Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
It Only Took One Time, For Me To Fall For You (Thalia and I) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:06 am
Within a City there are two girls, sisters more like. Now this sounds normal, right? The two live together in their apartment, both parents are out on their business trips leaving the two alone. They go to the same school, classes, and same free periods, etc. However, there was one night where the two girls had a small party. Just a couple of their friends from school and it's pretty late, but it's Friday! C'mon... So one friend suggests they play spin the bottle, everyone's up for it until it lands on both sisters. So they have no choice but to go into the closet for 5 minutes, The first and oldest sister just say that they just lie and say that they kissed, but the little sister who is just a few weeks younger than her shakes her head knowing their friends are right outside the door. So they did it and things haven't been the same since. Both now have mixed feelings towards each other and with the parents business trip forced to extend, will the sisters continue on ignoring their hidden feelings? Or will they open up and start something completely new?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:10 am
User Image

Name~ Rosalina a.k.a Rosie Harcourt

Role~ Confused Younger Sister

Puppet Master~ Layla Listressa  

louis guapo

Original Lover

ThaliaStormclloak

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:14 am
User Image
name: Thalia
Role: older more blunt sister
controller: me  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:26 am
User Image

Rosalina awoke early for school, she sat up in her soft bed and yawned. It was Friday! The day of the party! She couldn't wait!!! So she hopped out of bed and hurried up to put on her uniform. After finishing that she walks out of her room and into the kitchen yawning.

ThaliaStormclloak
((Accepted! We can start...))

louis guapo

Original Lover

ThaliaStormclloak

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:30 am
User Image
Thalia groaned in her sleep her face pressed into the pillows of her bed. As always she was reluctant to get up and face the day and she sighed opening her eyes and looked at the clock. After about 4 minutes she stood up and walked into the bathroom and got dressed rubbing her eyes and smiled making sure she looked neat before walking into the kitchen " Morning." Thalia muttered stiffling a cough and a yawn behind her hand
Layla Listressa.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:58 am
User Image

"Mourning Sis!" Rosalina greets her sister with a smile, "Are you excited for the party later! I'm thrilled!!!!" she exclaims happily while starting to cook them both breakfast. They always got up early so that they could have some nice breakfast. "Sissy, are you ok? Should I cancel the party?" she asks worriedly hearing the cough, didn't sound like a normal one. But she was always the worried one in the family.

ThaliaStormclloak

louis guapo

Original Lover

ThaliaStormclloak

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:00 am
User Image
Thalia chuckled as she watched her younger sister cook and laughed as she heard how worried she sounded " I'm excited and you don't need to worry about me." Thalia said smiling as she looked over at her sister and chuckled softly as she watched her
Layla Listressa.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:11 am
User Image

Rosalina sighs, "Fine..... And I'm happy that you're excited. I kinda can't wait until school starts to see all of our friends....." she tells her while handing her plate of scrambled eggs, a couple slices of bacon, and two pancakes. Just how she liked them, meanwhile, Rosalina just had some cereal....

ThaliaStormclloak

louis guapo

Original Lover

ThaliaStormclloak

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:02 pm
Thalia sighed as she looked down at her breakfast and smiled as she started to eat and looked over her and sighed gently she didn't really eat much and she sighed as she leaned back and closed her eyes sort of dozing off  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:03 pm
Layla Listressa
User Image

Rosalina finished her breakfast quickly since their was only a little bit of cereal left anyway.... She put her bowl in the sink and figured that she'd wash it when they got home. Looking over to her sister she giggled, "C'mon silly! You've gotta eat, finals are today!" she says cheerfully and with a bright smile as she goes into the first bathroom and prepped herself (Brush hair, wash teeth, etc.)

ThaliaStormclloak

louis guapo

Original Lover

ThaliaStormclloak

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:08 pm
Thalia opened her eyes and sighed as she finished eating breakfast and stood up walking up to her room and sighed placing a small amulet around her neck and smiled before walking downstairs " You remember Aeron right the guy who been crushing on me he said he might come to the party tonight." Thalia said grinning  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:25 pm
User Image

"That's soo awesome sis! Just make sure he doesn't try anything!" she giggles jokingly. Finished brushing her hair and teeth, she looked at herself one last time to make sure it was ok before leaving out the bathroom. "C'mon Thalia! We gotta go before we're late!!!!!" she exclaims while grabbing her bag and heading out the door.

ThaliaStormclloak

louis guapo

Original Lover

ThaliaStormclloak

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:30 pm
Thalia sighed as she moved her finger through her hair and coughed again before sighing as she ran out of the bathroom and grabbed her shoulder bag she was still coughing but it wasn't as bad as before and smiled as she looked at her sister and walked with her humming a melody to herself

Layla Listressa

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:00 pm
User Image

Hearing her sister right behind her, she smiles and skips along to the door. She opens it and starts walking to the school which was only a few blocks away.

ThaliaStormclloak

louis guapo

Original Lover

ThaliaStormclloak

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:03 pm
Thalia sighed for a moment stopping to write a letter to someone and slipped it in the mailbox before running and catching up with Rosie and giggled as she wrapped her arm around her sister and smiled " Your so happy all the time." Thalia said smiling at her  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff