Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[FIELD CLASS] Human Studies (Page 5) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:39 am
THERE IS A NOTE ON THE DOOR ?

Savages class room door is shut. Not only is it shut but locked. A great deal of force would be needed to open it. However, sitting upon the sea aged door is a note taped to the door. The paper it self looks like it had been through a great deal of water. In fact, the parchment is dripping as is the ink in some places. Luckily the message on it self is not completely washed away.

Quote:

Sorry - doing some remodeling. Lots of explosives. My class room has been deemed unfit - or unsafe - to teach class in for today.

Safety they said. Or something or the other. I don't know. I'm sure you will all agree that its completely jack in the box.

Any ways - you all should probably meet me out front. Bring something water proof or what ever. I don't know. Swimming is always an option. I 'm still undecided.

Be sure not to linger long in front of this door. In fact - if I was you. I'd run my jacking butt away. I mean there are gnomes with explosives on the other side.

The students may or may not have heard a few booms after reading said note. A good signal that they should probably keep on moving. Why would Savage trust gnomes with explosives any ways?

YOU REACH THE FRONT OF THE SCHOOL

Everything for the most part seems normal except for a strange looking contraption - or gun - Savage is wielding. That is not the only strange thing. Savage is occupanied by two conquest horsemen, Lifen and Lan. The three are all wearing very match outfits for some reason. Savages gun throws her attire off completely.

"So you all found my note and managed not to blow up. GOOD FOR YOU~" Savage grins, "Pats all around but enough OF that. Be sure to line up single file now. Seriously. If you want to be part of this class you must line up IN a single file." One hand goes on Savages hip. She holds the gun up like she is posing with it or something.

Quote:

* You have 48 hours to sign up before the class gets moving.
* For now sign up by posting your characters name in bold at the bottom of your rp post
* If you can handle more than one character than you are free to sign up more than one. Please limit to two.
* Quoting people helps everyone know who you are talking to. Bolding names also helps.
* If you have an ooc question please do not hesitate to quote me and ask ooc in parenthesis
* Except for Lifen and Lan - this is a student only class. No horseman or hunters are permitted.

Quote:

Savages Posts Index
* before class banter 1 - not overly important
* before class banter 2 - not overly important
* Down the Rabbit Hole
Cart Racing IS NOW ON - IMPORTANT

Quote:

Lifen and Lan Posts Index
CART RACING!?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:15 pm

Quote:

1. Glasere Uller
2. Frost in the Storm
3. Yin
4. Riyo
5. Roch
6. TG
7. Muka
8. Gene
9. Poke
10. Tybalt
11. Taima
12. Sin Err
13. West
14. Levi
15. Jack
16. Enzo
17. Needle
18. Merope

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:39 pm
Well, the note had been interesting enough to catch Uller's attention. The more classes he did, the more likely he'd be to run into Tahki or Frost, maybe Jack again. He didn't know, honestly. He also didn't know whot his Savage was. Boil? Ghoul? It was beyond him. But, either way, he wandered to the front of the school and noticed Lifen. Oh. Alright. Well, so far there were three women up there. That was kind of uncomfortable, considering two out of the three seemed to have noticeable assets. Blinking a little more, he just kind of stood there and put his hands in his pockets.

He just kind of stood there since he was the first one and watched Lifen's face for a moment before looking to the other two. It looked like Savage was a ghoul. Alright, he could deal with that.

Glasere Uller was here to join.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:12 pm
The horsewoman stood, admiring her outfit. "Lifen, might I keep this?" Finds brushed on the silk before she smiled. Savage might look like a conquest horsemen, but it wasn't bothering Lan. She looked fabulous. Plus she was going to have fun for once.

---------------

Frost in the Storm
followed the note, curious as to what the teacher might be doing in terms of human studies. The horsemen got a wary look. Upon seeing Uller however the wolfos made his way over, tail flicking back and forth. "Glasere." He bowed slightly. Red eyes followed where the demon was looking.
".....Huh." A brow raised the wolfos said nothing.  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:21 pm
If Lifen was any tired from all the work she had recently done getting things together not only for this class, but all the little orders from the Horsemen with their charms, she barely showed it. She was nearly bouncing in her spot, she loved helping out, and it was a chance for her to see more students she had not met yet. It was like being in a full house again.

Hearing the question from the noblewoman to her side, she looked down to her, smiling softly and nodding. "I see no harm in it." She answered honestly. "I made them for us to use for future use also, and I am sure that you would be hard pressed to find another of your figure, my dear Lan." She explained, as quiet as normal.

Oh, she could see Uller looking at her. Ignoring him, lalala.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:57 pm
His attention turned to the wolfos when he noticed Lifen basically ignoring him. Whatever. They didn't know each other that well, anyway. "Frost. Didn't expect to see you here," he murmured. He no longer tensed up. He wasn't going to take off running any time soon, so why bother? His ears flicked this way and that before looking back towards the talking and then to the wolfos. "Catch anything good, lately?" He was wondering why Lifen was ignoring him, exactly. After the whole accidental insult, he thought they got off on the right foot. Or whatever. Ghouls were hard to understand half the time. Why couldn't they be more like boils?
iStoleYurVamps

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:25 pm
The note had taken a moment to read. Okay, more than a moment, but it was only because Professor Savage had used such long words. Remodeling. Explosives. And then of course trying to figure out what a jack in the box was before giving up and skipping to the next line. Finally he realized he was meant to go to the front of the school, and to hurry, but he simply still was not back to his energetic self. Better, but just not there.

Walking to the front of the school he caught sight of a few people beginning to gather. The professor was there along with some horsewomen (would not the hunters love to know that? Him taking a class with horsewomen there...he almost left that very moment) and one of the students that had arrived was one that he certainly recognized. " Greetings Frost in the Storm," he said as he neared, bowing slightly. He did not bow to all that he met, but this boil was one with actual manners, and Yin preferred to acknowledge that than not. He did not recognize the boil the wolfos was with, but if Frost in the Storm knew him maybe he could be trusted. He merely nodded to the stranger. "Greetings to you as well."

Inwardly he was breathing a sigh of relief. He was actually doing fairly well it seemed like. Getting back on track, getting out and talking to people. Maybe by the time Alexander came back he would be back on his feet enough to be able to step up and fix his mistakes.

iStoleYurVamps

Saint Sergio

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:39 pm
Lan sighed with a smile, nearly melting into the silks. Preen and primping, fingers went to check her hair, making sure it was all still tied up and no stray hairs had fallen down her neck. Pleased as she found none, the noble watched as the students began to appear, looking for any she knew.

She was very looking forward to what the Savage woman had planned.
--------------------------------

Frost shrugged. "A few hares, two game hens... nothing large. Mostly just morsels." The wolos frowned as his left ear gave a twitch. "I think the big ones would be better found back home. Things are just.. small here." He wanted to hunt not have small pointless chases just for a snack. Yin's arrival had Frost perking up slightly, a smile coming back to his face, if only by a bit. A bow to a bow, the ghost hadn't seen much of yin since the event.
"You are doing better I trust? I have not seen you as of late, and I must confess, I worry. What happened was.. unfortunate."

Saint Sergio
Ramenli

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:35 am
Riyo scuttled herself outside, but not before grabbing a red rain jacket from her room. much like her normal attire, there were cat ears on the hood, making an otherwise constipated looking ghoul somewhat cute. The golashas didnt help either.

scratching her head as she spotted Savage with her gun, the ghoul cringed and wondered how that and the two horsemen would relate back to humans... If at all.

(shitty phone post is shitty)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:10 am
Roch hadn't seen the sign. No, Roch was walking out of the school at the time he saw everyone--and Savage. He'd been planning on going into town and picking up some spare cash and talk to his granddad about some stuff--

But this was a Savage class, so he slipped over to see what was going on. And why she had two horsemen with her. And a gun. That was interesting.

Roch is signing up.  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:47 am
TG was intersted in the explosives and have arrived to see the note. Not having anything else on his schedule, he turned and headed outside where a ....ghoul with a gun was standing beside some horsemen and told to line up single file. Seeing as all his encounters with horsemen wound up with him being a foxfire, he was wary around them, but lined up nonetheless. That didn't mean he wasn't looking at the gun with some suspicion.

TG signed up.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:16 pm
Students were starting to file in quite nicely. Savage kept her sharp tooth grin as wide as she could. It may have even grown a little wider.

Ullers staring did not go unnoticed. The professor chopped the stares up to the fact that she must have looked good in the outfit Lifen had provided. Never mind that the two other women standing beside her. Self absorbed? Yup.King entered as well. Savage kept her eye on them both still keeping silent with her sadistic grin. The two seemed locked in conversation. only to be joined by Yin. Savages eyes lingered on them a long while.

After all it seemed like Lifen and Lan were busily discussing their outfits and future use. Savage still kept a sharp eye on the students filing in.

Finally Riyo came in after the three boils. She was wearing an adorable cat like hoodie. Savage found her self wandering on over to stand beside her. The professor couldn't help but feel a little envious how cute it looked on Riyo.

"Cat ears on cat ears hmm?" Savage looked thoughtful for a moment, "Not gonna lie. I'm a little jealous they didn't have cute things like that when I was growing up," She wanted to reach out and touch the jackets ears with her hands but refrained. "Good to see a ghoul in the group. Some ones gotta keep boils in line ~ Right?" It was unclear if Savage was serious about that part of actually joking. That sharp toothed grin made her a little hard to read.

The purple haired Roch showed up followed by a little and very red TG. More boils which amused Savage endlessly. Poor Riyo. At least there was Lan, Lifen and her self to add to the female squad.

She held her gun up high and gave it a single shot.

BOOOM

There was a glow of blue that shot up from the gun in to the sky.

"Oh.. Wow.." Savage looked at her hand, "I didn't think that was actually going to go off.... ANY WAYS~ Reminder to go single file everyone. Chop chop ~ I got big plans for you ~"

((Sign ups are still of course open <3 ))  

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:47 pm
Muka rolled up looking completely unprepared. Waterproof anything? Nope. He generally just relied on his own feathers for waterproofing. The strix wasn't sure if he'd be allowed in his natural form but it wouldn't be the first time he'd soaked through a suit.

The poor strix's sensitive ears rang as the boom echoed in his head. Didn't stop him from grinning! He'd been a big fan of the last class with Professor Savage.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:26 pm
Gene arrived just in time to hear the shot go off, and was immediately terrified of the teacher. She had a gun, and was flanked by two horsewomen - what was there not to be afraid of? This was already looking pretty sketchy...

Sighing, she picked at her sarong absently, resigning herself to the fact that she had entered into one of the crazier classes. She would go make make conversation with Frost, but he seemed tied up with some boils.

Sigh.

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:35 pm
Always keen to learn about humans, Poke had went to the classroom and paused outside, reading the note and listening to the booming sounds. The fact she was asked to bring something water proof made her very interested. Would this class have a lot of water? She liked water. Lots of water.

She soon turned up outside the front of the school, bringing nothing but herself as she enjoyed the prospect of getting wet, clothes and all.

As she looked about at the other students, she saw Frost was here too, talking to a few others. Her face faltered, remembering clearly him walking into the portal after the horsemen. She wasn't sure what would happen now, or if anything had happened to him at all. Maybe now would be the time to find out "Hey Frost!" She called out and approached the wolfos. "I haven't seen you in a while. I hope you're been recovering well?"

At this point she noticed another ghoul who was clothed up in wet weather gear, complete with adorable cat ears and galoshes to boot. It was utterly adorable, and even funny to see their teacher remark as such. Seeing her face though made her realize it was Riyo under the hood, and she had to ponder just how badly she could get scratched if she tried to pet her ears.....

iStoleYurVamps

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces