so it's either I leave it blank for now or wake up early tomorrow morning to finish the damn thing off (hoping he doesn't forget to send it overnight) or I wait for him all night long until he finally sends it.

5. My stupid partner for our part won't respond to me. I send her things to check, but it takes her about 5 years before she replies her "Okay, that's good". Makes me want to strangle her actually.

6. There's that stupid quality thing that we need to submit to our leader. I've actually submitted it, but I feel so... wrong about it. You see, I don't know what to do there, and most of the time, I was just... blah-ing about stuffs. So I'm not sure if I'm to print mine already or not. But that's still due on Wednesday, so I have until tomorrow to decide if I'm to edit it or not.

7. There's this new book that was given to me as a gift, and I'm itching as hell to read it. But, given the amount of work that I have, I doubt I'll be able to read it for now.

I guess that's about all for now. I don't think I'll be able to print anything tonight. I'll just do it tomorrow morning. I'm just so freaking tired and it's just the first day of the week. And oh, I forgot about the other requirement for my project management class. What a week... can't wait for it to finish!

User ImageUser Image

12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces