Submit

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:37 am
Ok well I just finished the 3rd and final part of a great group of games. Mass Effect has taken up a good part of my gaming time lately as the game is everything I enjoy about games. Since I was as usual letting my mind wander in the shower I thought. Hey why not make a Mass effect RP? But as all but one of my RP's I have ever made became horrible horrible flops. *looks to LOST as being the only long standing one.* I am wondering if anyone would even bother joining. I am not like Anime who has god only knows how many ideas about RP's and just as many made as she has thought up. But anyways this is just a pole to see if anyone is interested. It would probably take place around the ME3 time since it's still prevalent in my mind currently.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:16 am
Would Shepard be in the world at the time or would this be a whole different story?  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:25 am
While I would like shepard to be in this world I also wouldn't want this whole RP to simply revolve around him completely I am still not quite sure exactly how it woudl play out if I put him in seeing as how personally I wouldnt' want to play him and opt to one of the other races. But with some discussion I could likely either go that way or put it in a time and place saying after 2 where shepard had been killed coming into this one tho the reaper threat is still very much there.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:32 am
you could go kinda like this in M3 there was multiplayer of the N7 special forces you could have something like that mixed with Halo reach and then they do hard missions that Shepard never did and they actually help Shepard at the end  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:04 pm
I haven't played the multiplayer part of the game yet so I don't have any knowledge of that part  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:04 pm
I would love to be in this rp but I haven't played Mass Effect. If knowing the basic storyline will help and its not going to be cannon intensive, I'm interested.  

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:44 pm
IDK im kinda developing the idea a bit more as people post in here. Tho im not sure if I want to do the whole special ops idea, Actually have the sheperd idea or go with a different crew. Needless to say im not to good with RPs  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games