Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Black butler rp (Reserved) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:00 pm
User Image

Kirara
looks 19 but is really 4,000 years old
Female
Demon
Shara is Sebastian's sister. She thinks he abandoned her and is now looking to make his life a living hell. She has many allies in Hell including demonic animals that obey her every command. She also has a demon cat named Shara. She is has a white coat with Black stripes and icey blue eyes and can turn into a shadow demon. This is her demon mark

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:56 pm
User Image
Sebastian
19 years old or he seems to be  

ThaliaStormclloak

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:07 pm
Kirara was in town in her human form. She was in the form of a girl that was new in town. As she walked her eyes were icey blue but angry and longing. Then she saw a familiar face, Sebastian. THen she smiled like only a demon could under her cloak and looked at him from the corner of her eyes and glared at him as she watched the carrage come to a sop.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:11 pm
Sebastian sighed as he leaned back his gloved hand resting on the edge of the carriage and he nodded and sighed as he climbed off a young woman hand came out and took his own and he smiled " Sorry miss Kagami about Ciel he been in a fowl temper." Sebastian said bowing at her and sighed as he looked around and blinked  

ThaliaStormclloak

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:35 pm
Kirara also known as Sakura in this world then smiled and walked off. "Now that I know where you are.... I'll make your life a living hell.. brother dear." She said to herself as she walked into an alley and into the shadows. Her eyes glowing and her mark on her shoulder, she went into a portal and appeared before her mistress. She was angry and her mistress was just like Ciel, parents dead, humiliation, and pain. She bowed before her mistress and saiI have located them, My mistress." She said and her mistress laughed evily." Very good. Now for my orders. I want you to get your brother to work for me. Maybe even kill Ciel as a bonus." She said and smiled evily. Kirara bows and said "Yes my young mistress." Then left.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:38 pm
Sebastian frowned for a moment as he looked down sighing as he brushed his hair back from his eyes revealing a rather bad burn mark on the side of his face " I wonder what happened to Sakura." Sebastain muttered sitting down and leaning against the wall and closed his eyes he was half concealed by a barrier project he had been working on  

ThaliaStormclloak

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:49 pm
Kirara was back in the shop pretending to look around but what she was really doing was keeping an eye on Sebastian. Her eyes then glittered red as she looked at him and glared at him showing just how angry she was. Then she walked to the phantomhive manor and sat on the roof with a shadow hound siting beside her waiting for the chance to make Sebastian pay. When they were just kids he left her for some human soul. She was angry and wanted him to know just how she felt. Just then the memories of that day came back to her. Had she not gotten help from her friend she wouldn't be here now. It was enough to make her blood boil. "I'll make your life a living hell, Sebastian. You'll know how I've felt all this time after you abandoned me for that.... human." She said and sat there in her demon form in a cloak. She was hiding in the shadows petting the shadow hound and smiling evily. "Now now my pet just be paitent. You'll get a meal soon enough." She said as the shadow hound nodded and saw Pluto.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:52 pm
Sebastian sighed as he stood up coming back to the manor a frown on his face and blinked as Ciel looked at him a curious look on his face " Why did you abandon your sister like that." Ciel asked and Sebastian looked surprised " I didn't....i woke up and lost control i didn't want to hurt her." Sebastian said placing his hands in his pocket and holding the small charm she gave him  

ThaliaStormclloak

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:59 pm
Just then the shadow hound attacked and a figure was stadning in a tree above them in the shadows. The shadow hound was accompanied by a large silverish white and black striped sabertooth cat. Flames surrounded her paws as Kirara looked at them frmo above. She knew her brother and wouldn't underestimate him. Then again he always underestimated her. SHe knew what he was capable of and now was her chance to get both revenge and to kill the one thing he loved.... Ciel Phantomhive. Then she levitated down from the tree her wings looking as if they were not even trying to keep her in the air. "Well well brother.... It's been a while." She said an angry look on her face.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:03 pm
Sebastian sighed and looked back at her a small smile on his face and he shook his head " You truly have become as we like to stay a human nightmare." he said turning around and crossing his arms over his chest the bracelet she had given him was on his left wrist " How have you been." Sebastain the light throwing off how bad the burn was  

ThaliaStormclloak

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:10 pm
"How have i been? That's all you can say?" She said angrily looking at him The shadow hound growled and startd to feed off her anger growing bigger and stronger. "My life has been a living hell thanks to you." She yelled and flew over to him glaring at him. I can't beleive you don't recall about 3,000 years ago. I needed you and you ran off on me like you didn't care. You knew I was sick and needed you. Had Belladona not helped me..I wouldn't be here now. Then again how would you know?" SHe said and the shadow hound started to pace around Ciel and Sebastian. Then Shara jumped onto Kirara's shoulder after she turned back to her true form and Kirara said "When you've finished come and find me my pet." Then flew of without another word but a few tears in her eyes as she left. She truely felt that he didn't care about her. Then the shadow hound licked his chops and the smell of Ciel's fear made him even more hungry.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:13 pm
Sebastian sighed as he looked down a shadowed look in dark eyes and snapped darkness surrounding Ciel and moving him away. It took him a while to defeat the hound and protect the manner but in the end he managed to do it. He was weak and he hated to admit he felt guilty for what had happened that day he mananged to make it almost inside before collasping on the ground and breathing heavily feeling emotionally drained  

ThaliaStormclloak

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:29 pm
The shadow hound had been defeated but disappeared before he could be finished off. Meanwhile on a cliff where her favorite flowers were growing, Kirara was petting Shara and crying. "Why did he leave me like that? I thought he loved me." She said and SHara licked her cheek. She had her wings tucked agaist her and was sitting under a tree.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:33 pm
Sebastian eyes fluttered opened and he sat up wincing from the sudden pain and blinked looked around though his vision was badly blurred " What happened.
" he muttered before laying down and breathing " Your sister heart truly has turned dark and away from her." Kagami said looking at her friend and sighed as she rested a wet cloth on his forehead " I wish their was someway i could show her that i didn't abandon her." Sebastian muttered  

ThaliaStormclloak

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:43 pm
Kirara was upset and wished that she knew for sure why Sebastain didn't come back. She looked up at the sky and made a wish that Sebastian would come back to her. In all honesty she missed her big brother. Ever since he found her as a child she beleived that he was all she had. Then she felt bad about yelling at him. She attached a note to Shara's collar and said "Go to Sebastian and give him the note. There's no rush. Just make sure he gets it." She said then Shara took off in her demon form. She sat there tending to the shadow hound hugging him and he let her cry into his shadow like body. She was wanting to be with her big brother but didn't think he cared. But she knew that if he didn't come she would know for sure if he loved her her not.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff